715 Ridge Ave NE, Hutchinson, MN 55350 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About VJ Brunzy

VJ Brunzy only recently started advertising with WeddingWire March of 2021 so don't let the lack of reviews discourage you from reaching out and booking with them.

VJ Brunzy is a wedding DJ based in Hutchinson, Minnesota. This DJ has experience performing alongside local artists, as well as at clubs and bars for audiences of all sizes. With over a decade in the entertainment business, they are dedicated to providing a one-of-a-kind experience for their clients’ special occasions. VJ Brunzy does not discriminate and will work with any couple.

VJ Brunzy invites you to meet with them personally for a consultation to create a plan for your celebration. This entertainer describes themselves as an open-format DJ, meaning they’ll work any songs you want to hear into the tracklist. Whether you would like a single genre played throughout the reception, or a blend of many, VJ Brunzy will help set the tone of the evening. For as seamless an event as possible, they can also provide MC services, lights, Tv, microphones, and a sound system. Though based in Hutchinson, they are happy to travel to any venue in Minnesota.

fb img 1615416863324 51 1959771 161541690489473

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 10 Videos

3 Reviews for VJ Brunzy

Joseph W. · Married on 09/16/2016

VJ Brunzy is AMAZING... Top Quality for our special day!!!

I was greatly impressed by the quality and professionalism of my experience with VJ Brunzy. So happy to work with him.

Sent on 04/04/2021

VJ Brunzy's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate your review and had a great time DJing your wedding! You were the first couple to send me a thank you card in the mail and I still have that after how many years have past now lol.

Ashley M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend!

Shane and his buddy were the DJs at our wedding in Oct 2020 and wow we had a blast. We were dancing the night away and they were playing the kind of music we selected. They also had some fun dancing games to get people on the dance floor. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2021

VJ Brunzy Pricing

VJ Brunzy Price Rates

VJ Brunzy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

Team of VJ Brunzy

Shane Bruns

Shane Bruns

Owner

Hello, I'm Shane aka Brunzy.

I've been DJing now for over a Decade for all different types of events. Some events I've performed for are:

School Dances

Birthday parties

Bars/clubs

County Fairs

Street Dances

and more.

My ultimate goal as a DJ is to create a happy atmosphere, where everyone can enjoy themselves and forget about their lifes troubles. When I get people on to the dance floor and I see everyone smiling and dancing, that is a great feeling to me, knowing I am making a difference for people on that day!

As a Wedding DJ, I know the excitement couples have as they are preparing for their wedding. I also know the stress it can cause to couples. Weddings are not exactly cheap and you want it to be perfect!

Once I'm booked as your dj, I do not wait until a week before to reach out and ask for your playlist. If your wedding is 12 months away, I will make sure to reach out and keep contact a few times for that year. Check in to see how your planning is going, ask if you need any assistance with anything (doesn't have to be music related, it could be needing help with searching for a photographer or other vendors).

So here is my logical thinking as an Owner of my own business. I am my own boss, HOWEVER, YOU are the boss of YOUR wedding! That being said, I have always worked with couples on creating a memorable night.

I am not being paid to play what I want to hear (even though 99% of whatever the couples choose, I enjoy anyways lol) I play everything that you want to hear for YOUR special day because YOU are the boss!

That is one thing I like to stress to couples who are choosing their vendors. We as vendors, are here to support you and cater to your needs and wants (within our capabilities of course).

Back Story:

I have always been into music, even as a kid. Growing up, I was in different school bands playing different types of instruments. I've played Recorder in 4th grade, Violin in 5th grade, 6th - 8th grade I was in different percussion bands. While learning these I also self taught a little on Guitar, Piano, Drumset.

A little later in life I decided to get myself some equipment to mess around with because I love all sorts of music and I thought about being a producer at some point. My brother is younger than me and he calls me up and asked if I could DJ his schools Prom. That's when I realized, I should become a DJ.

Dj Career:

I started my business as BeatMasters. After roughly 2 years of BeatMasters and so many people confused on my name, I did a name change and paid for a lot advertising materials like Hats, Shirts, Banners, etc.

My Business name then became ProSound DJ. I performed as ProSound DJ for several years but struggled due to my name being overly popular with other business names. I had a lot of business through word of mouth and using craigslist or radio ads. But It made it extremely hard for people to locate me on social media, google, etc. This made me decide to change my name one last time!

Since November of 2018, I have been known as VJ Brunzy. (VJ = Video Jockey. 2016 I decided to add Music Videos to my Djing) The thing that sucks about changing your name, it literally is like starting all over and you have to rebuild your image so people recognize who you are.

I'm pleased with my decision, my name is unique enough now that if you tried googling "VJ Brunzy", only my info shows up for 3 pages.

Downside like I said, people think I'm just starting out because I don't have that much content to advertise with due to lack of reliable help to get professional videos and photos while performing.

+ More Details