Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Andy
    Andy S. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

My wife and I got married on June 18, 2022 and hired Complete Weddings + Events for our DJ and Videographer. The price was very competitive with other options (if not a bit cheaper) and they far exceeded my expectations (and I had high expectations). Both the videographer and DJ were very communicative and made sure to go over all the necessary details with me. They were extremely kind and made sure to note all of my requests.

Sam, our DJ, made sure she had backup equipment incase stuff broke or didn't work. She also worked with all the specific playlists and songs I wanted. She was very accommodating and blew away my expectations. She is fantastic at reading the room and knowing how to adjust. I would strongly recommend requesting Sam to be your DJ if you have the option.

Same, our videographer, was wonderful to work with too. I love videography and have very specific taste, so he noted all of my preferences and delivered exceptional videos that tailored directly to my preferences. Once again, he far exceeded my expectations (which were high) and nailed the videography, editing, and audio. During the ceremony and reception, we didn't even notice he was there (which is always great). For anyone on the fence about paying the extra money for a videographer, I would strongly recommend it. There are other great companies out there, but I don't think you can beat the price and quality that Complete has to offer.

My experience with Complete Weddings + Events was absolutely 5-star. I would strongly recommend them to anyone getting married. Thank you to both DJ Sam and Videographer Sam for your exceptional professionalism and quality. It was a pleasure to work with you both! :)
    Anna E. Married on 10/16/2021

Photography

Bryce with Complete just took our engagement pictures and did an amazing job! He suggested a new place that proved to have so many good spots for pictures. He made us feel comfortable and was super personable! We are now even more excited to see how the rest of the pictures turn out and see our pictures on the wedding day!
    Jason B. Married on 10/08/2021

Such A wonderful experience

My Wife & myself were the couples who had scheduled to get married before the pandemic hit. It took us almost 2 years and 3 different date to finally have our special day. Complete was such a great advocate through the whole process. From the management to our wonderful DJ (Jamie) & Photographer (Jackie). We couldn't have been more happy with the quality and service plus convenience Complete provided.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kaye F. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LOVED how our video turned out!

Sam was an awesome videographer and we absolutely LOVED how our video turned out! Our video is truly a keepsake I know we'll watch over and over again! Well worth it!
    Melodie F. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing DJ Service

Complete Weddings, provided DJ service for my wedding on September 24th. There was a last minute change from the DJ that we talked to earlier in the week. I was pleasantly surprised that all of our thoughts mentioned with first DJ was given to replacement. This was a very good thing when one of our guests tried to add a father daughter dance to the playlist - we didn't have plans to do that. DJ Matt was fantastic, he was energetic, outgoing involved our guests. My husband and I didn't really have a list of music to play, just a couple of songs. His solution to that was to take requests from guests written down on a slip of paper early in the evening that he played throughout the night. Any way everyone had a good time and I would recommend.
    Joslin Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding 9/18/21

Zach did a great job, and was very flexible throughout the night, as not everything goes according to schedule. The dance floor was full until the very end of the night! It was a perfect day!
    Kim J. Married on 09/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic DJ - Kept the party going!

Complete Wedding + Events were very helpful as we navigated planning and re-planning our wedding during the pandemic. Our DJ was Jamie T, and he was fantastic! He had the best energy during our wedding and kept the dance floor moving the entire night. We cannot thank Complete Wedding + Events and Jamie T enough.
    Christy S. Married on 08/28/2021

Fantastic!

They work together regularly and decide on the best steps for the day and are VERY efficient. They are skilled and have ample amount of resources available to them for some reason they need help! Very organized and punctual.

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

Thank you so much Christy! We are so happy we could be a part of your big day! Nothing brings our team more joy than knowing we made a positive impact on one of the biggest days of your life!
    Congratulations again!
    Carey H. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Photographers and Photo Booth

Everything was AMAZING!!! Leah and Alex went above and beyond all day! She even came back to take another couple pictures as she was walking out!! Leah was very professional, yet FUN!!! She took control to make sure we had the pictures we wanted.
    Alex, who ran our photo booth was awesome! He really made it fun for everyone! We have received nothing but great compliments on all of them from our family and friends. Thank you for helping make our day the best day ever!
    We would definitely recommend them!!!
  • Alysha
    Alysha Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing team to work with

Our videographer Jacob and our photographer Bryce were amazing and worked together very well during the time they were both there. Bryce was everywhere and got involved with the festivities making himself fit in amongst the group and allowed him to get great up close opportunities of not only us but our guests. Samantha our DJ was on top of her stuff and made sure things ran smooth. She was also super flexible with everything that was going on and had a great selection of music a available and playing. Hannah was our photo booth star. She made the photo book look great and made sure each guest got a picture of their own if they wanted one. Also who can beat this photo booths time and unlimited prints cause unlimited prints made a huge difference and the price is great. The whole group included a picture and a wonderful message in our photo book which was awesome! Ari was our main go to for all the planning and the finer details leading up to our wedding. She was amazing to work with and made sure we understood anything and everything we had questions on, even the ones we asked her 3 or 4 times over. The entire Complete team in St. Paul was amazing. Also got to give a shout out to the Manhattan, Kansas area Complete team for giving me the contact information I needed. This company is not only amazing in the single branch we worked with most of the time but all the branches are willing to work with you and help you get to where you need to be. All I got to say is I'm so happy this team could help make this day amazing! Thanks Complete Weddings and Events St. Paul.
    Kelsey Z. Married on 10/17/2020

Book them NOW!!!

We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor. Ari was amazing to deal with at the beginning setting everything up and once we met Todd everything fell into place. He rolled with all the punches that can come with a wedding and everyone loved him. Seriously could not have asked for a better company to work with!!!
    Tristan Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Vendor

Our photographer Jackie was amazing she did such a great job with our scheduling and getting all the little details we wanted! the whole staff from start to finish was amazing

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

Thank you Tristan for taking the time to leave Complete a review! We enjoyed working your wedding! Jackie sure is great
    Alex W. Married on 09/13/2020

The perfect day!

Our DJ was Samantha's and she was wonderful! We had some huge last minute changes to our event and she was able to accommodate everything! Complete also had great communication with me throughout planning! I highly recommend their DJ services!

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

Thank you Alex for taking the time to leave Complete a review! We enjoyed being apart of your love story!
  • Jodi
    Jodi Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing photographer

Ari was simply amazing professional and our photos turned out simply amazing. Only person I will ever let take our pictures!

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

Thank you Jodi for taking the time to leave Complete a review! Being apart of yours and joes wedding was truly a pleasure and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Thank you!
  • Bethany
    Bethany S. Married on 05/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive; flexible; video was amazing

Planning during a global pandemic is no fun.... if you know, you know. We originally had a different videographer lined up but since we had to postpone due to COVID-19 we were told to check out Complete. From the get-go, Ari was so responsive, professional, and HELPFUL with all things wedding (not just videography). Throughout the wedding planning process they pivoted with our plans and help guide us. Sam, our videographer, was extremely amazing as well. He was so flexible when our bus broke down on our wedding day. He drove out to where we were (instead of where we were supposed to be) to get footage of the between ceremony and reception time. On top of it all, we LOVED our video. I would highly recommend Complete for any videography (and other services that they offer).
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 11/30/2019

LOVED the photo booth

I originally booked with a different photo booth that cancelled super close to the wedding. I couldn’t find anything similar in price but I reached out to Ari at COMPLETE and told her what happened and what our budget was. She made it work. We had so much fun with the photo booth. I know people are saying that they are starting to “go out of style” but I didn’t care. We loved having it. Everyone is so silly and different in a photo booth versus with just a cell phone photo. COMPLETE takes care of everything and Cheyenne, our attendant, was really sweet. You get a book with the photos that people can sign next to, a flash drive with the photos, and a copy of all the photo strips. Even if you think they’re out of your budget, reach out to them and just ask. They are willing to work with you and did such a great job. Also, communication leading up to the wedding was A+, I was not worried about that at all.

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

Aww Abby! Thank you for your kind words. We were so happy we were able to make your wedding day COMPLETE! That's what we are here for! :)

We hope you think of Complete Weddings+Events for all your future get togethers. We would love to share more special moments with you and your family! -Ari
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ!

Danielle was an amazing dj! She had people on the dance floor at all times and played what everyone wanted to hear! She was great about taking requests and even went around during dinner to make a list of what people wanted to hear! We even got a surprise bonus at the end of the party where she played our first dance song again and everyone that was still there danced around us! It was truly and amazing night!

Complete Weddings + Events Twin Cities's reply:

We love hearing these stories! Sounds like a truly magical night to remember.

Krystal Married on 09/29/2018

Definitely Recommend!

We used complete for our photography and DJ and it was an amazing experience. We got everything booked pretty early on, and you save so much money by booking multiple services together! We ended up having Angie as our photographer and she was AMAZING! She was ON the whole time, and got some really amazing pictures for us. She also acted as a sort of backup to all those helping, and made sure I got all the shots I wanted.
    We had Liz as out DJ and she was awesome! The dance floor was going all night, and she helped us also stay on top of our schedule.
    I can't thank Angie, Liz or complete enough for all they did to make my big day wonderful!
  • Benjamin
    Benjamin Married on 09/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing best money ever spent

Dj Todd was lit ,Chelsea ran the most amazing photobooth and Bryce was the most patient photographer I have ever met, They made my day the most amazing and I thank them so much for everything.
    Rose Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so happy with Complete! We used the DJ and Photo Booth services. Bernie was without a doubt the best choice for DJ for us. He was fun, outgoing and respected our wishes with what we did or didn’t want to hear. We were able to have a FaceTime meeting with him prior to our wedding day and that was nice, convenient and fun. Bernie was exceptionally helpful and professional. On the day of our wedding we changed our minds about how we wanted the grand entrance to go, Bernie was very accommodating and easy going about it. To sum it up, Bernie enhanced our special day and we wouldn’t go back and change a thing. Vern was our photo booth operator. He was extremely fun, professional and helpful. Everyone was raving about how much fun they had with the photo both and Vern! The fact that we got a photo guest book, unlimited prints and digital was so wonderful. We will treasure them forever. I highly recommend Complete.
    Kelly Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    COMPLETE provides the best DJ's I've ever seen, we had so many compliments on Sean and our Photo Booth as well! Guests loved them both.
    Nick Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The DJ and photographer were fantastic, and very accommodating.
    Jessie Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Complete for our videography and photo booth. Jesse was our videographer and he was amazing! He blended in and felt like family! Vern operated our photo booth and kept our guests laughing and coming back for more pictures!
    Jerry Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Ari R. as our photographer. I can’t begin to describe how amazing she was. She truly helped our wedding day go smoothly. When it came to our family photos (we have a larger family) she was able to efficiently get every photo we wanted and make it painless for our families. When it came to our first look and photos of us, Ari was creative and found many different ways to give us photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. We also used Complete for our DJ which was Amanda, who also had a trainee, Samantha. Amanda and Samantha were fantastic!!! They made sure the party was going and that people enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. I was so impressed by not only Amanda, but also by Samantha. She will be an AMAZING DJ just as Amanda is! The best thing about booking with Complete is that if you book a DJ and a photographer, or DJ and videographer, or all three. They all work together as a team. They don’t step on each other toes. They don’t create unnecessary drama. They allow you to enjoy your day while they work as a team to provide you the best wedding. Long story short- choose Complete. You will truly enjoy them.
    Suzanne Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Bernie as our DJ and he was incredible!!! He knew how to read the crowd, he had our guests on the dance floor ALL night long, and he was so good with our ceremony music. Would highly recommend him to everyone!
illustration stars