North Haven, CT 06473 Map · Phone number

About Video Images

Video Images is a family run wedding photography & video business specializing in cinematic wedding productions, and both traditional & photo journalistic photography.

tl 0067web
41b5ee33c0097b88 1468604905056 mr 0079web
mr 0084

17 Reviews for Video Images

Amber · Married on 09/10/2016

Video images is absolutely incredible. My wedding was on sept 10 2016. My words cannot even express how glad I am that I used Chris and Jen to capture our day. From the moment I booked them I knew I made the right choice. They are timely with answering questions and their work is beyond incredible. They showed a slideshow of my pictures during my reception and had the wedding video trailer posted on Facebook two days later. The professionalism and energy they put into our day was more than even expected. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them and my guests certainly can't stop raving about them either! You will not be sorry if you book video images.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Laura · Married on 05/22/2016

Jen and Chris provided us with both photography and videography services for our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased! We got a sneak peek at how amazing their work was when Jen did our engagement photos. They make you feel comfortable during the photo process and incorporate photos you want to have included on your special day. They played a slide show of the photos they had taken throughout the day during the reception and our guests were amazed and awed at how well they came out! Our photos and video were ready to be picked up after our honeymoon which was amazing! They posted our wedding trailer online a few short days after the wedding and our family and friends were speechless! Thank you again Jen and Chris for making our day even more special!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Video Images did our video, photos and photo booth for our wedding. Jen and Chris were so easy to work with and they did such a great job. Our videos and pictures are fantastic they captured all the small moments and details of the day and they were ready to be picked up as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. The photo booth was not your average photo booth and there were so many props to choose from. It was a hit and our guests loved that they got to take a 4x6 photo home with them.

I would highly recommend Video Images!! Thank you Jen and Chris!!

Sent on 05/27/2016