1891 Thomas Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Freddy Fresh LLC.

"Ranked as one of the world's best DJs" by DJ MAG

If a full dance floor is required , I'm your guy, over 30 + years of experience in DJ entertainment, 1,000 + weddings, private parties, corporate events, clubs, festivals, and performances in more than 35 countries. I provide music in all styles with world-renowned master mixing techniques. My goal is to provide a memorable, fun atmosphere for my clients, and my music library spans 70 years of recorded music in virtually ALL GENRES. I provide private consultations either in person or by phone with all potential clients guaranteeing that I tailor each event to their specific needs. I have been ranked as one of the top 100 DJs in the world by (DJ Magazine ). And I shared stages with Prince, Bjork, Daft Punk, Bob Dylan, Eminem, Metallica, Violent Femmes, Grandmaster Flash, Blink 182 Call me! Everything from Bollywood to Polka to Disco mixed to perfection to keep them dancing all night!!

Follow Freddy Fresh LLC. on
DJ Freddy Fresh
newly married couple dancing on their wedding party with heavy smoke and multicolored lights on the background 1 51 737358 1557971567
Dj Freddy Fresh
Dj Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Freddy Fresh LLC.

Kristin Artigue · Married on 07/13/2019

Great choice for music!’

He was fantastic. Took our music interests/song requests and literally the music never stopped. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and cares about rocking the music for your event. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Beth Tillman · Married on 06/08/2019

We are glad we chose Freddy Fresh as our wedding DJ

We are glad we chose Freddy Fresh as our wedding DJ, he made our wedding a success, and everything went as expected, including the ceremony. He's an expert at making everybody dance! He'll be playing at my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to dance some more. Way to go, Freddy!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Award

Freddy Fresh LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 270.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount