Blue Mound Road, Fort Worth, TX 76131 Map · Phone number
Package Price $250
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Weddings By Wendy

Weddings by Wendy will help make your wedding the memorable event that you are planning for. We will work with the bride and groom to make their vision of the perfect wedding come true. We have over five years of experience and we are extremely budget friendly. We provide day of coordinating and full wedding planning, whatever the brides needs are, we will make it happen.

weddings by wendy

Weddings By Wendy 5
  • Devin

Devin Andre · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Consistent professional and pleasure

Wendy was an absolute dream. We handed everything over to her the day of and didn't have to give it a second thought. Everything was handled to plan, her team was detailed orientated all the while being professional and considerate. We would recommend anyone who is looking for a coordinator to definitely consider Wendy!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Victoria Cornett · Getting married on 08/04/2020

the BEST decision of my wedding

Wendy was a HEAVEN SENT! I found her on WeddingWire, and she is easily the best decision of my wedding process. I swore i could get through this wedding without a planner, and i was very wrong. My wedding was perfection because of Wendy! She made all my dreams come true, and gave me the wedding of my dreams. She was the utmost professional, and was great at communicating with me and getting the vendors to work together so perfectly. you cannot and will no find better than Wendy!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Shelley Davila · Married on 07/06/2019

Best cooridanator with a reasonable price

So happy me and my daughter met Wendy Hunter with Weddings by Wendy. Wendy is very professional and prompt with responding to e-mails and phone calls. As our day coordinator she was very reasonable. We were on the fence with spending the money but so thankful we did! I was able to enjoy the reception as she had everything running smoothly. She handled all the vendors and took care of any problems. We arrived at the venue with everything set up and ready to go. Thanks Wedding By Wendy you sure made our day so much easier.

Sent on 07/09/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• The Reserve
    The Reserve Banquet Halls

I can't express enough just how wonderful Wendy is! Evey bride she has worked with at our venue has been absolutely impressed with her. She will make your wedding day flawless. She pays such close attention to details and makes sure that any request you may have is done. She is in constant contact with all of the vendors you are working with. I can say without a doubt that if you use Wendy on your wedding day you will not have one thing to worry about. .

• G Fire Productions
    G Fire Productions Wedding DJs

As a professional wedding DJ, I get to meet lots of event planners in the wedding industry. I must say that the Weddings by Wendy staff are great to work with. I witnessed true professionals at work for Rachael and Robert's wedding recently. If you need help with planning or decor on your big day you should definitely hire Weddings by Wendy. They're awesome!

• RENT OUR VINTAGE
    RENT OUR VINTAGE Wedding Rentals

Weddings by Wendy is my first recommendation to brides I work with. I have worked with her as a bride and a vendor. Equally she does an amazing job. I really can't say enough. She was the perfect fit as my Day of Coordinator. She also gets rave reviews with all the weddings we've worked together as vendors. She's a 5-star wedding coordinator!!!!!

• Fort Worth, 76131 See on map