Nearby Vendors to Consider

Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

0.6

I would not recommend 21 Moments. Our experience dealing with Joe after the wedding was miserable. Like another reviewer stated, if you question anything, he’ll have a lawyer send you a letter threatening a large lawsuit. Look elsewhere. There are plenty of other reputable photography companies I wish we would have went with.

Profile Picture Liam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
0.5

Not impressed. When you first meet with Joe he is very kind and awesome... I found this must have been a front to get the contract/business. After that it all went out the window. Joe had a lot of attitude and was very rude and not a happy person. So much so that I actually had multiple guests from my wedding feeling the need to come to me to tell me how rude he was to them. If you want to be hung up on or treated poorly on your wedding day, this is the guy for you. Honestly the pictures weren't very good either. We got them back so fast because it looks like he put no effort into making them nice. Looked like he probably threw on a couple of filters on a handful of photos and called it professional editing, but hey, just my opinion. NOT good, I could have done far better myself. They are also extremely hard to get ahold of to the extent that at one point we were getting nervous that they dipped out!

I was honestly shocked that there were so many good reviews, actually I see now why there are barely any bad reviews...I JUST GOT AN EMAIL THREATENING TO SUE ME FROM THEIR LAWYER IF I DONT TAKE MY REVIEW DOWN! Ahah unbelievable - wow, see? The few poor reviews I read are exactly like my experience so I can see that it definitely wasn't a one time thing or maybe having an off day or two. Wish I would have took more time to research photographers.

The photo booth wasn't very good- pics turned out reddish/pink. Also, I had guests that told me that when they went to use it the guy running it said "I'm eating dinner!" Seriously? Wow
If you are a bride and researching for a photographer, please take my advice and not go with this company. I was so disappointed and the attitude I received on my wedding day, really killed the vibe and that's not what you want on your big day, girl! Skip the heartache and look elsewhere. Also being threatened to be sued for a truthful honest review on a review forum is just sad.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
4.7

The photographs are beyond amazing - great talent and great company. Used them for both engagement photos and wedding.

Profile Picture Cody, 4/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Wedding Masters FAQ