Vista Valley Country Club

Vista, CA View map Visit website
Up to 550 guests

Up to 550 guests

Where Historic Charm and Nature Unite as One

Created with historical significance, Vista Valley Country Club's ceremony site boasts 18th Century Gates and Columns imported from Provence, France, unique Antique Stone Windows reclaimed from the 1700’s L'Orangerie, and shade timbers ordered in the 1780s by George Washington!

An absolutely stunning venue offering rustic charm and privacy, Vista Valley is not your ordinary Country Club! With gorgeous views, delicious food, and amazing service, this venue is sure to give you the wedding of your dreams and create amazing memories that will last you a lifetime.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,200

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,200

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$35

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely Spectacular!

I looked all over Orange County and San Diego/Fallbrook to find the perfect wedding venue that stayed within our budget, and I just couldn't find any that felt right...until I went to the Vista Valley Country Club. The moment I drove up to the beautiful front entrance I was sold! The gorgeous wooden doors, the Tuscan Villa atmosphere, the overall vintage beauty of the place just blew me away! We got a tour with Laura, and for how much it would cost, it was such a great deal since there was just so much space to utilize such as the gorgeous ceremony site, the cute outdoor cocktail hour area, the enormous reception area inside including the beautiful bar and patio. The fact they would be transporting our guests in golf carts to the ceremony site was so fun too!

We did have to postpone our original wedding date due to the pandemic, but the venue worked well with us to ensure we got a new date squared away and transitioned everything easily. It did tack on another securing fee to book the venue for that day, but there's not much that could have been done about that with COVID going on. Our original rehearsal dinner plans fell through because of COVID as well, but it worked out perfectly since our venue also hosts rehearsal dinners! We had our wedding rehearsal and dinner at the same place which made everything so much easier! The food was absolutely to die for and it was nice to be able to spend a relaxing night by the firepit on the patio before the wedding.

We had Kristy as our venue coordinator, and there just isn't enough we can say to describe how amazing she truly is! She answered all of our questions, eased any stress we had with wedding planning, handled every little detail for us, and we are just so grateful for her endless advice and support throughout our 3 year wedding planning journey. My husband and I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day feel so magical!

I'm so happy we booked with the Vista Valley Country Club! It truly was the best day ever and all of our guests had so many wonderful things to say about it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking this venue for any event and we can't wait to come back for future visits!

Vista Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney for the amazing review! We loved working with you and Brian throughout the three years and were blessed to share your special day with you. Best of luck to you both in your future together!
  • MegStanley
    Meghan S. Married on 09/09/2020

Second choice by a hair

We met and completed a tour with Vista Valley Country Club and the grounds were absolutely stunning. Nestled away from the golf course and the hustle and bustle of the everyday members, the ceremony and reception site if done outdoors is to die for. It was absolutely beautiful and barely fell short as our second choice. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a rustic outdoor venue!

Vista Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you Meghan for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting you both and we wish you the best of luck with all of your plans!
    Amelia M. Married on 07/11/2020

Stunning venue and wonderful staff!!

Kristy and Laura were great to work with! I was so grateful to be planning our wedding at a venue with such supportive and professional staff. Kristy was wonderful in helping plan the details from food to decor to day-of timing. The venue itself is truly a hidden gem! The outdoor ceremony space absolutely took my breath away. It was both natural and majestic with the oak canopy and wooden arch. Such a serene and beautiful location for a wedding!

Vista Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you Amelia! It was our pleasure and it was great working with you as well. We wish you both the very best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Team

Laura Mitchell
Laura Mitchell
Director of Sales and Events

Working with brides and grooms as they plan their special day is all I have ever done. After well over 5000 weddings, I still get so excited meeting new couples; I love seeing the brides in their dresses day of; and I tear up as they walk down the aisle.

I have a treasure chest of knowledge when it comes to planning weddings and receptions of all ethnicities and I love sharing that with couples! I have partnered with the best vendors in the industry, which is in part why our weddings at Vista Valley are so successful.

Kristy Trotter
Kristy Trotter
Coordinator

My favorite part of Coordinating is working closely with brides and seeing their dreams come to fruition. The details such as linens, floor layout and colors keep weddings unique and fun. No two weddings are the same at Vista Valley and that all has to do with the design elements that we create.

Sweetest Things in Life Sweetest Things in Life Wedding Officiants

One of the most gorgeous venues in San Diego! The staff is amazing and really goes above and beyond for your special day! I LOVE telling my clients about VVCC!

29354 Vista Valley Drive Vista, CA, 92084
760-842-6689

Shown by Appointment Only. We are a private club.
Location of (Vista Valley Country Club)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding