James Ramsay Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map

Hi, how are you?

Welcome to James Ramsay Photography!

I am a trained photojournalist that you can hire to document your wedding day.

It's my view that brides deserve to LOOK as good as they FEEL on their wedding day.

I photograph weddings in all parts of Minnesota including Northern Minnesota and am willing to travel to any destination for your special day! I recently booked an October wedding in Mexico! Normal rates apply plus travel and basic accomodations. I do not charge for mileage within Minnesota.

Check out my wedding blog for some wedding ideas and industry insider wedding news:

www.BridesLikeUs.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Kathryn Married on 06/07/2014
    James Ramsay was one of the most amazing vendors to work with for our whole wedding. From the complimentary engagement session, to the extremely generous rights to ALL pictures, he is the perfect choice for a wedding photographer. He is very flexible with timing and location. He has the perfect balance of adding his professionalism and experience to your ideas to create great photos. Our wedding photos were available for us two weeks after our wedding. I've never heard of such great service from any of my other bride friends. And most importantly of all, the photos were breathtaking. Our famliy and friends cannot get over how cool the photojournalistic style that James specializes in comes across in our photos. Book him now!
    Debbi Married on 03/01/2014
    James did a great job with our wedding photography and engagement photos! He captured so many candid shots. I was extremely impressed with the photos we got. I highly recommend him!
    Anne M. Married on 05/26/2013
    We got our Engagement Pictures Taken by James, and he is incredible! He is very flexible and accomodating, as well as patient and likes to cater to what kind of pictures you like. He is open to ideas and is good at leading you through a shot as well to make you comfortable. We just love that we hired him and the photos have turned out to be absolutely amazing and beautiful.

Our wedding is coming up in a few weeks and we are super excited to have James Ramsay part of our day and to be the one we entrust our priceless wedding photos, that i know we will charish forever. Thank you so much James you are such an amazing photographer I would not recommend anyone above you, you are untouchable!

Deals

James Ramsay Photography 1
Gift
I offer a free engagement session for all the wedding couples I photograph. This gives you candid pictures of you and your honey in less formal clothing and it's FUN to do a photo shoot on location.

Christos Union Depot Place Christos Union Depot Place Historic Weddings

James Ramsay! I just saw this incredibly wonderful endorsement from someone who has not worked with us but has only heard thru word of mouth and made first hand observations! Thank you for your kind words and for the historical details of our site. I could tell from the moment I met you that you were someone worth getting to know and working with. I hope we get to soon! It was so nice to meet you on the cruise and hope the paths cross again! Thank you again, Georgia

Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis Posh Bridal Couture Minneapolis Wedding Dresses

James Ramsay is a great guy! His photography is like no other. I have referred brides to him because of the quality product he delivers. Amazing!

Fab Event Design Fab Event Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

James is not only a talented photographer, he's an awesome guy to work with! He gets his client and knows just how to deliver photographs that tell the story of their wedding day. He does a great job of catering to each couple's styles. I love working with James!

300 Broadway Street, #607 Saint Paul, 55101
Location of (James Ramsay Photography)

James Ramsay Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does James Ramsay Photography offer?

James Ramsay Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does James Ramsay Photography offer?

James Ramsay Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does James Ramsay Photography offer for wedding events?

James Ramsay Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend James Ramsay Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

James Ramsay Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value and 4.6 in average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does James Ramsay Photography offer?

James Ramsay Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding