1504 Smith Township Road Rt 18, Burgettstown, PA 15021 Map · Phone number

About Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farms is a wedding venue located in Burgettstown, PA. When Brenda Inches’s Granddaughter got engaged, she knew right away that she wanted to get married at her grandmother’s farm. So, Brenda fully renovated the barn to create the perfect day for her Granddaughter. Now Brenda is excited to host prospective newlyweds at their 140-acre Farm. Home to mature landscaping, pond with gazebo and authentic barn, couples will fall in love with the tranquility and simplicity of this unique place. Located just 27 miles from Pittsburgh, it combines a calming countryside setting with convenient accessibility.

• Woman-owned
sld 6 51 1970745 159050417110740
sld 6 51 1970745 159050417110740

3 Reviews for Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm

Rachel · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful Venue

My fiancé and I looked at Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm and this venue and property is absolutely beautiful and stunning. Brenda was so sweet and kind with answering all of our questions and was so understanding of our situation. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm's reply:

It was my pleasure to have you and your fiancé tour Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm. Looking forward to helping make your day special

Raeanna · Married on 07/24/2020

2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

She hit my guests, threw water at them, stole my photos...but the barn is beautiful

I was the first wedding at Whispering Dreams:

Leading up to the wedding, Brenda - the owner, was very kind and cooperative with me, as I was planning my wedding from out of state. She insisted on having no contract, that everything would be easygoing - that should have been my first sign - but I went onward.

The day of the wedding was beautiful. Her farm is beautiful, she had allowed me to come decorate the barn the day before and everything was perfect.

I didn’t learn until a few days after the wedding, that apparently my ten year old cousin was throwing rocks in the field to see how far he could throw (he stopped when he was told, he is just a kid, and my mother picked up the rocks) however Brenda did not that think was adequate, she apparently smacked the ten year old. When my god father approached her about it, she threw water on him in his suit. I had a stressful week - I let it go.

A week went by and my photographer had messaged me asking me if Brenda was allowed to use the photos she took for publicity reasons - after everything that happened, I said no. Screen shots of these photos later appeared on my timeline from Brenda. I decided to vaguely post to my own timeline that I was uncomfortable with other people sharing my photos - not mentioning anybody by name. Brenda privately messaged me and told me that she "thought it was understood that she could use my pictures.” I didn’t reply, again, I let it go.

Tonight, Brenda messaged me asking to review her venue. I messaged her back about the events that had transpired and about photos - she told me that she was “sorry I felt that way," denied hitting the kid (multiple guests witnessed it), and denied posting my photographer's photos (they were still blatantly on her timeline).

So my review of the venue: it is beautiful; however, the venue owner: hit a child during my reception, threw water at my guests, stole my photographers photos without permission, and was just overall rude and disrespectful as soon as the check cleared.

Sent on 08/10/2020

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 7800
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
    Transportation
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October

• 1504 Smith Township Road Rt 18 Burgettstown, PA, 15021 See on map
    724-401-4091 (Phone number)
    Location of (Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm)

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation

What are the most important characteristics of Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm for wedding events is known for:

• Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm for wedding events?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offer?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offer for wedding events?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offers the following services for wedding events:

• All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm have available for wedding events?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Whispering Dreams at Star Lakes Farm is recommended by 67% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.3 in flexibility, 4.3 in average response time, 4.0 in value, 3.7 in quality of service and 3.7 in professionalism.