This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Classic Events by Cat is a wedding planning business that serves the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area. Owner Cat Fernandez is a detail-oriented coordinator who loves the thrill of weddings and is passionate about helping you achieve the wedding day of your dreams. Cat's goal is to create a stress-free and flawless wedding day. She is happy to take the reins on the day of, so that you can enjoy your beautiful day surrounded by the ones you love.

With Cat's help, you can choose from a variety of packages that will cover your wedding day necessities and then some. You may avail of a free consultation to discuss your vision and needs with Classic Events by Cat can do so by filling out the contact form.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

100% recommend it
C
Christy F. Sent on 04/08/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Cat helped my hitch day run without a hitch!

Cat was amazing! I hired her as a day-of planner, so I did the legwork selecting the vendors. Once the vendors and related packages were selected, Cat communicated with them regarding timelines and details. There are so many details that I didn't think of that she coordinated. My day went so smoothly because of her!

I thought about deducting a star because she couldn't control the DFW traffic, but hey, she's only human!
Denise
Denise F. Sent on 10/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Professional in every way!

Cat Fernandez just coordinated our daughter's wedding 2 days ago and I cannot say enough good things about her service. She was very professional, very organized, as well as warm and empathetic. She handled the minor issues that happened on the wedding day with confidence and resourcefulness and was the absolute master of details. I am very glad we were able to work with her for this wedding as she was able to divert any "stressors" on the wedding day away from the bride to allow her to really enjoy herself worry free!
C
Courtney D. Sent on 02/03/2023
5 out of 5 rating

You need Catherine for your wedding day!

Catherine was an angel sent from above on my wedding day. She set up and decorated my venue as well as cleaned up everything once the night was over with. She did it all with such grace even during the terrible thunderstorms that evening. Catherine also made sure all my other vendors had what they needed so my wedding could run smoothly. She has an amazing personality and is SO sweet. I knew the second I met her that she was going to be everything I needed and more. During our meeting before the wedding she asked all the right questions and was able to organized my day from start to finish to ensure that my wedding was perfect. I can not say enough incredible things about Catherine. If you want a wedding coordinator that is not only organized, flexible, and knowledgeable then Catherine is your girl! Hands down one of the best decisions I made.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Cat Fernandez
Cat Fernandez
Owner

Hi! I am so happy you are here. A few things about me, I have a degree in Media Strategies & Public Relations from Texas Tech University (Wreck'Em!). I have worked in various types of marketing roles including event coordination/project management and have always had a passion for event planning, timelines & getting all the little details down.

My goal is to not only be your coordinator but to also be a friend that you can count on and lean on to get you down the aisle.

When I am not working on weddings, you can find me curled up on the couch with my cats, watching a true crime doc with Braum's ice cream in one hand & Prosecco in the other.

Cheers!

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding