Mechanicsville, VA 23111 Map · Phone number

Nikki Santerre Photography 3
Nikki Santerre Photography 4
Nikki Santerre Photography 5

Madden O'Donnell · Married on 11/08/2019

I cannot recommend her enough

BOOK. HER.
    I can't sing Nikki's praises enough. She is doing what she was always meant to do. She is an artist. The way she views things is absolutely stunning, her eye for beautiful photography is truly unmatched. She made our grey and dreary hotel room look so chic in our "getting ready" photos. I truly believe she can make anything beautiful. She makes you FEEL something when you look at her work. She was an absolute joy to work with. She offered so much direction and insight throughout our planning process. She helped build our wedding day timeline and even helped with styling our outfits for our engagement shoot. She was so warm, fun, and kind, and makes you feel so comfortable. When your wedding is over, the only thing you'll have left are your memories and your photos - you want to make sure they are beautiful! She has given us something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you a million times over, Nikki.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Dave

Dave B · Married on 06/08/2019

Thank You!

Nikki was so great to work with. She was incredibly professional and organized on our wedding day and managed to make the photography process feel natural rather than staged. We saw a sneak peek of some of our wedding shots and they are wonderful. She somehow even managed to get our dogs (the flower girl & ring bearer) to pose perfectly! We are so excited to see the rest of the pictures and would recommend Nikki to anyone in search of a photographer. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2018

A+ across the board!!

We were absolutely thrilled with Nikki as our wedding photographer. Although her portfolio speaks for itself in terms the outstanding aesthetic and timeless appeal of her photographs, I wanted to utilize this review to share the not-so-apparent aspects of our sweet wedding photographer and how she gave us (and our guests!) an A+ experience. My husband and I were wow’d at how seamless our getting ready shots, first look, and family/bridal party portrait sessions went prior to the ceremony. We all felt at ease, were laughing, and genuinely having FUN with what could have easily been just another to-do task. I know I wasn’t the only one who felt this way since the day after the wedding I had several family members and guests reach out to me about how GREAT and FUN my photographer was (and they hadn’t even seen the images!). The best part about Nikki’s candid and natural approach to photographing our wedding was seeing the resulting images after the wedding and how they brought us back to GENUINE moments rather that memories of posing. This was priceless to us. I also wanted to quickly mention Nikki’s flexibility during the rescheduling of our original hurricane-impacted wedding date and how easy she was to work with through that very stressful time!! Overall, we LOVED having Nikki as the photographer of our most cherished day and would trust her to do it all over again.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Nikki Santerre Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Angelica & Co. Weddings
    Angelica & Co. Weddings Wedding Planners

Nikki and I have known one another since our college days and I've loved staying connected over the years and seeing how her career as grown! Her talent knows no limits and her genuine connection to her work and her couples is a quality you cannot fake. She has both digital and film capabilities to capture your most perfect moments in multiple ways and her creative eye sees the shots no one knew were even there. I've encouraged all of my couples to seek after her work and many have drank my kool-aid and hopped on board! Everything from weddings to lifestyle and newborn photography she embodies beautifully. She will be such an amazing asset to your moments, no matter the occasion!

• Transformations Artistry
    Transformations Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nikki's work is consistently lovely! Her film captures are the perfect blend of romantic realism and classic perfection, and I always enjoy seeing what her next artistic endeavor involves. Highly recommend her and her stunning work.

• Southern Charm Events & Planning
    Southern Charm Events & Planning Wedding Planners

Creates the perfect Wedding Experience. Her pictures are beautiful and her packages are accommodating! She is absolutely wonderful to work with!

• Mechanicsville, 23111 See on map