Wayne Delair

• DJ Yahooo!!!

7 Reviews for Wayne Delair

Sherice Horton · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding DJ

Wayne Delair was an excellent choice to DJ my daughter’s wedding. He was able to get a good sense of what type of music she and her fiancé preferred, and even with their non-traditional choices he was able to make it all work very well! His preparation was evident by the great mix of music, and the smooth flow of the evening. After seeing what a great job he did on this special occasion, I highly recommend him for any event that needs a DJ.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Marc

Marc Kijner · Married on 02/17/2019

The best DJ for our wedding

Alice and Wayne Delair are "friendsdor" they are amazing, responsive and they made our special day even greater. Wayne's musical arrangement and skills kept our party dancing till the wee hours of the morning on our wedding day. Amanda and I couldn't have not had a better DJ for our special day. From the ceremony, passing by the Cocktail hours to the reception - all our guests keep telling us how wonderful our music and how fun our wedding was. We warmly thank you and cannot recommend you enough. Only if we could get married all over again :)!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Therese · Married on 01/12/2019

Unforgettable!!!

“Wayne & Alice are so well-organized and I felt so confident and well-informed from start to finish during this process. I highly, highly recommend DeLair Entertainment Services for all you entertainment needs!”

Sent on 01/29/2019

• Sarasota See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wayne Delair)