Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About wedded kiss

Wedded Kiss is dedicated to making brides look and feel radiant on their big day! Let our team of beauty experts make you feel absolutely stunning on this special day. There is no cookie cutter, instagram bride here... we want your look to be uniquely you! Please contact us for more info.

fullsizerender 1

wedded kiss 7
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/31/2019

The BEST Glam Squad!

A Wedding Kiss was AWESOME to work with. I had Nina and Sarah for hair and makeup for my wedding and they made me and all my bridesmaids feel so beautiful inside and out!! They are absolute joys to be around and the makeup and hair were flawless and lasted all day and night!! I would 100% recommend A Wedded Kiss to any bride getting married!! They are WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Megan

Megan Falls · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing wedding hair and makeup!!!

I can not begin to describe how amazing Nina and her team were. We had a long day with lots of ladies and they made it stress free. Not only was my hair and makeup just what I was looking for - all of my bridesmaids and the moms were happy too. Not an easy feat.

Aside from the sheer talent; we truly enjoyed having the team spend the better part of a day with us. I can’t imagine going with anyone else!

Sent on 09/22/2019

LaKeshia · Married on 07/13/2019

Bold Red Lip

As a lipstick aficionado, it was a must that I wear a bold lip on my wedding day and Nina (Wedded Kiss Owner) was all about my choice of a bold lip.

Although Nina was not my makeup artist for my ceremony she was who I worked with to set my contract, build the day of timeline, and all other logistics.

For my trial and day of, Laura did my hair and Lovey did my makeup. During the trial Laura ensured that my hair was exactly how I wanted it and she even took most of it down and redid it when we discussed some changes to the original style. During the trial Lovey took inspiration from a photo I had and matched the smokey eye that would accompany my bold red lip. And even though it wasn't something she had to do, Lovey provided me with a great recommendation for someone to do my eyebrows who I had do them (wax and tint) before the wedding.

Day of, the team came in a few hours before we were set to take pictures and made all of my ladies look wonderful. The schedule was really helpful because it allowed us all to be ready on time for photos. In addition, Lovey made a couple of adjustments to the eye makeup that took it to the next level and Laura incorporated an additional piece to the hair style that made it feel more like me.

Wedded Kiss was recommended to me by several people and I have seen why. I will continue to do the same and recommend them to friends and family who need hair and makeup services.

Sent on 08/05/2019

wedded kiss's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.
    We all LOVED working with you! Your bold lips fit your insanely bold and magnetic personality! Thank you for the review! And I hope we can glam you up again.

wedded kiss Pricing

wedded kiss Price Rates

wedded kiss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

Real Weddings

• The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve
    The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve Barn & Farm Weddings

Run (gracefully) to Nina for your wedding HMU needs. Although she's capable of creating the most extravagant of art, she is equally capable of achieving the ever-cherished soft, minimal, romantic, natural look. Most importantly, she listens to her clients to have them feeling most beautiful on a most important day. We send all of our clients to Wedded Kiss!