Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About wedded kiss

Wedded Kiss is dedicated to making brides look and feel radiant on their big day! Let our team of beauty experts make you feel absolutely stunning on this special day. There is no cookie cutter, instagram bride here... we want your look to be uniquely you! Please contact us for more info.

fullsizerender 1

wedded kiss 6
wedded kiss 7

LaKeshia · Married on 07/13/2019

Bold Red Lip

As a lipstick aficionado, it was a must that I wear a bold lip on my wedding day and Nina (Wedded Kiss Owner) was all about my choice of a bold lip.

Although Nina was not my makeup artist for my ceremony she was who I worked with to set my contract, build the day of timeline, and all other logistics.

For my trial and day of, Laura did my hair and Lovey did my makeup. During the trial Laura ensured that my hair was exactly how I wanted it and she even took most of it down and redid it when we discussed some changes to the original style. During the trial Lovey took inspiration from a photo I had and matched the smokey eye that would accompany my bold red lip. And even though it wasn't something she had to do, Lovey provided me with a great recommendation for someone to do my eyebrows who I had do them (wax and tint) before the wedding.

Day of, the team came in a few hours before we were set to take pictures and made all of my ladies look wonderful. The schedule was really helpful because it allowed us all to be ready on time for photos. In addition, Lovey made a couple of adjustments to the eye makeup that took it to the next level and Laura incorporated an additional piece to the hair style that made it feel more like me.

Wedded Kiss was recommended to me by several people and I have seen why. I will continue to do the same and recommend them to friends and family who need hair and makeup services.

Sent on 08/05/2019

wedded kiss's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.
    We all LOVED working with you! Your bold lips fit your insanely bold and magnetic personality! Thank you for the review! And I hope we can glam you up again.

Margaret · Married on 06/01/2019

Nina & her team are the bees knees.

I loved working with Nina and her talented hair and makeup artist crew for my June 2019 wedding! Makeup held all day for myself, my bridesmaids, and the MOB + MOG. Incredibly talented and professional while also being a delight to hang out with, I highly recommend her to every bride, whether they are looking for natural, glowy skin, a glam-rock look, or a classic look, WeddedKiss for the win! Fair pricing, will come to you for trials and day-of, very flexible, and great to communicate with regarding timelines and looks. I myslef do not wear much makeup on the daily but Nina made me look myself but better. Book her before she's booked up!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    wedded kiss 8

wedded kiss's reply:

Thank you so very much! You and your crew were so fun! I hope we get to glam you up again for something fun in the future!
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

Nina, Lovey, and Ashley did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for my wedding party (bridesmaids plus my mom and my now-MIL) and me. My wedding party was diverse, and everyone ended up with a hair and makeup look that was perfect for them and reflected their unique style. We had a blast getting ready since the stylists were so warm and friendly. I was so glad to find artists who made everyone in my wedding party feel comfortable and beautiful. My own hair and makeup looked stunning and held up through a long day of photos and dancing. Highly recommend this team for any wedding party!

Sent on 04/29/2019

wedded kiss's reply:

Eleanor, you are a dream! Thank you for this kind review and I do hope we see each other again for another fun occasion!

wedded kiss Pricing

wedded kiss Price Rates

wedded kiss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

Real Weddings

• The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve
    The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve Barn & Farm Weddings

Run (gracefully) to Nina for your wedding HMU needs. Although she's capable of creating the most extravagant of art, she is equally capable of achieving the ever-cherished soft, minimal, romantic, natural look. Most importantly, she listens to her clients to have them feeling most beautiful on a most important day. We send all of our clients to Wedded Kiss!