New Kent, VA 23124 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 180
Availability Check your date

About Vineyard Estate at New Kent Winery

New Kent Winery’s Vineyard Estate is an ideal wedding venue for the day of your dreams. We offer a picturesque setting amid the beautifully manicured vineyards and unspoiled landscape of New Kent County, Virginia. With our stunning event spaces, we can accommodate many different types of events and will work with you to bring your vision to life.

Stunning indoor and outdoor venue spaces make the Vineyard Estate the perfect wedding venue. The Estate's two beautifully rustic barns, countryside charm, beautifully landscaped grounds, and sweeping views make it the quintessential location to host your wedding celebration, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and more! Our wedding venue rental and day-of planning services begins at $6,500 and the bar package of your choice.

Only 20 minutes from both Richmond and Williamsburg, the Vineyard Estate is conveniently located near everything you will need to accommodate all of your family and friends. We have private dressing rooms for the bridal parties, an indoor reception area and various ceremony locations to choose from, and we provide the tables and chairs for your event. We even have a per person wine and beer package to keep the award-winning wines and beers flowing all night long.

We are thrilled to help you enlist the perfect team of professionals for your big day. With our list of industry experts, professional recommendations, and the expertise of our on-site wedding coordinators, you can avoid the stress and focus on the excitement for your upcoming event.

The New Kent Winery Vineyard Estate is nestled on 65 tranquil acres and is a favorite of brides for weddings and events year-round, indoor and out.

Follow Vineyard Estate at New Kent Winery on

Vineyard Estate at New Kent Winery 1
Vineyard Estate at New Kent Winery 2
  • aubrey

aubrey · Married on 06/06/2015

New Kent Winery provides a stunning venue and wonderful staff! This place is gorgeous both inside and out! You cannot go wrong using this location!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Allison · Married on 05/16/2015

Andrea was absolutely fantastic with everything that we needed for the wedding! Even went I felt like I was bugging her to death, she always politely and promptly answered any questions that I had! She was very flexible on my ideas for everything from my bridal portraits to the ceremony and reception! The venue was magical and my day was awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Cat · Married on 10/19/2014

New Kent Winery hosted my wedding this fall. It was absolutely perfect. Andrea and Kevin were so wonderful on the day of moving furniture and heaters all over the place to make the space into what I had envisioned and to keep my guests warm on an unseasonably cold evening. Andrea was a total joy to work with leading up to the wedding and was always there to calm my fears and answer my questions. Although you can't start your event until later if you want to rent the tasting room, and winery guests will be milling around while you are getting ready to start, they were lovely and were all complimenting me in my dress and it was fun! Overall, New Kent Winery went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! We are so happy and the wine is amazing of course! Everyone was complimenting the venue and the wine and I had the BEST time! Highly recommend New Kent Winery for events and especially WEDDINGS. The new owners are AWESOME and we already have plans to come back every year for our anniversary and a bottle of wine!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Vineyard Estate at New Kent Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Glassware