Armstrong Farms Bed & Breakfast

$7k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

$7k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 250 guests

Armstrong Farms provides a beautifully unique setting where you can create memories to last a lifetime. A 200-year-old family farm, Armstrong Farms features three restored barns, each with its own history. Plan your wedding weekend and enjoy the peaceful countryside and an unforgettable experience.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

Emily Married on 07/25/2020

Look no further for your dream barn wedding - BEST VENUE EVER

If you're looking at Armstrong Farms then look no farther. We had our July 25, 2020, wedding at the Fieldstone Barn and would do it there time and time again if we could. Planning a wedding during COVID isn't easy, but the staff at Armstrong did everything and more to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I literally did not have to lift a finger on our wedding day! My husband (who is not the event-planning type) also loved working with them and said so many times how great Armstrong was to work with. They were so flexible and kind throughout the whole process! Kristi Sherge was amazing to work with and always SO responsive. She answered every question and concern I had leading up to our big day. The owners, the Allens, are so nice as well and Andy even stopped by the evening before to check in to make sure everything was going smoothly with set up. The use of the farmhouse is truly invaluable as well. Kristi set up a table for us outside on the patio and we held our rehearsal dinner out there, which was nice to have as a back-up because our original rehearsal dinner plans got canceled due to COVID. Armstrong is also the ideal place to have your wedding during COVID because there is so much space to work with. Our guests raved about the amazing location and how comfortable they felt about attending our wedding. You also really get your money's worth at this venue-- it's truly a great value. I can't say enough amazing things about Armstrong Farms and would encourage any bride and groom to look at Armstrong for their big day. I also knew that IF we had to change our date due to COVID that Armstrong would bend over backward to work with me to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I had zero wedding day anxiety at Armstrong because I knew everything was going to fall into place perfectly, and it did. If you are a laid back bride who enjoys adding your own personal touch to your wedding through DIY, this venue is for you! COVID or not, I'd pick this venue time and time again. Thank you, Armstrong, for making my dreams come true-- it truly was the most perfect day EVER.
  • Christy
    Christy M. Married on 05/16/2020

Perfect venue for a great wedding weekend experience!

I cannot say enough positive things about our Venue, Armstrong Farms. Andy and Kristi were so helpful the entire way through re-planning and providing options, to ensuring that the day went off without a hitch. Kristi is the Manager at the Venue and ended up also being my coordinator and was FABULOUS! She answered probably 100 emails from me over the course of 2 years and especially the past 8 months always responded quickly and always in a positive way (to some insane questions! Lol) The property speaks for itself and they take pride in keeping it in perfect condition for all their events. Would recommend this Venue 100 times over!
    Sabrina Married on 05/02/2020
    Have fun . Don't stress the small stuff . Once you have your venue and dress everything else pretty much falls into play. We picked our venue because it checked all of the boxes for our needs and Marlene is AMAZING to work with !

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

248 Westminster Road Sarver, PA, 16055
724-321-3428
Location of (Armstrong Farms Bed & Breakfast)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding

Wedding Venues