Freddy Fresh LLC. Reviews

19 | Saint Paul, MN

19 Reviews for Freddy Fresh LLC.

Kylie · Married on 10/12/2019

Adaptable, Fun, Professional

DJ Freddy Fresh was amazing. He made sure to try to follow my scattered timeline and if something wouldn’t work, he always found me and made sure to ask before having to change something. My wedding was definately more of a casual vibe, but Freddy made it super professional and kept people on the dance floor at all times! He paid attention to the crowd and changed the music as he saw fit. Towards the end of the reception he played some of his own remixes, and my guests were raving about him all night long. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone who needs DJ services. He went above and beyond and we couldn’t be happier that we chose to go with him for our wedding!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Ella · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Freddy Fresh was perfect for us! Great value, great music, kept the dance floor going all night. Freddy was very flexible and personable, we loved working with him.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Matt Reed · Married on 08/03/2019

Great DJ, clear communication

Great DJ, excellent music selection, arrived early, respectful, clear communication and best of all nobody (including us) had ever seen such a talented DJ he played the music that we knew already but mixed it in a way that kept everyone dancing all night long along with unique versions of songs that were incredible! I would hire him again.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Bryan Wendt · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding DJ

DJ Freddy Fresh did not disappoint. We inquired at several DJ companies, and would have had to pay more for the "opportunity" to choose our wedding DJ, and speak to them ahead of the wedding. DJ Freddy Fresh knows his music, and how to keep the crowd engaged. He had mics that worked well for speeches etc, and his sound/light systems were great. As he'll share with you, he is a real DJ, rather than someone who just plays the next song. He mixes musics during the reception to eliminate needless intros/outros. We have been passing along his information to all of our friends who have upcoming weddings.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kristin Artigue · Married on 07/13/2019

Great choice for music!’

He was fantastic. Took our music interests/song requests and literally the music never stopped. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and cares about rocking the music for your event. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Beth Tillman · Married on 06/08/2019

We are glad we chose Freddy Fresh as our wedding DJ

We are glad we chose Freddy Fresh as our wedding DJ, he made our wedding a success, and everything went as expected, including the ceremony. He's an expert at making everybody dance! He'll be playing at my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to dance some more. Way to go, Freddy!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lisa Miller · Married on 05/25/2019

My feet still hurt from dancing so much!

Our reception was a success. My feet still hurt from dancing so much! We are glad we chose Freddy to be our wedding dj he was prompt, punctual when answering us back, and he also did a great job in all the dances we requested. My bridesmaids would not leave the poor guy alone requesting songs, and he was more than patient with them! Kudos to Freddy and we will definitely be hiring him again for future occasions in our family!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Engstrom · Married on 05/10/2019

Positive very professional experience!

Freddy was a very friendly,kind,courteous Dj to work with. He accommodated the wedding couple very well during organizing speeches,first dances and and played some rocking amazing fun music! He was very engaged in what the couples wanted and working with the timeline and the few changes that were made. I look forward to working with him again soon 5 star recommendation for sure! ~ Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design (Wedding Photography business owner)

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Z

Zaak B · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

Absolutely perfect. Freddy contacted me prior to event to sort out requirements etc. He showed up early to set up and was polite and professional. Did exactly what we had discussed, and ended up contributing to a very successful evening. Great reading of the crowd and atmosphere. Absolutely spot on start to finish.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Johnson · Married on 04/20/2019

Best dj ever!

We are so glad that we got to work with Freddy! BEST DJ EVER! Our friends and family had an awesome time, he even edited the words of explicit songs since children were present, also we met with him twice prior to our wedding. We highly recommend his services, it was really easy to work with him! Thank you : )

Sent on 05/15/2019

Leah · Married on 12/08/2018

Everyone loved Freddy

We couldn't have been happier with the music and the incredible energy Freddy brought to our wedding! He helped me achieve my goal of getting every single guest on the dance floor, including my 89 -year-old uncle who had never danced before in his life! Freddy had rave reviews from all of our guests young, old, in between, and self-proclaimed music critics. Everyone loved him.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Erick · Married on 12/02/2017

Freddy was very easy to work with and did a wonderful job. Freddy followed our playlist and listened well to the requests of our guests.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Michael · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend Freddy! I hired him without any recommendations, so I was not sure what to expect. He assured me we would have a great evening and he was right. He was professional, classy and fun all rolled into one! Very accommodating. Everyone mentioned what a great time they had dancing the night away.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Z

Zack · Married on 09/03/2016

We cannot even begin to put into words how thankful we were to find Freddy and have him be a part of our big day. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and truly is a professional when it comes to providing outstanding DJ services. Throughout the entire planning process he was easy to reach, quick to respond, and his planning form made laying out the entire day SO EASY!

Although, our ceremony was out in the middle of the woods, he made sure the music we had chosen was spot on, our vocalist sounded phenomenal and our officiant could be heard loud and clear. And what can I say about the reception! The dance floor was PACKED from start to finish (we even had to clear extra tables to make more room!) and the number of comments we received on how seamless the songs transitioned, how cool the mixing was of different tracks, and just how great the overall experience he provided was. Our venue owner even commented to say Freddy was the best DJ he has ever had work his dance floor.

My wife and I could not say enough great things about working with Freddy! We would recommend him to anyone looking to have an experienced professional DJ that is so great to communicate with both before and during the wedding!

Thank you Freddy!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Eli · Married on 07/30/2016

It was an amazing experience, had everybody dancing the whole time. Was a big help, and willing to be there early.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jolene · Married on 07/02/2016

"Freddy was a perfect fit our wedding day at the Plummer House, Rochester Mn with his ability to keep music playing at proper volumes, the music list & styles provided, as well as working with the other vendors. Our wedding had a naturalesque feel being it was outdoors, and the music matched perfectly. Thanks Freddie! -------I, the groom, am a full time wedding photographer and highly recommend him."

Sent on 07/05/2016

DJ Freddy Fresh was very helpful with offering guidance and music suggestions on several occasions before our big day. He was very knowledgeable and made sure we did not overlook any planning details. Fred incorporated our music preferences throughout the night as well as mixing in similar upbeat styles to keep the dance floor packed and energized.

We highly recommend Fred to anyone looking for a professional DJ. He is very friendly, reliable, and has a vast knowledge of music.

He really helped make our night a fun and memorable one!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Debi · Married on 06/18/2016

3.5

Freddy was awesome! He was professional, personable, and fun. He definitely knew what he was doing. He has every song we could think of in his library of music. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

DJ Freddy Fresh was great! He played all the songs we requested exactly when we asked him to. He was also great about getting back to me when I had questions and went above and beyond to fix some technical issues that occurred during the planning process. He was very professional, and yet a laid-back DJ who keeps the party going.

P.S. He started playing prelude music right as we did our first look, and it resulted in the most perfect, movie-like moment I have ever witnessed (let alone been a part of) in real life. The perfect memory still brings tears to my eyes.

Sent on 08/30/2016