Complete weddings + events

222 N. Concord Exchange Suite 4, South Saint Paul, MN 55075 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $850
  • Real Weddings 1

About Complete weddings + events

Complete weddings + events is a wedding entertainment company located in St. Paul, Minnesota. With their DJ, photography, videography, photo booth and lighting services, they offer everything you need for your entertainment needs. All of their professionals have years of experience so you can be confident you are receiving quality services. Let them make planning your special day stress-free by being a one-stop shop and leaving a lasting impression.

Complete weddings + events has a variety of entertainment services for your wedding. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, travel expenses and an MC. The option of a photo booth is available so you and your guests can make even more memories. Other DJ services Complete weddings + events provides are:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
With their DJ services, Complete weddings + events also offers full photography and videography services. Their most popular photography package features additional hours, a second shooter and multiple locations. Various products are available, ranging from traditional prints to full albums. A highlight and full-feature video are two of the items included in the company’s most popular videography package. Copies of your footage are available in digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive. Other services offered include:

• Engagement sessions

Complete weddings + events 5
Complete weddings + events 6

Krystal · Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely Recommend!

We used complete for our photography and DJ and it was an amazing experience. We got everything booked pretty early on, and you save so much money by booking multiple services together! We ended up having Angie as our photographer and she was AMAZING! She was ON the whole time, and got some really amazing pictures for us. She also acted as a sort of backup to all those helping, and made sure I got all the shots I wanted.
    We had Liz as out DJ and she was awesome! The dance floor was going all night, and she helped us also stay on top of our schedule.
    I can't thank Angie, Liz or complete enough for all they did to make my big day wonderful!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rose · Married on 08/25/2018

We were so happy with Complete! We used the DJ and Photo Booth services. Bernie was without a doubt the best choice for DJ for us. He was fun, outgoing and respected our wishes with what we did or didn’t want to hear. We were able to have a FaceTime meeting with him prior to our wedding day and that was nice, convenient and fun. Bernie was exceptionally helpful and professional. On the day of our wedding we changed our minds about how we wanted the grand entrance to go, Bernie was very accommodating and easy going about it. To sum it up, Bernie enhanced our special day and we wouldn’t go back and change a thing. Vern was our photo booth operator. He was extremely fun, professional and helpful. Everyone was raving about how much fun they had with the photo both and Vern! The fact that we got a photo guest book, unlimited prints and digital was so wonderful. We will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Complete.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Complete weddings + events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 595.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 395.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Events by Melody
    Events by Melody Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I highly recommend Complete Weddings & Events if you're looking for an awesome and reasonable DJ, photographer, videographer or photo booth. They have plenty of options to choose from and it's always a ton of fun working a wedding with them.

• James Ramsay Photography
    James Ramsay Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt, the Vice President of Complete Music in St. Paul, is a friend of mine. I see him about once a month at various wedding events. I requested a song from him and he had it playing on his DJ system in under 2 seconds. And I didn't even give him the name of the song, I just kind of hummed the rhythm to it. To me that means he's obviously really good at his job and I have a lot of respect for anyone who is really good at what they do. Check them out if you get a chance! I have a link to Complete Music on my website as well.

• veiled events
    veiled events Wedding Planners

Matt rocks! veiled events was the wedding planners/consultants for a lovely wedding in St. Paul, MN. I knew that with Matt and his crew (they did the videography as well) I didn't need to worry if the right music was going to be played, if the night was going to move along well and if the videographer was going to miss anything. Complete Music knocked it out of the park! The guests were guided along nicely throughout the night and the music kept them dancing. Everytime I turned around the videographer was in the middle of capturing some sweet moment or grabbing details from the ceremony and recpetion. I highly recommend Complete Music and Video for any event.

• 222 N. Concord Exchange Suite 4 South Saint Paul, MN, 55075 See on map
    651-314-1781 (Phone number)
    5072521499 (Other Phone Number)