5 Pin Studios

Northport, NY View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

5 Pin Studios is a New York-based, creative wedding video company. Our goal is simple: create entertaining and stunning videos for you to remember forever.

More than just a company of video based media platforms, we provide artistic workflow in any scheme of your wedding's vision, be it photography, graphic design, motion graphics, or website flash design.

At 5 Pin Studios, we believe content is king, and that core conceptual design and storytelling leads to the success of any project regardless of budget.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

631.871.0080

ted@5pinstudios.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

2,500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Elizabeth Married on 04/06/2013
    We used 5 Pin Studios for our wedding in April. They were easy to work with, professional, and reliable. We are so incredibly happy with our highlight reels. We had a traditional highlight reel and a fun highlight reel made. Everyone has commented on how amazing both videos are!! I'm so happy we had 5 Pin Studios at our wedding to capture those special moments =)
    Heidi Married on 08/18/2012
    I heard about 5pin thru a friend who was getting married and use them. I have to say after meeting with a few different videographers we were almost about to give up on having video for our wedding until I met Ted and Brian. I have to say out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding Ted and Brian was by far the best to work with. Communication was great between us, they arrived on time the day of the wedding and was soooo Helpful, very friendly and my guest LOVED THEM. They made everyone in the bridal party sooo comfortable, they even help my mom and I with leaving the hotel to the wedding venue which I thought was soo sweet. I get so many compliments on my wedding video, I wish I could take credit for the out come of my video but I cant LOL. All I did was choose the two songs and Ted and Brian made it happen. What I love about 5pin is that they get to learn the different personalities of the couple and the video just tells the perfect story. I would recommend using 5pin to any bride that is looking for a great videography.
    P.S. I think I watch my video at least once a day LOL
    Sara Married on 06/22/2012
    We used 5pin studios for our wedding last June. I may not have cried on my wedding day but our wedding video sure did make me tear up! They were professional through the entire process and very easy to communicate with. They were both energetic and willing to do whatever it took to get some amazing shots. ( It was hot humid and thunderstormed on our wedding day...and our church had no ac....they were troopers.) I was truely blown away by how amazing our video came out. It perfectly captured the feeling of our wedding day.I have reccomended this company to other friends and know of three others who have booked 5 pin studidos and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a videographer!

328 Bread and Cheese Hollow Road Northport, 11768
Location of (5 Pin Studios)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding