Wedding DJs - Weddings By Will

Mankato, MN View map
$999 Most Popular Price

$999 Most Popular Price

WORD FROM WILL...
"I BEGAN WORKING with clients several years ago. I feel proud and honored to have been part of so many special times.

I have always had the passion to play the right music at the right time for their families and friends. Countless times I have already have the song ready to go when requested!

Much of my work comes from referrals, but I am willing to work with new clients to help make your day complete.

I also manage a few other DJ's calendars and own extra equipment which is available for popular dates throughout the entire year. With much hard work and many blessings this has become a full time venture for me.

If you connect with me, I will get back to you right away with my availability and ways to make your event a fun and memorable time for everyone..."

I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING YOUR DJ PROVIDER THANK YOU!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$895

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Deals

Wedding DJs - Weddings By Will 1
Offer
Our "UNLIMITED" package is one of our most popular benefits to you. Bride and grooms get to add unlimited time either before or after their reception without paying more. You can save $250.00 off your entire package by redeeming this special Wedding Wire coupon. Simply print and attach with your signed Entertainment Agreement and deposit today. Valid only to new customers subject to date and availability. Not vaild with any other discounts or special offers. No monetary value.

100 WARREN STREET SUITE 300 Mankato, MN, 56001
612-564-3911

Monday thru Friday 10 AM - 5 PM
Location of (Wedding DJs - Weddings By Will)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding