Beacon, NY 12508 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia

I’m  a Documentary Wedding Photographer shooting weddings in the Hudson Valley, New York City, Miami Beach, Austin and Puerto Rico—maybe a few other places too, so just ask!

I adore intimate, chic weddings and fun creative couples.

I also Love…

To Cook, Punk Rock, Horror Movies, Sipping Wine, My two Cats Genevieve and (Ansel RIP), My very patient Fiance, Barry (whom I shoot with), Gary at Adorama Camera, Dining out, Things in groups of 3, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Stories, The Container Store, My Leica compact camera, Kitchen Gadgets.

I obsess about weddings 24 hours a day. Wedding Shows, Magazines, Blogs, I’ll take it all!  As much as I love photography, I hate having my picture taken (So I get it when you're a bit nervous in front of my lens). I’ve been an Active Member of the Wedding Photojournalists Association since 2005.

Some of my work has been seen in the New York Times, Lela New York Blog, Bride Chic, How He Asked, Wedding Wire Blog, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine Weddings Editions and TLC's TV show, "Say Yes to the Dress".... and most importantly by the eyes of the couples who we’re lucky enough to shoot for.

Cheers!   Kim & Barry

gramercykimcoccagnialow11

25 Reviews for Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia

Diana · Married on 08/24/2019

Hire Kim & Barry now!

Kim and Barry are an amazing team. Kim was super responsive. They showed up early, stayed late, and were there every step of the way. The photos we got were beautiful and plentiful! Kim and Barry are the best - incredibly kind, professional, and relaxed. We had so much fun hanging out with them during the day and felt totally natural.

I think at one point Barry even helped to move some of our cocktail tables. They are super hands-on and totally ready for anything. We got beautiful shots of us, our friends, and family. It was the best day and we couldn't have asked for better photographers to capture it! Truly truly incredible. Don't hesitate to hire them!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2018

In love with our wedding photos

There are not words to express how grateful I am that we worked with Kim and Barry on our special day. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that we clicked. Not only are her photos works of art but her personality is perfect for a stressed bride. They were able to capture our day perfectly and seamlessly blended in.
    On the day of, they arrived on-time and ready to shoot and kept us feeling completely comfortable. We both were hesitant about being in front of the camera all day but after our mini session, my husband actually said that he had fun shooting the photos!
    I would without any hesitation recommend Kim for your wedding needs, she is absolutely talented, passionate, hardworking and creates memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Kim!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Christy · Married on 05/20/2017

KIM AND BARRY WERE AMAZING.

I had a large (270 people) traditional Hindu wedding with a less traditional reception. Kim and Barry did such a great job capturing all elements of my wedding and reception. They were unobtrusive, helpful, and fun. Some of my friends let me know that they loved that the photographers were dressed for the occasion, and blended in with all the guests. Kim speaks her mind, which is great, because she has a lot of experience and won't yes you to death.

I've only received a few photos so far (it's only been a week!) but I feel confident recommending Kim to anyone getting married in the area! (Edit: I received all my photos so quickly and they are so wonderful! I actually can't stop going through them.)

Sent on 05/28/2017

• Cati James Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Kim on a number of weddings and she always produces stunning photos. The moments she captures are so interesting and original, and the brides look breathtaking. She has a true gift for letting a couple's personality shine through, maybe because she is so fun to work with herself!

• Surroundings Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

We love Kimberly's work!

• Wedding Your Way New York Wedding Officiants

I've worked with Kimberly Coccagnia for several years now and have seen her dedication, inspiration, and creativity first hand. Highly recommended to capture lasting memories of your Special Day!

• Beacon, 12508 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia)