Montgomery, IL 60538 Map · Phone number

About Water Lily Floral of Montgomery

Water Lily Floral of Montgomery is a home based floral company dedicated to personal service and unsurpassed quality. We want your wedding flowers to be as perfect as you do. We cater to every budget, large or small. Because we don't have the high overhead and excessive mark up that the larger floral shops do, you can have your dream wedding flowers even on a budget!
Follow Water Lily Floral of Montgomery on

minicalla2
WaterLilyLogo

1 Reviews for Water Lily Floral of Montgomery

Ann · Married on 09/19/2009

Water Lily Floral- Tricia and Lori were wonderful. My flowers were fresh and beautiful. I don't know much about flowers at all, so I was unsure about everything. I let them know the colors that I wanted and that's about it. Tricia was very helpful and helped me pick out all of my flowers. When I saw my flowers they were absolutely perfect. They both were willing to meet me anywhere to go over quotes/flowers.

Their prices BEAT Phillips Flowers by a long shot. Not only was the pricing great but they were WAY more helpful when helping pick out my flowers. Like I said, I am brainless when it comes to flowers and they never once made me feel silly for not knowing what I wanted.

On the day of my wedding (9/19/09) they were on time to my parents house, the church and the reception location (Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL). The flowers lasted through out the entire night and NOT ONE OF THEM wilted. She also took the scraps from my flowers and was able to make a toss bouquet for no cost (the other florist I went to wanted to charge me $45 for a toss).

Not only were they wonderful florist but they helped beyond the flowers. At Cantigny, I was working with one lady the whole time and then she informed me she wouldn't be working the night of my wedding, and I was ok with that because she had been so helpful I wasn't nervous about her partner helping on the day of. I've come to find out after my PERFECT wedding day that Tricia played a very big role in the set up of my reception. Tricia and I are about the same age so we did some girl talk about my wedding day. Since we had chatted, she knew what I wanted... I wasn't a very picky bride so the few things I did ask weren't much but they played a role in how I picture my reception. She stayed until EVERYTHING was set up the way her and I talked about.

On my wedding day I wasn't nervous to see the flower, I was excited because I knew they would be beautiful. My flowers were the least of my worries on the day of. Fresh flowers, on time, helpful, and caring. What more could you ask for? Nothing.

Tricia, Lori, and I have kept in touch via facebook. They are not only a great business but great people.

There are pictures of my flowers on the profile for Water Lily on Wedding Wire but also on facebook. Take the time to look. My wedding had the all white bouquet and the pink roses with the green and brown berries... just perfect!

Thank you Water Lily Floral!
    Ann Altergott