Freddy Fresh LLC.

Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Freddy Fresh LLC.

I am a professional DJ with over 20 + years of experience with expertise in DJ entertaining, 1,000 + weddings, private parties, corporate events, clubs, festivals, and performances in more than 35 countries. I can provide music in all styles with world-renowned master mixing techniques. My goal is to provide a memorable, fun atmosphere for my clients, and my music library spans 70 years of recorded music in virtually ALL GENRES. I provide private consultations either in person or by phone with all potential clients guaranteeing that I tailor each event to their specific needs. I have been ranked as one of the top 100 DJs in the world by (DJ Magazine ). And I shared stages with Prince, Bjork, Daft Punk, Bob Dylan, Eminem, Metallica, Violent Femmes, Grandmaster Flash, Blink 182.

Follow Freddy Fresh LLC. on

Dj Freddy Fresh
Dj Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh
DJ Freddy Fresh

11 Reviews for Freddy Fresh LLC.

• Z

Zaak B · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

Absolutely perfect. Freddy contacted me prior to event to sort out requirements etc. He showed up early to set up and was polite and professional. Did exactly what we had discussed, and ended up contributing to a very successful evening. Great reading of the crowd and atmosphere. Absolutely spot on start to finish.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Johnson · Married on 04/20/2019

Best dj ever!

We are so glad that we got to work with Freddy! BEST DJ EVER! Our friends and family had an awesome time, he even edited the words of explicit songs since children were present, also we met with him twice prior to our wedding. We highly recommend his services, it was really easy to work with him! Thank you : )

Sent on 05/15/2019

Leah · Married on 12/08/2018

Everyone loved Freddy

We couldn't have been happier with the music and the incredible energy Freddy brought to our wedding! He helped me achieve my goal of getting every single guest on the dance floor, including my 89 -year-old uncle who had never danced before in his life! Freddy had rave reviews from all of our guests young, old, in between, and self-proclaimed music critics. Everyone loved him.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Award

Freddy Fresh LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 270.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount