New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cati James Hair and Makeup

Cati is a makeup artist and hair stylist with extensive experience in all areas of fashion and media. Her past clients include Google, Associated Press, AOL, MTV, FX and NBC Universal, and is the recommended artist of Weddings of New York. She is certified in Film and Television Makeup and HD Airbrush from Empire Beauty School Manhattan and Special Effects Makeup from SVA, and she has worked for cosmetic lines Tom Ford, Nars, Smashbox, Yves Saint Laurent and Benefit. She travels to you, and works with your vision completely to make your big day everything you dreamed it would be! For more about Cati and her work visit www.catijames.com.

• Joanna Vargas
271683705923999672402293n
271683705923399676290303n
brotherhoodwinery13
Cati James Hair and Makeup
SudzinskiMartzloffPhotographybyKimberlyCoccagniabrotherhoodweddingkimcoccagnia1130
brirob14
1349228911125brotherhoodwinery13
wed2

7 Reviews for Cati James Hair and Makeup

Amy · Married on 06/25/2016

Great service and perfect wedding hair/makeup! Cati was easy to work with and so fun spending the day with while getting ready for our wedding. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Julie · Married on 06/03/2016

I was very nervous about hair and makeup for my wedding since I generally don't do anything special with my everyday look, and don't know anything about hair or makeup! However, as soon as I started communicating with Cati I felt like I'd found a good fit. She was very flexible with trying a more natural look that I would feel comfortable with, and she really helped to put me at ease. When we did the trial, we tried a few different looks and she was willing to work with me until I was totally happy with the result. I thought it would be hard to find something that worked, but she seemed to figure out what I was going for before I did, and I was sold! On the wedding day itself, she and her two assistants did an amazing job with me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. We had a big group but finished early, and she'd built in enough room in the schedule that we didn't feel rushed or stressed while getting ready. Additionally, she and her team were fun to hang out with, and really clicked with me and my friends, so it felt natural to have them there while we all got ready. Everyone in my wedding party commented on how happy they were with their looks, and with the overall experience of having Cati and her team involved in the wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with how my look turned out either, and I was really impressed with how great I still looked at the after party! In any case, I couldn't recommend Cati enough. She's very easy to work with and very skilled at what she does. I will certainly recommend her to all of my friends as well, so hopefully we'll get to work together again! :)

Sent on 08/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

From my first inquiry, I knew selecting Cati for my wedding hair and make up was a great choice! She made me feel very comfortable during my trial appointment -- open to exploring as many looks as needed until we found the perfect style to compliment my dress and match my vision (which didn't take long because she's so good!). She really transformed my look -- so much so that I felt like a radiant movie star during my entire wedding celebration. My hair was perfect and my makeup has never looked better -- I still felt like myself just the most glamourous version ever. She did the make-up for two of my bridesmaids as well and they looked great. She used quality products and was very professional. She even accommodated my request to meet up after our wedding photos for a touch-up session. Thank you, Cati!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Cati James Hair and Makeup Pricing

Cati James Hair and Makeup Price Rates

Cati James Hair and Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Photography by Kimberly Coccagnia Wedding Photographers

Whenever recommending a makeup artist to any bride. Cati is at the top of our list. She is a real artist who looks at every bride individually and creates a look so specific to them and their vision. We wish we could bundle her up and take her to EVERY wedding we shoot.

• New York, NY, 10019 See on map
    Location of (Cati James Hair and Makeup)