White Dress Black Tie LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Mark J. Married on 09/10/2022

#best #professional #timely #reliable

Thanks!!
    You were the one of the best coordinator I ever met in my 20 years of wedding. Good Job! I hope to see you in every wesding I am on :)

Mark
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/04/2022

Best Decision!

Hiring Veronica of WDBT as my day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions I made! To say my wedding came together exactly as I envisioned would be a lie because it was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Veronica was incredibly professional, thorough and responded to every little question I had within moments. Please do yourself a favor and hire WDBT to help you say, "fantastic!" (and mean it!) when everyone starts asking "how's your wedding planning coming along?"

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Aww Stephanie! Thank you so much! This made our day! We loved being apart of yours and Ben's wedding day and we wish you both the most incredible marriage! We hope you had a fabulous honeymoon!
    Katy G. Married on 07/23/2022

Absolutely Recommend!

White Dress Black Tie’s services were recommended to us by our venue, and we couldn’t be happier that they pointed us in their direction! We worked with Brice for our event services, and she was so helpful in answering our questions and imagining what we might need on our day. Even though she wasn’t our main point of contact, Veronica also helped us immensely in the planning process, especially in brainstorming ideas to make our venue space look beautiful. It gave us such peace of mind to have someone trustworthy and knowledgeable behind the scenes helping our reception run smoothly. We absolutely recommend their expert service for your big day! They took care of everything so we could enjoy without worry!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey F. Married on 07/22/2022

Helpful and Super Personable

Keeley Glasper from White Dress Black Tie made our wedding experience so wonderful. She was so kind and thorough with every step of the way. I never had to worry about anything as she was always one step ahead of the game. I could truly relax because we knew that she had everything prepared for us. Anything that went wrong during the wedding we wouldn't have known because she handled everything with such ease and grace. Everyone at the wedding thought she was a family friend because of how well she fit in. I cannot stress how wonderful this company is and specifically Keeley! :)

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! What a compliment! We appreciate your kinds words and thank you for letting us be part of your special day!!!
    Tracy P. Married on 06/18/2022

Exceptional Coordination

From inquiry to the final wedding day…WDBT were professional, quick to respond to our needs, and provided a concise “day of” coordinated timeline and plan. Katie had her hands full with the large venue, but she stayed calm and organized throughout. Her expertise helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams. Thanks WDBT!
    Michael O. Married on 06/18/2022

On-point with Attention to Detail

I have catered an event WDBT two times now and both have been fantastic! A coordinator needs to be organized, good communicators, friendly, and knowledgeable. WDBT is all this and more. Highly recommend!!!!!
    Robbie E. Married on 06/10/2022

Amazing day thanks to Katie Luce

We worked with Katie Luce and she was amazing. Worked with us while we were planning to ensure everything was ready for the day. She made sure everything was running on time on our day. She was amazing, cannot recommend her enough. Thanks for everything our day was perfect thank to you!
    Kayla G. Married on 06/04/2022

2022 Bride

I worked with Keely as a 2020 bride planning her wedding through Covid.
    We just had our wedding in June of 2022 and & Keely was wonderful!

She was very prompt and urgent about all topics that arose. She got back to me so quick every time I reached out for help on anything. And the day of the wedding was perfect. She had everything done and made sure everything ran smoothly for us. It was a wonderful experience & I would highly recommend WDBT to any future bride !

Thank you for all your help Keely!
  • CadeAnn
    Cadeann S. Married on 05/21/2022

Brice is the best!

I hired Brice with WDBT to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding in May 2022 and I could not have been more pleased with her services. She exchanged emails with me to understand all the planning we had done and vendors we had hired and then communicated with each of them on our behalf. She made sure not on the vendors, but the whole flow of the day were PERFECT. Wedding day ended up being 95 degrees and despite the heat Brice kept her cool and assured me every step of the way that things were going smoothly. I don’t even know how she did it, but literally every little thing was perfect. She is worth WAY more than her fee and is also such a pleasant person. I cannot recommend her or WDBT enough!!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you CadeAnn! We absolutely loved being apart of yours and Ian's wedding day! We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage!
    Meghan D. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Month of Coordination - Amazing!

Veronica is absolutely amazing!! I hired Veronica for the month of coordination for my wedding and she simply made everything run so smoothly the day of the wedding. She came up with the timeline and corradiated the timeline with all my vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. This was very helpful and saved me a lot of time while I was wrapping up all the other items related to the wedding. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process (not just the month of) whenever I had any questions. I loved working with Veronica and her team, and I highly recommend!! Our wedding day was perfect and went smoothly without a worry from the bride and groom.

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Meghan! We enjoyed being apart of your wedding day so much and it was amazing to see your vision unfold! We wish you and Brandon the best and can’t wait to see your wedding photos!!
  • Michele
    Michele B. Married on 01/29/2022

Veronica & Team are THE BEST

Veronica made our wedding planning & day-of PERFECTION. There simply aren't enough words for how genuinely helpful and supportive Veronica was with everything I needed. She had a perfect plan B, C, and D for my snowy wedding day, and the result was a beautifully decorated barn with a fire going by the sweetheart table. She had an answer for every issue on the day-of, and I wouldn't let anyone bother me as I was getting ready. Her services are crazy affordable, and so SO worth it! We couldn't be more thankful.

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Michele and Tim! You both were an absolute dream couple to work with and it was a pleasure getting to know you and of course serving you both on your wedding day! We wish you both nothing but the best in your marriage! Stay in touch!
    Bryan G. Married on 11/13/2021

Simply The Best

We had the pleasure of doing a wedding with White Dress Black Tie at Sweeney Barn about a month ago. My company provided the DJ and Photo Booth services for the event, and we worked with Brice, who handled all the planning and day-of coordination.
    Christine R. Married on 11/06/2021

A complete Lifesaver!

We hired WDBT and from the moment I got on the phone with Veronica I was sold. She walked us through everything and provided documents to help us get organized. We were then assigned Katie as our month of coordinator and man she was amazing! She was so detail oriented making sure we had everything handled and we remembered all the small details that can sometimes be lost in the madness that is planning. Day of we had a set back with another vendor and had our ceremony start late and I didn't even realize until afterwards. She just rolled with the punches and everything turned out beautifully. When we arrived into our reception I was in awe. All of our planning for months and and all the touches that made our wedding personal to us as a couple were executed perfectly. Please do not look any further and hire WDBT for your wedding!
  • F
    Fleet T. Married on 10/23/2021

Cool, Calm, & Collected

We love working with WDBT! They are so detail oriented before hand which leads to cool, calm, and collected on the day of. Highly recommend!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you! You all are always a pleasure to work with as well! Having great transportation service is a key detail in ensuring your day will start and end on a great note! You never let our clients down!
    Mandy Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have done it without them

We hired White Dress Black Tie for day-of coordination, and were assigned Katie as our coordinator. She was an absolute lifesaver and we couldn't have done it without her. Despite hiring her pretty late in the game, she jumped right in and got everything organized and prepared. She took our complete lack of wedding experience (or plan!) in stride and helped us figure out what we actually wanted from the day and how best to meet all our needs. On the day of she kept everything running smoothly from well before the ceremony until after we left. She also did the lion's share of decorating and cleanup, which really helped us and our guests be able to focus entirely on celebrating. I would recommend White Dress Black Tie, and Katie specifically, to absolutely anyone!
    Alice Married on 09/24/2021

The BEST Experience!

If you have any doubt about whether or not to get a wedding coordinator, having one will absolutely help you keep your sanity during the wedding process. We hired WDBT for the day-of wedding coordination and they were worth EVERY single penny. Veronica and Keeley were amazing to work with from start to finish. Even though we only had their day-of services, they started coordinating with me a number of weeks in advance. Leading up to the wedding, they helped get every wedding day detail organized, coordinated schedules and helped create a very detailed day-of wedding timeline. If you are type-A, they will absolutely help execute your wedding day flawlessly. If you are indecisive, they will provide advice, guidance and options to help nail your vision down. Keeley was so kind, answered all emails in a timely manner and was patient in answering a ton of my questions. On the day of our wedding Veronica and Keeley executed everything perfectly and professionally. I felt so calm and relaxed because I was THAT confident that I was in great hands. They worked their butts off all night to make sure no detail was missed. We received so many compliments about how well they worked under pressure and how amazing they were in coordinating everything. We had an issue with one of our vendors and Veronica was on the phone with the owner of the company right away to solve the issue without having to bother me with the details. WDBT was the best and we cannot recommend them enough! Do not wait to hire them!!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Alice and Glenn! We loved working with you both and thankful for this amazing review! Best of luck with your new marriage and many happy years to come!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My only regret was ONLY booking a month of coordination!

When beginning wedding planning we had not originally budgeted for a coordinator for the day of, but the venue we fell in love with required it. I am so thankful they did because I would not have been able to get through the planning process without Veronica, Katie and her team! We hired WDBT for month of coordination, but Veronica provided resources months before the wedding! As the date got closer both Katie and Veronica answered every single email and question I had in such a timely manner I never had any doubt they were the right people for us! Day of went so smoothly because the team worked with our vendors so smoothly I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything! I can not thank WDBT enough and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a planner!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Joey! We loved assisting you and Joey on your big day! Best wishes for your future!
  • Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best coordinator I could ask for

HAVING A GREAT COORDINATOR IS EVERYTHING! This was something I learned along the wedding process. We were so blessed to find Veronica; she is amazing at what she does. Not often do you find someone who was born to do their job-I believe Veronica is one of those people. Veronica was our favorite vendor and made the entire wedding day go off without a hitch. We had a fairly large venue with lots of moving parts and somehow, Veronica made everything work so smoothly. She is organized, direct, and passionate; all of our other vendors mentioned how impressed they were by her. She always responded quickly to my emails (trust me there was A LOT of questions on my end) and provided guidance/advice for the entire year leading up to the wedding (we hired her as “month of coordinator”). On top of being super professional, Veronica was so sweet and encouraging at the venue walk through, rehearsal day, and wedding day. She made me feel calm and 100% taken care of.
    We cannot thank her enough for the hard work, effort, and commitment she had from our very first phone call. If you are anywhere close to the northern Virginia area, I would recommend Veronica as your wedding coordinator in a heartbeat
    Mark E. Married on 09/19/2021

Absolutely incredible.

So impressed with Veronica and Keeley and how they handled all the big and small details. They put together a flawless wedding and were on their game the entire weekend. Cannot say enough nice things about them. What was probably the best part was how relaxed and down to earth they both were throughout the process. 10/10 recommend working with them!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Mark! We feel the same! It was so easy to work alongside such a knowledgeable vendor who knew what they were doing!
  • Cami
    Cami Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond helpful and so understanding!

We are so happy and thankful that we were able to book White Dress Black Tie for our day-of wedding coordination. Brice was so wonderful to work with and provided a lot of experience and knowledge about event planning. She was also extremely helpful in organizing the vendors and coordinating everyone's schedules. We are still amazed at how many details she was able to keep track of! Our day would not have been as smooth as it was without her guidance. We recommend Brice and White Dress Black Tie to any couple as she and the team are some of the most helpful tools to use when planning and orchestrating a wedding!

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review Cami! We wish you and Brett the best in your new marriage! We loved being part of your day!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra H. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An AMAZING team for the big day

We loved working with Brice and Veronica of WDBT for day-of coordination for our wedding -- their help was priceless. They did everything to make our ceremony run perfectly smoothly. Brice has been amazing all through the process--particularly as we had to keep adjusting our plans because of COVID. We were lucky enough to have an intimate ceremony at our original venue in March and can't wait to work with WDBT again for our larger reception in August. Brice made sure we planned every detail was covered, from our photo table to flowers, and even reached out to our reception vendors to help us reschedule. Having both Veronica and Brice at the wedding on the day was incredible, they made sure everything worked just as planned--down to helping when we didn't know how to put on a boutonniere. I'd 100% recommend a day-of coordinator as a must. And you'd be lucky to have the WDBT team on your side for the big day.
    Brittany R. Married on 06/27/2021

Wdbt review

We had the best experience with WDBT for our wedding on 6/27/21! Brice and Veronica were always so kind, quick with communication, and made the overall planning process so easy for us. On the day of our wedding, I felt truly relaxed and everything just happened seamlessly and perfectly.

We ended up also renting some decor through them and we're so happy we did! Their prices for rentals were great compared to what we were seeing online and everything looked amazing.

We cannot recommend WDBT enough!!
  • Rahul
    Rahul U. Married on 06/05/2021

Veronica is the best

Veronica and her team had made our dream wedding come true. She is so detailed oriented and has a plan for every contingency. She started out as our coordinator but in the end came out as friends. I would 1000% reccomend for any planning event.

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you, Rahul and Ava, for your kind words! Your family will always be one for the books for me and I enjoyed working with you all so much! Congrats again!
  • Leigh
    Leigh H. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST decision I made in wedding planning!

That feeling when you're so stressed with wedding planning and you get an email from Veronica saying "All handled. All good, everything done!" She has been a godsend through this process of planning a wedding from Alaska in the middle of a pandemic! I've so appreciated her organization and her handling of details big and small. My wedding day was exactly how we mapped it out and Veronica and her team executed things perfectly. You won't be disappointed if you trust White Dress Black Tie with your wedding coordination. I'm SO glad I didn't try to host an event like this without their support!
  • Ashlea
    Ashlea Y. Married on 05/07/2021

Responsive and Prepared

Katie was prompt and organized with our day of coordination. She was in constant email connection with us prior to the wedding, which gave us confidence that the day would run smoothly. We had many compliments on how seamless our wedding day was, and I attribute a lot of that to Katie and Astoria. She corrected a few last minute occurrences and had all of our things together and packed for our exit. She did an absolutely perfect job helping with our music and we would recommend WDBT to anyone in the area looking for competent and responsive wedding planning services.

White Dress Black Tie LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashlea! It was an honor to be apart of your big day!!! The wedding was beautiful! We wish you all the best in your marriage! 💗💗💗
illustration stars