Weddings By Wendy

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$250 Package Price

Weddings by Wendy will help make your wedding the memorable event that you are planning for. We will work with the bride and groom to make their vision of the perfect wedding come true. We have over five years of experience and we are extremely budget friendly. We provide day of coordinating and full wedding planning, whatever the brides needs are, we will make it happen.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Brittany B. Getting married on 12/31/2022

Wedding coordinator

Hire Wendy for your coordinator and you will not regret it! Wendy went above and beyond her duties for my wedding and everything went perfectly. She even handled some difficult family members with grace. Whenever we mentioned that she was our coordinator to a vendor they would voice how pleased they were because they knew we were in excellent hands. Not only is she good at her job but just a wonderful human being all around. One of the biggest warnings I got was that I would not have time to enjoy the wedding food throughout the night but Wendy ensured that we were well fed! The money spent on Wendy was the best money spent throughout the whole wedding process and I cannot recommend her services enough.
    Vera B. Married on 06/22/2022

Great Day of Planner

Wendy is friendly, easy to work with and so helpful. She did everything we asked of her and more! I highly recommend you use her for your day of planner.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Shalyn & Stephen
    53 photos · 02/16/2020

Pricing

The Reserve The Reserve Banquet Halls

I can't express enough just how wonderful Wendy is! Evey bride she has worked with at our venue has been absolutely impressed with her. She will make your wedding day flawless. She pays such close attention to details and makes sure that any request you may have is done. She is in constant contact with all of the vendors you are working with. I can say without a doubt that if you use Wendy on your wedding day you will not have one thing to worry about. .

G Fire Productions G Fire Productions Wedding DJs

As a professional wedding DJ, I get to meet lots of event planners in the wedding industry. I must say that the Weddings by Wendy staff are great to work with. I witnessed true professionals at work for Rachael and Robert's wedding recently. If you need help with planning or decor on your big day you should definitely hire Weddings by Wendy. They're awesome!

RENT OUR VINTAGE RENT OUR VINTAGE Wedding Rentals

Weddings by Wendy is my first recommendation to brides I work with. I have worked with her as a bride and a vendor. Equally she does an amazing job. I really can't say enough. She was the perfect fit as my Day of Coordinator. She also gets rave reviews with all the weddings we've worked together as vendors. She's a 5-star wedding coordinator!!!!!

Fort Worth, 76131
Location of (Weddings By Wendy)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding