Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About MK Super-8

Handmade Films for Modern Memories

Super-8 wedding photography service serving the New England area. Specializing in authentic Super 8 film. For more information please feel free to visit us at www.mksuper8.com or get in touch at mksuper8@ymail.com or 203-361-7866

image
8787195orig

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for MK Super-8

Erica · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband and I wanted to have something unique for our wedding photos and videography and we succeeded in that when we hired MK Super. We are so glad to have found Matt, he was a delight to work with and made preparing for the wedding and the wedding itself so easy! I am super happy with his work and am so happy he caught our special day. The special Super 8 film footage coupled with HD was really romantic and perfectly captured the memories of the day. Matt is also a very flexible and calm person, which made him an even more perfect choice to film our wedding. A final plus is the packaging of the disks and film you get is super cute! Thanks a lot Matt!!!

Sent on 03/01/2015
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 08/24/2014

I loved the wedding video that Matt put together for us. I have literally watched it over and over again. The end product captured so many natural and endearing moments that it's just so sweet to watch. Nothing is canned or forced and doesn't leave you rolling your eyes or thinking, geez, how corny! It's just so touching. Matt was also super easy to work with. He is prompt in responding to all emails, isn't a nickel-and-dimer, and was never in the way. In fact he caught a moment of my husband and I practicing our first dance in the hallway before we were announced, and I had no idea he was there. I think it's this unintrusive style that makes him so great. He also is very helpful with song selections. He picked some great tracks to include in our video. I would highly highly recommend MK Super8!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Maura · Married on 07/20/2014

Matt was an absolutely pleasure to work with, and our wedding video is AMAZING! It is just what we wanted-- it covers all the important stuff (the vows and the toasts, etc) with sound and HD, and then it cut with amazingly cool, vintage-looking super-8 shots. Our wedding was outside in New Hampshire, and then the party was in a tent. Matt managed to photograph the beauty of the surroundings and the joy of our family and friends so well. And, it is certainly the coolest and most stylish wedding video I've ever seen. :) (If I do say so myself.) I cannot recommend MK Super-8 enough-- you will be SO happy that you chose Matt as a videographer!

Sent on 11/11/2014

MK Super-8 FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• Arnee Dodd Makeup Artistry
    Arnee Dodd Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Matt many times over the years and he's done some work for me as well, and in all capacities I cannot say enough good things about him and his work. Truly stunning, one of a kind videography that I have never seen anything like before and doubt I will ever again.

• Brooke Allison Photography
    Brooke Allison Photography Wedding Photographers

Matt's extremely easy to work with but best of all? He's nice, has a fabulous attitude and produces phenomenal work. As a vendor who gets asked by brides for recommendations, it makes me happy to know that when I refer Matt, my brides are getting the real deal. You rock, Matt!

• Branford, 06405 See on map