Freddy Fresh LLC.

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

"Ranked as one of the world's best DJs" by DJ MAG

If a full dance floor is required , I'm your guy, over 30 + years of experience in DJ entertainment, 1,000 + weddings, private parties, corporate events, clubs, festivals, and performances in more than 35 countries. I provide music in all styles with world-renowned master mixing techniques. My goal is to provide a memorable, fun atmosphere for my clients, and my music library spans 70 years of recorded music in virtually ALL GENRES. I provide private consultations either in person or by phone with all potential clients guaranteeing that I tailor each event to their specific needs. I have been ranked as one of the top 100 DJs in the world by (DJ Magazine ). And I shared stages with Prince, Bjork, Daft Punk, Bob Dylan, Eminem, Metallica, Violent Femmes, Grandmaster Flash, Blink 182 Call me! Everything from Bollywood to Polka to Disco mixed to perfection to keep them dancing all night!!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$270

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kylie Married on 10/12/2019

Adaptable, Fun, Professional

DJ Freddy Fresh was amazing. He made sure to try to follow my scattered timeline and if something wouldn’t work, he always found me and made sure to ask before having to change something. My wedding was definately more of a casual vibe, but Freddy made it super professional and kept people on the dance floor at all times! He paid attention to the crowd and changed the music as he saw fit. Towards the end of the reception he played some of his own remixes, and my guests were raving about him all night long. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone who needs DJ services. He went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier that we chose to go with him for our wedding!!
    Ella Married on 09/01/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Freddy Fresh was perfect for us! Great value, great music, kept the dance floor going all night. Freddy was very flexible and personable, we loved working with him.
    Matt R. Married on 08/03/2019

Great DJ, clear communication

Great DJ, excellent music selection, arrived early, respectful, clear communication and best of all nobody (including us) had ever seen such a talented DJ he played the music that we knew already but mixed it in a way that kept everyone dancing all night long along with unique versions of songs that were incredible! I would hire him again.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

1891 Thomas Ave. Saint Paul, MN, 55104
651 410 0009
Location of (Freddy Fresh LLC.)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding