Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Most Popular Price

Complete weddings + events is a wedding entertainment company located in St. Paul, Minnesota. With their DJ, photography, videography, photo booth and lighting services, they offer everything you need for your entertainment needs. All of their professionals have years of experience so you can be confident you are receiving quality services. Let them make planning your special day stress-free by being a one-stop shop and leaving a lasting impression.

Complete weddings + events has a variety of entertainment services for your wedding. Their most popular DJ package includes a consultation, travel expenses and an MC. The option of a photo booth is available so you and your guests can make even more memories. Other DJ services Complete weddings + events provides are:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Sound system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
With their DJ services, Complete weddings + events also offers full photography and videography services. Their most popular photography package features additional hours, a second shooter and multiple locations. Various products are available, ranging from traditional prints to full albums. A highlight and full-feature video are two of the items included in the company’s most popular videography package. Copies of your footage are available in digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive. Other services offered include:

• Engagement sessions
  • Proofs
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage
  • Raw Footage

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$595

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$395

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Andy
    Andy S. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

My wife and I got married on June 18, 2022 and hired Complete Weddings + Events for our DJ and Videographer. The price was very competitive with other options (if not a bit cheaper) and they far exceeded my expectations (and I had high expectations). Both the videographer and DJ were very communicative and made sure to go over all the necessary details with me. They were extremely kind and made sure to note all of my requests.

Sam, our DJ, made sure she had backup equipment incase stuff broke or didn't work. She also worked with all the specific playlists and songs I wanted. She was very accommodating and blew away my expectations. She is fantastic at reading the room and knowing how to adjust. I would strongly recommend requesting Sam to be your DJ if you have the option.

Same, our videographer, was wonderful to work with too. I love videography and have very specific taste, so he noted all of my preferences and delivered exceptional videos that tailored directly to my preferences. Once again, he far exceeded my expectations (which were high) and nailed the videography, editing, and audio. During the ceremony and reception, we didn't even notice he was there (which is always great). For anyone on the fence about paying the extra money for a videographer, I would strongly recommend it. There are other great companies out there, but I don't think you can beat the price and quality that Complete has to offer.

My experience with Complete Weddings + Events was absolutely 5-star. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you to both DJ Sam and Videographer Sam for your exceptional professionalism and quality. It was a pleasure to work with you both! :)
    Anna E. Married on 10/16/2021

Photography

Bryce with Complete just took our engagement pictures and did an amazing job! He suggested a new place that proved to have so many good spots for pictures. He made us feel comfortable and was super personable! We are now even more excited to see how the rest of the pictures turn out and see our pictures on the wedding day!
    Jason B. Married on 10/08/2021

Such A wonderful experience

My Wife & myself were the couples who had scheduled to get married before the pandemic hit. It took us almost 2 years and 3 different date to finally have our special day. Complete was such a great advocate through the whole process. From the management to our wonderful DJ (Jamie) & Photographer (Jackie). We couldn't have been more happy with the quality and service plus convenience Complete provided.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

Chris & Emily
28 photos · 09/04/2016

Events by Melody Events by Melody Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I highly recommend Complete Weddings & Events if you're looking for an awesome and reasonable DJ, photographer, videographer or photo booth. They have plenty of options to choose from and it's always a ton of fun working a wedding with them.

James Ramsay Photography James Ramsay Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt, the Vice President of Complete Music in St. Paul, is a friend of mine. I see him about once a month at various wedding events. I requested a song from him and he had it playing on his DJ system in under 2 seconds. And I didn't even give him the name of the song, I just kind of hummed the rhythm to it. To me that means he's obviously really good at his job and I have a lot of respect for anyone who is really good at what they do. Check them out if you get a chance! I have a link to Complete Music on my website as well.

veiled events veiled events Wedding Planners

Matt rocks! veiled events was the wedding planners/consultants for a lovely wedding in St. Paul, MN. I knew that with Matt and his crew (they did the videography as well) I didn't need to worry if the right music was going to be played, if the night was going to move along well and if the videographer was going to miss anything. Complete Music knocked it out of the park! The guests were guided along nicely throughout the night and the music kept them dancing. Everytime I turned around the videographer was in the middle of capturing some sweet moment or grabbing details from the ceremony and recpetion. I highly recommend Complete Music and Video for any event.

222 N. Concord Exchange Suite 4 South Saint Paul, MN, 55075
507-252-1499
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding