1 Review
Shoot included

About Wanderlust Photography

Seeking Adventurous Couples in Colorado + B E Y O N D <3

Hi!

I'm Kaleigh and I live in BEAUTIFUL Colorado Springs with my dog, Banjo.

I graduated from the Art Institute of Colorado with my BFA in Photography in 2014.

If you are looking for an adventurous photographer who's not afraid to get down & dirty for the perfect shot, here I am :)

I have photographed live music, festivals, events, newborns, families, portraits of all kind and everything in between but weddings are my FAV by far!  Think about it: a gorgeous dress, a madly-in-love couple, and all of the intimate details to be photographed are a photographer's DREAM!

I have always been very sentimental myself so capturing these precious fleeting moments only comes natural to me.  It is an honor and a privilege to be invited into your circle on the most special of days to capture such a milestone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far and I hope you'll meet me to talk further over coffee.  It is so important to feel comfortable with your photographer during such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  Congratulations!

-Kaleigh

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1516131944 74c29d8f87afbba9 2z2a4938

FREE ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: ISAIDYES
Book your wedding by February 2018 and receive a FREE one-hour engagement session. Session will include 20 high-res images in downloadable gallery.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WW3e4c7d138a6eb45e

Colorado Springs, CO 80904   See On Map
405-626-5433 (phone)
Wanderlust Photography is a wedding photographer from Colorado servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Colorado Springs, Denver, and Beyond. Wanderlust Photography is a professional Wedding Photographer that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry since 2014 specializing in making beautiful art.