Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Map · Phone number

About Fab Event Design

fab event design is a wedding planning company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Owner Kristen and her team of experienced event coordinators have been providing couples with unforgettable weddings since 2008. This boutique service will collaborate with you, creating a day that is personalized to your tastes and style but stress-free, as they will take care of the event execution. They are available to serve couples throughout the greater Twin Cities region and beyond.

Paying careful attention to each and every detail of your big day, fab event design will take your wedding vision and bring it to life. The team makes sure to get to know each and every one of their couples in order to create an entire experience from start to finish. Whether you are looking for full or partial planning, they will be able to accommodate any and all of your needs and budget with their three packages for you to choose from. Their other wedding planning services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Table setting with floral centerpiece
74d687fc1c268ea1 1263536751658 444McCullough4484

16 Reviews for Fab Event Design

Katie · Married on 07/25/2015

Kirsten was AMAZING. Hands down the best decision we made in our planning process. At first, I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner, but as the big day approached, I was so happy to have someone to bounce ideas off of and check off the last to-dos on our list. However, on the actual day, Kirsten was on top of everything! She was so organized and had everything ready to go everywhere we went. With multiple locations, I was nervous things would not come together but because of her things were flawless. We received many comments on how impressed our guests were with how smoothly things flowed the night of our wedding - not a compliment you normally hear, but it was so smooth people felt the need to let us know about it! I highly recommend her services! (Thanks Kirsten!)

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kirsten was amazing throughout the planning process!! She was so supportive and provided great advice!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Anna · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I hired Kirsten and her team for our Oct 2014 wedding. I can say this, GET A WEDDING PLANNER! If you are like me thinking "who in the heck hires a wedding planner" or "only rich people hire planners" I can say this....get those thoughts out of your head. I cannot imagine what it would have been like planning a wedding without the help of Kirsten. She was always fast to respond to emails, willing to give opinions, help with decor ideas, help with pretty much ANYTHING you asked of her. She was there on our big day to deal with anything that came up (I honestly didn't even hear any issues or problems that day) and if we had any she must have taken care of them because all I needed to do what show up and look good! I would recommend her for wedding planning!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Award

• Wisteria Design Studio
    Wisteria Design Studio Wedding Florists

I have worked with Kirsten on a number of different weddings including a very challenging space this past summer ( a certain gambling casino/ resort property) and I must say she is one of the most organized, calm-in-the-midst-of-the-storm, professional, AND fun wedding planners I have ever worked with. She's truly TOPS on my list for wedding planner/ coordinator recommendations!

• Amber Rose Hair + Makeup
    Amber Rose Hair + Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Kristin from Fab.you.lous Event Design quite a few times, and I must say you are in GREAT hands with this one! Kristin is a great listener and your collaboration will together will be a lovely experience!

• Creative Beauté Agency
    Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Smart and Chic has worked many weddings with Fab.you.lous Event Design. The team is reliable and trustworthy, a great company you know you can count on!

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55414 See on map