New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Weddingsofnewyork.com

Congratulations on your wedding!

We are a team of NY wedding officiants who provide creative and personalized civil wedding ceremonies, in traditional, contemporary, or international formats. All our ceremonies are conducted by Certified Marriage Officiants legally registered with the City of New York (similar to a Justice of the Peace). We work with you to design a simple, meaningful civil ceremony, which incorporates your wishes and traditions.

Known as the "New York Wedding Grannies", because we are all New York grandmothers, we have wide experience; from small personal ceremonies and elopements to family-size weddings and larger gatherings. We will come to your location of choice and perform a personal wedding service to suit your wishes. We may be grandmothers, but we're intrepid, and have married people at dawn and at midnight, on bridges, boats and balconies. Ceremony locations have included Central Park, Prospect Park, City Hall Park, gardens, lofts, hotels, museums, restaurants, private homes, and even unusual venues such as the Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, and other popular New York spots. We have other suggested locations on our websites. We're happy to provide advice and suggestions (at no charge, of course) on how to arrange a simple New York civil wedding.

Let us know your proposed date and location, and we will respond with availability, sample ceremonies and sample fees.
We offer reasonable rates, warm, personal service.

tightropewedding
Weddingsofnewyork.com
Wedding at the Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center, New York City. Steve Gerrard, Photographer
Wedding in Central Park, New York, Ladies Pavilion
Wedding in Central Park, New York, Ladies Pavilion
Sunset Wedding at Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY, Vale of Kasmir
Sunset Wedding at Prospect Park, Brooklyn, NY, Vale of Kasmir
Wedding at Rainbow Rooms (Empire Room) Rockefeller Center, New York.  Photography by Beowulf Shaheen
Wedding at Rainbow Rooms (Empire Room) Rockefeller Center, New York. Photography by Beowulf Shaheen
Dec 26 Wedding at WHotel, Times Square, New York City, Kim Coccagnia, Photography
Wedding couple in Belvedere Castle, Central Park, New York. Kim Coccagnia, Photographer
Central Park, New York, Ladies Pavilion, Beowulf Shaheen, Photography
Central Park, New York, Ladies Pavilion, Beowulf Shaheen, Photography
tightropewedding

11 Reviews for Weddingsofnewyork.com

Nicola · Married on 09/01/2011

We were married by Eileen Regan on 1st September and we are very grateful to her for helping to making our ceremony so perfect. We came over from Scotland to get married in New York. Unfortunately, we only arrived one day before the wedding so we were unable to meet with Eileen beforehand. However, this did not affect our day. Eileen was very friendly and put us at ease right away.

Eileen kept in touch regularly and offered help from my initial contact until the day of the wedding, which helped to make the organisation of a wedding abroad very easy.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Janet · Married on 05/24/2009

Mary Beaty, Clergy - performed our civil cermony in Central Park, Manhattan on the morning of May 24th 2009 at the Ladies Pavilion (77th Street and Central Park West). Ms. Beaty was ever present from the very beggining of our planning and was in consent contact to reassure us that our day would be perfect, and it was. She is a lovely woman and remains in good standing with both my husband and myself. We feel blessed that she was available on our chosen date. Feedback from family and friends who attended our ceremony gave praise to Mary Beaty for her professionalism and friendliness. Mary truly made our day perfect as well as with her suggestion on the location for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Weddingsofnewyork.com's reply:

Janet S (who was Janet M!) is the most lovely, happy, charming bride - and we had a DELIGHTFUL mid-morning wedding in the park - and then Janet left for a honeymoon cruise! I highly recommend this plan! Janet told me the ship's crew was also quite congratulatory when they arrived at the dock to depart - and I'm so glad that the whole event was so lovely - they deserved it. M

Colette · Married on 05/01/2009

It was such a pleasure working with Mary. Initially I found her website and thought that it was a great resource for planning a NYC wedding from Illinois. After reading a bit more, I decided that a wedding in Central Park would be a more romantic setting for our elopement. I contacted Mary and she guided me through the entire process. Her recommendations were always very helpful and they proved to be well grounded. Finally coming to the wedding day, she is such a positive person and really shows how much she enjoys her work. It turned out to be a bit rainy on our wedding day. She helped come up with an alternate plan, but we made it work in Central Park after all. Recommending Mary is my pleasure and I hope it leads to more people finding out what a great person she is to celebrate with.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Award

Weddingsofnewyork.com FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic

• Blue Daisy Weddings
    Blue Daisy Weddings Wedding Photographers

I have worked with both Mary and Beth and can highly recommend both of them. Both ceremonies were elopements in Central Park where besides the couple only the officiant and I were present. It makes these ceremonies very special and intimate. Both Mary and Beth gave a warm and personal ceremony. Looking forward to working with them again and again!

• Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia
    Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia Wedding Photographers

I have worked with the ladies of weddings of new york on numerous weddings and elopements. I as a wedding professional cannot recommend them enough. They are full of knowledge, experience and love for all things regarding weddings and New York!

• New York, 10001 See on map