1891 Thomas Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Freddy Fresh LLC.

"Ranked as one of the world's best DJs" by DJ MAG

If a full dance floor is required , I'm your guy, over 30 + years of experience in DJ entertainment, 1,000 + weddings, private parties, corporate events, clubs, festivals, and performances in more than 35 countries. I provide music in all styles with world-renowned master mixing techniques. My goal is to provide a memorable, fun atmosphere for my clients, and my music library spans 70 years of recorded music in virtually ALL GENRES. I provide private consultations either in person or by phone with all potential clients guaranteeing that I tailor each event to their specific needs. I have been ranked as one of the top 100 DJs in the world by (DJ Magazine ). And I shared stages with Prince, Bjork, Daft Punk, Bob Dylan, Eminem, Metallica, Violent Femmes, Grandmaster Flash, Blink 182 Call me! Everything from Bollywood to Polka to Disco mixed to perfection to keep them dancing all night!!

Follow Freddy Fresh LLC. on
DJ Freddy Fresh
newly married couple dancing on their wedding party with heavy smoke and multicolored lights on the background 1 51 737358 1557971567
Dj Freddy Fresh
Dj Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh
Freddy Fresh

• Videos 2

17 Reviews for Freddy Fresh LLC.

Matt Reed · Married on 08/03/2019

Great DJ, clear communication

Great DJ, excellent music selection, arrived early, respectful, clear communication and best of all nobody (including us) had ever seen such a talented DJ he played the music that we knew already but mixed it in a way that kept everyone dancing all night long along with unique versions of songs that were incredible! I would hire him again.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Bryan Wendt · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding DJ

DJ Freddy Fresh did not disappoint. We inquired at several DJ companies, and would have had to pay more for the "opportunity" to choose our wedding DJ, and speak to them ahead of the wedding. DJ Freddy Fresh knows his music, and how to keep the crowd engaged. He had mics that worked well for speeches etc, and his sound/light systems were great. As he'll share with you, he is a real DJ, rather than someone who just plays the next song. He mixes musics during the reception to eliminate needless intros/outros. We have been passing along his information to all of our friends who have upcoming weddings.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Award

Freddy Fresh LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 270.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount