64 Augur Road Ext, Northford, CT 06472 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Inspiration in Motion

See and hear the difference that an Inspiration in Motion film makes. From the sound of your vows being softly spoken to one another, to the sight of holding each other close during your first dance as husband and wife,
film preserves the special moments from your wedding day with all of the
voices, laughter, music and emotions.

Our filming style is creative, discreet and unobtrusive. We film your wedding day as it naturally
unfolds, striving to capture the beauty in the small details that sometimes go unnoticed, and in the
process, creating a unique heirloom that you can share with friends, family, and future generations.

Inspiration in Motion is a family owned and operated business, fully licensed and insured in the
state of Connecticut. We have been independently filming and editing events since 1999. Along
with formal education in video production, graphic design, and advanced video editing, we also
offer expert audio engineering to deliver superb sound quality on your film.

Inspiration in Motion is a CT wedding videographer dedicated to producing the highest quality wedding videos and films in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Let us film your wedding and show you why we are the premier CT wedding videography company.

Follow Inspiration in Motion on

46 Reviews for Inspiration in Motion

• Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Booking Details

Booking Inspiration in Motion was an easy choice. My fiance was so excited about the idea of having drone footage so we are hoping for a clear day! With half of our family living overseas it was super important that we have amazing quality video to easily post online and we know that with Inspiration in Motion we will!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 10/18/2019

Unreal work

There are no words to describe Inspiration in Motion. Michael, and Andy are awesome. What a team they are. After meeting with Michael a few times to plan everything, and working with him and Andy the day of the wedding, you feel like you've known them for 100 years. Their work is top of the line. We received our coming attractions video while on our honeymoon. I'm surprised it didn't break the internet! Our family and friends are going absolutely NUTS over it. It is BEAUTIFUL. We all cried watching it and that was just a snip it of it! I have no doubts the full video will be nothing short of amazing. I can't wait.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Tyah

Tyah Marie Ballestrini · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!

Michael and Andrew are simply the best to work with!! It all started when I spoke to Andrew over the phone. You can feel his positive energy over the phone. My husband and I were able to meet with both Andrew and Michael a few weeks before the wedding, we immediately knew we made the right choice. Both Michael and Andrew are VERY responsive to emails (which came in handy when I was being a crazy bride). We had our "coming soon" video while we were still on our honeymoon!! I am so obsessed with this video. I have watched it every single day. I'm very impressed with Inspiration In Motion's ability to capture voices so clearly!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Inspiration in Motion FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Lights Camera DJs
    Lights Camera DJs Wedding DJs

Mike and his team are beyond personable and true professionals. They truly have the genuine personalities needed for your big day. We always enjoy working with passionate wedding professionals. There film making skills are very impressive!

• HG Entertainment
    HG Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great company to work with. My last event with them was a joy. Highly recommended.

• Alicia Ann Photographers
    Alicia Ann Photographers Wedding Photographers

Mike and Andy are absolutely the best in the business and I LOVE working with them! They are the only videographers I recommend to my clients.

• 64 Augur Road Ext Northford, 06472 See on map
    2038280848 (Phone number)
    2038485421 (Other Phone Number)