The Harper Event Venue

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Meadville, Pennsylvania's new event venue with modern industrial elements fused with a country vibe, creating a venue that people dream of and for the wildly in love.

The Harper is a new PA venue that is stylish, has a vibrant exterior architecture that accents the modern, yet warm and inviting interior spaces. Floor-to-ceiling glass garage doors provide great views of the serene pond, the trickling stream, the scenic grounds that can be meandered, and the surrounding countryside.

We at The Harper believe your "day" should be unique, edgy yet still stylishly elegant. Be immersed in a one-day event or a full weekend experience at our venue that embraces the scenic heart of rural Pennsylvania. We dedicate this property to those desiring a marriage based on the foundation of love and events where family is rooted. We’re all about intimacy in the presence of loved ones. That energy you can’t put into words. That feeling that makes your heart overflow. The Harper is a wedding and event venue perfect to declare your commitment before your loved ones or host an event for all your guests to remember.

Contact us today at theharperpa@gmail.com to find out packages, pricing, amenities, and to book a site tour.

The Harper. Where love is cemented.

• Woman-owned

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• Meghan
    Meghan L. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Best Venue Ever!!

I can't say enough amazing things about this venue and the staff. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, the inside and outside area. The venue is such an open and gorgeous inside with so much room. The bathrooms are clean and spacious with decent amount of stalls. The outside area is beautiful no matter if you get married in front of the pond or the fireplace. We were fortunate to have a beautiful April day and able to get married outside. Having the separate outside space to get married and able to have the inside just set up for the reception made the day a lot easier for the staff and less stress on me as the bride because I was able to see how the reception was going to look while setting up. Having the bridal suite connected to the reception was my favorite part. Even though I had my wedding planner Maggie do EVERYTHING for me for set up, it was nice to be able to pop out there once in awhile to answer questions or just to see how everything is looking! Now to talk about our wonderful wedding planner Maggie. Having a wedding planner was 100% worth it. Having her being the correspondent with all the vendors and not have it be anybody in the wedding party made the day enjoyable for everyone. I felt so confident in Maggie and she would make everything look perfect. She was also able to keep the ceremony and reception moving and super organized. I could tell Maggie just wanted to make sure my husband and I were taken care of, by giving us a plate of appetizers right after the ceremony to make sure we eat something, to following us around during photos with drinks was so thoughtful and considerate. I recommend this venue to anybody looking for an amazing venue and great staff and so thankful I found this venue and will never forget all the staff that made my day perfect.
    Sierra H. Married on 05/15/2022

absolutely recommend!!

Our brunch wedding was exactly what we pictured!! The Harper completely delivered. The view was beautiful and the team was incredibly knowledgeable. I got SO MANY compliments from guests. Natasha worked with amazing venders to make everything happen perfectly. 100% recommend The Harper & full planning services they offer!!
    Kelly C. Married on 01/29/2022

The perfect place to have any large gathering or party!

A beautiful venue with a professional team that truly wants your special day to be perfect for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

13635 Dickson Rd Meadville, PA, 16335
Location of (The Harper Event Venue)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding

Wedding Venues