White Dress Black Tie LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

At White Dress Black Tie, we strive to take the stress off you and your family as you are preparing for one of the most important days of your life. Owner, Veronica Reilly, has over 14 years in the wedding industry and graduated from George Mason University with a degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Hospitality, specifically Wedding and Events Management. In 2018, she launched the business and has never looked back. Since then, White Dress Black Tie has assisted, planned, and implemented over 100 weddings. Backed with a full team to take care of our your wedding needs, we are ready to help you plan, coordinate, and assist on your big day! We truly beleive, our reputation truly walks down the aisle with you!

Our main services include:

• Day-of Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Service

Additional Information

• Full-Time Planners
  • A team of assistants
  • The business is both licensed and insured
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Michele
    Michele B. Married on 01/29/2022

Veronica & Team are THE BEST

Veronica made our wedding planning & day-of PERFECTION. There simply aren't enough words for how genuinely helpful and supportive Veronica was with everything I needed. She had a perfect plan B, C, and D for my snowy wedding day, and the result was a beautifully decorated barn with a fire going by the sweetheart table. She had an answer for every issue on the day-of, and I wouldn't let anyone bother me as I was getting ready. Her services are crazy affordable, and so SO worth it! We couldn't be more thankful.

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Michele and Tim! You both were an absolute dream couple to work with and it was a pleasure getting to know you and of course serving you both on your wedding day! We wish you both nothing but the best in your marriage! Stay in touch!
    Bryan G. Married on 11/13/2021

Simply The Best

We had the pleasure of doing a wedding with White Dress Black Tie at Sweeney Barn about a month ago. My company provided the DJ and Photo Booth services for the event, and we worked with Brice, who handled all the planning and day-of coordination.
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 11/06/2021

A complete Lifesaver!

We hired WDBT and from the moment I got on the phone with Veronica I was sold. She walked us through everything and provided documents to help us get organized. We were then assigned Katie as our month of coordinator and man she was amazing! She was so detail oriented making sure we had everything handled and we remembered all the small details that can sometimes be lost in the madness that is planning. Day of we had a set back with another vendor and had our ceremony start late and I didn't even realize until afterwards. She just rolled with the punches and everything turned out beautifully. When we arrived into our reception I was in awe. All of our planning for months and and all the touches that made our wedding personal to us as a couple were executed perfectly. Please do not look any further and hire WDBT for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

55 photos · 10/13/2018

Deals

White Dress Black Tie LLC 1
Discount

As a thank you for serving our country, all WDBT brides or grooms who have served or currently serving will receive a 10% discount off any services.

Team

Veronica Reilly
Veronica Reilly
Owner | Lead Planner

Hi, I'm Veronica, owner of White Dress Black Tie LLC. I have been in the wedding industry for over 10 years now. I started working at 16 at a local bridal shop in my hometown. It was there that I learned what it truly meant to serve clients well and build relationships with the brides and families.

I graduated from George Mason University with a degree in Business Management with an emphasis in Hospitality, specifically Wedding and Events Management. In 2018, I officially launched the business and I have never looked back. Since then, I have assisted, planned, and implemented close to 75 weddings.

Leesburg, District of Columbia, 20176
Location of (White Dress Black Tie LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding