Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

oncewed4

22 Reviews for Nikki Santerre Photography

• katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2020

Hire Nikki!

Hiring Nikki over the other photographers we thought about is hands down the best decision we made. From our initial phone call, to now two weeks after our wedding, I sing her praises! Her portfolio speaks for itself, but I was still so pleasantly surprised at how chic, natural, bright, and happy our photos are. I only say this as someone who naturally is most critical of myself, but looking at our engagement and wedding photos brings nothing but joy. There is literally not one thing I'd change! As a quick example, after we decided on a flower farm location for our engagement photos (my choice, somewhere she had never been) and saw that when we got there that the scenery was actually not that great (oops on me!), Nikki was able to seamlessly adapt. Not only did we have fun, but our photos actually look like we're in lavender fields in France :) She's so good at her art, kind and fun while she's working, and I feel like I gained a friend in addition to heirloom photos my family and I will cherish forever.

TLDR:
    hire nikki

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Giancarlo

Giancarlo B. · Married on 10/04/2020

Kind, Professional, Talented, Natural, and Wonderful Photographer

Nikki is a special photographer but more than that, a special person. She not only has a special talent for capturing the essence of a moment but does so in a way that makes it all feel very natural and candid. Her personality and talents allowed for us to be naturally in the moment and not nervous or worried about anything; just enjoying our special time as she effortlessly captures it. She worked with us ahead of time to get to know us and understand our vision for our wedding, she is super kind, relatable, and welcoming. I would recommend her and her husband to anyone frankly. Thank you.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 09/20/2020

Simply the BEST!

Words cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for Nikki. As a COVID bride, we had to reschedule our wedding four times. Despite the changes made to our big day, she still captured every single moment exactly how it felt. We didn't feel pressured or rushed - instead Nikki took the time to "create an experience" with every moment of the day. Her pictures are beautiful, but more importantly Nikki is a beautiful person who will create a one of a kind experience!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Nikki Santerre Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Angelica & Co. Weddings Wedding Planners

Nikki and I have known one another since our college days and I've loved staying connected over the years and seeing how her career as grown! Her talent knows no limits and her genuine connection to her work and her couples is a quality you cannot fake. She has both digital and film capabilities to capture your most perfect moments in multiple ways and her creative eye sees the shots no one knew were even there. I've encouraged all of my couples to seek after her work and many have drank my kool-aid and hopped on board! Everything from weddings to lifestyle and newborn photography she embodies beautifully. She will be such an amazing asset to your moments, no matter the occasion!

• Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nikki's work is consistently lovely! Her film captures are the perfect blend of romantic realism and classic perfection, and I always enjoy seeing what her next artistic endeavor involves. Highly recommend her and her stunning work.

• Southern Charm Events & Planning Wedding Planners

Creates the perfect Wedding Experience. Her pictures are beautiful and her packages are accommodating! She is absolutely wonderful to work with!

• Mechanicsville, 23111 See on map
    Location of (Nikki Santerre Photography)