West Florida DJ

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About West Florida DJ

Wedding entertainment specialists
We have earned the proud reputation of consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients using a performance style that initiates fun on the dance floor without being obtrusive. No 'cookie cutter' weddings with us! We uniquely customize every celebration to your exact specifications.

Follow West Florida DJ on

West Florida DJ 5
  • Holly

Holly Wagner · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

West Florida DJ Stephen Warenchak was the DJ for my son's wedding May 4th.

I can not say enough about how wonderful Stephen was, he new exactly what to do and when, he got the crowd on the dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time.

His music selection was impeccable, he is so professional, but fun and easy to work with all at the same time.

He was on time to every appointment and followed the wishes of the bride and groom exactly, he made it so simple to just enjoy the day while he did all the work.

I would recommend him a thousand times over and over.

Thank you for making their day so perfect. We can not wait to see the video.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    West Florida DJ 6

Shelby · Married on 03/02/2019

Former Bride

Our DJ was great! He’s got a great personality and is so easy to work with, we made a few small changes the day of and he had no problem with it. He interacted with the crowd and everyone loved him! I would highly recommend this company

Sent on 03/17/2019

L Sobers · Married on 02/03/2019

Excellent DJ and Officiant

My daughter was recently married in St. Petersburg and thankfully Stephen Warenchak from West Florida DJ was both the DJ and Officiant.

He was extremely friendly, sincere & professional, communicated via phone & email with us throughout the months of planning beforehand.

Since he did not live in St. Pete I was a bit worried about him arriving on time but he was very punctual on all accounts.

He was very entertaining, services were affordable, we rated him a 10 out of a 10 for both the DJ and officiant duties. Book him now if you have an upcoming wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2019

West Florida DJ Pricing

West Florida DJ Price Rates

West Florida DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

• Tom Shane Photography & Video
    Tom Shane Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

Both Stephen and Joy of West Florida DJ are so fun to work with.....even for me so you can imagine how much fun the party guests are having! Like me, they are willing to bend over backwards to make sure your event or wedding goes PERFECTLY! They also bring the crowd into the action. Other DJs may say this but Stephen has a couple of short, funny activities which will have the crowd rolling. I will let them tell you more when you meet them. Highly experienced, highly recommended. My only "go to" DJ

• Thomas Cronshaw Photography
    Thomas Cronshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Stephen over many years. He is an amazing man, brings great energy, knows the wedding industry like no other and his professionalism is second to none. I could not have a higher regard for any DJ that I have worked with.

• Ceremonies by Nan
    Ceremonies by Nan Wedding Officiants

I love Officiating when West Florida DJ is DJ-ing. They are professional, FUN and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

• 6106 61st St E Palmetto, 34221 See on map