Wild Fleurette Reviews

13 | Sandston, VA

13 Reviews for Wild Fleurette

Shannon O'Donnell · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!!

I’ve used Lynn for two wedding related events that had very different aesthetics and she executed both of them beautifully. Lynn listened to my vision and was able to bring it to life. The flowers were exactly as I imagined them – only prettier. She is an incredibly talented florist that has a way with flowers few others do. I can’t tell you how many compliments I received on the flowers at both parties. Lynne is incredibly talented and able to create unique arrangements while remaining mindful of budget and style. On top of that she is very accommodating and incredibly easy to work with. Working with Lynn is a stress-free experience. I will absolutely be using her again!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Gina

Gina Settimio · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Wild Fleurette is Incredible!

Lynn made all of our flower dreams come true! She is not afraid to try something different and knows how to execute a vision. Her attention to details, kindness and end result are just three reasons why I recommend her to anyone look for a wedding florist! Thank you, Lynn!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Diane Schleicher · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Best wedding florist ever!

Having Lynn design our wedding flowers was a decision I am so happy I made! She is a friendly person, an amazing florist, and a pleasure to work with. Feeling lost amongst my hundreds of pins on Pinterest, Lynn helped me narrow down the floral scheme of my dreams. I was able to describe my vision to her and she truly understood me, gave appropriate suggestions, and made it all come to life. While exploring other wedding florists, I felt a pressure to spend a very high minimum amount of our budget to have nice flowers. Lynn stood out and was different because she gave me several detailed pricing options that fit within my budget. When I was torn between several types of roses for my bouquet, Lynn ordered samples for me to see in person ahead of time so that I could make the best decision. It was so helpful and kind of her! I highly recommend working with Lynn to anyone. You will be so happy you made this decision and she will be an amazing addition to your wedding team. Make sure you book her services soon before someone else does!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Buckley · Married on 10/12/2019

Wild Fleurette is Awesome!!

Wild Fleurette created the most magical, exquisite, and unique floral arrangements for my wedding in October. I cannot say enough about how pleased we were on our wedding day. My sister and I met with Lynn several months before the wedding and discussed my aesthetic vision, and Lynn listened to every word we said. She truly went above and beyond to bring my floral dreams to life! Lynn was thoughtful, prompt, and easy to work with at every turn. Lynn is all about the details in her work, and she creates stunning arrangements that are unforgettable! Many of our guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. Lynn was willing to work closely with me to stay inside a budget that we could manage. I highly recommend Wild Fleurette!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Devon · Married on 09/14/2019

Could not recommend enough! Incredible talent!

It was wonderful working with Lynn. She was always upbeat, friendly and very patient with my many questions as well as flexible when we wanted to explore different designs. I do not have a creative eye and Lynn was able to listen to my general vision of the day and created something amazing. We could not have been happier with the florals and her work. She is a true artist. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Wild Fleurette's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind comments, Devon! It was a joy working with you on your wedding flowers! I'm so happy the day was everything you hoped for.
  • Allison

Allison Crowley · Married on 08/09/2019

Simply, the BEST!

I cannot recommend Wild Fleurette more highly. Lynn is extremely talented, passionate and professional about her work, and has impeccable taste. I couldn’t have been more pleased with Lynn and the flowers.

Not only is she wildly talented, her customer service is just as top-knotch as her creations. From her quick responses, to her patience—she made me feel incredibly at ease throughout the entire process. Additionally, I did not have a large budget. Not only did Lynn respect my budget, she offered creative and beautiful alternatives that I became increasingly excited about. I didn’t ever feel like I needed to increase my budget to achieve my desired outcome—a rarity for weddings!

I was obsessed with my bridal bouquet, I never wanted to put it down! We received so many compliments on the ceremony and reception florals. My favorite ‘thing’ about our wedding were the flowers.

Lynn did more than just bring my ideas to life—she knocked it out of the park. She took my scattered ideas and created a flawless, perfect vision.

She impressed me from start to finish. I truly feel so grateful to have had Lynn for my wedding day. Hiring Wild Fleurette will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Nikki Santerre · Married on 11/09/2018

Unmatched Talent and Service in RVA!

Lynn was 10/10 one of the best decisions we made during the process of planning my brother's wedding. As someone who is a member of the creative wedding community, I did extensive research on who to contact for this special event. Lynn worked tirelessly during one of the rainiest days on record to ensure my brother's wedding day florals were perfect, even staying to help with tasks that weren't necessarily her responsibility. Her willingness to go above and beyond was noticed by our guests and family. Her work speaks for itself (what incredible talent!), but it was the way she served us that was the highlight of our experience!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lisa Griffith · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

When we started planning our wedding, I knew one decision would be easy. Choosing Wild Fleurette to do our flowers for us! I had seen Lynn’s amazing work before and knew it was exactly what I wanted. This took so much of the stress of wedding planning out of our hands. I knew I wanted to work with Lynn because of her amazing, and unique designs. I’m not a fan of “cookie-cutter” designs, and I knew I wanted something that is a little different than the norm, but still classic and beautiful. The best part of working with Lynn was honestly how easy she made everything. She made a plan that was easy to follow and adaptable to our needs and wants. The end result was absolutely perfect and everything we wanted! Lynn was even able to add some special touches to our ceremony space to put the icing on the cake so to speak. We received so many compliments on our flowers and décor at the reception. We truly couldn’t have done this without Wild Fleurette.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Agnes · Married on 05/12/2018

Lynn was a florist for our daughter's wedding on May 2018. From the first time I talked to her on the phone, she was very pleasant and professional. She was very flexible and we loved working with her! Her floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful and elegant and so many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. Thank you Lynn for making our day so special!!! You are the best!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cam-Van · Married on 11/04/2017

Weeks after the wedding, I still have friends/family tell me how beautiful they thought the florals were at my wedding. She sure made an impression! Lynn was easy to work with and she was very good at making sure to stay within my budget while still giving me the lush and whimsical forals I wanted. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I hosted our wedding reception in our backyard. I'm a nature lover and my husband is an industrial designer, and we wanted beautiful, colorful flowers that reflected our tastes. Lynn did an incredible job. Travel jobs aren't easy, and Lynn made it seem effortless. Her supplies arrived in advance, she hand-selected flowers from our local market, set up a mini-workspace out here, and designed wonderfully textured, colorful arrangements.

Lynn is really thoughtful and creative in her designs, and she adds great personal elements too; my husband and I each have an identical twin, and she found a twin-headed poppy to include in my bouquet. She picked vibrant plants (in addition to poppies and ranunculus, there were olive leaves and citrus fruits) that reflected so much of what we cherish about our home in California. These kinds of lovely details made our little wedding all the more special. Collaborating with Lynn on our wedding flowers was such a fantastic experience, we have recommended her highly to friends and family.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Sally · Married on 05/24/2014

Lynn is absolutely amazing. She was very easy to work with and very good at communicating throughout the process. I had a few basic ideas for what I wanted, and she was able to take those ideas and create arrangements that exceeded my expectations. She has a knack for really understanding what a bride is dreaming of. I was in awe at the beautiful arrangements she created and how well they fit the feel of my wedding. When my mother, bridesmaids, and I walked downstairs and saw our bouquets we all gasped at their beauty. Probably the number one compliment we received about our wedding was how beautiful the flowers were....four years later people still comment on it. I would absolutely recommend Lynn for anyone's floral needs. She is creative, professional, a pleasure to work with, and truly talented.

Sent on 01/30/2018