JF3 Productions

Serving All of New England 55 Dorset Crossing Dr., Simsbury, CT 06070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 40

About JF3 Productions

JF3 Productions is a wedding videography company based in Simsbury, Connecticut that services weddings in the New England areas as well as destination weddings. The award-winning team of videographers share a passion for capturing life's most precious moments naturally and turning them into cinematic stories. The videographers use a mix of cinematic and documentary style videography to capture your wedding day as naturally as possible. JF3 Productions offers more than just wedding videography. They also provide professional editing, cinematography, and aerial cinematography. The team of videographers are committed to delivering a beautiful, emotional wedding film that you and your family can treasure for years to come.

JF3 Productions offers a range of wedding videography services. Services offered include:

• Full-feature video

JF3 Productions 3
JF3 Productions 4

Brianna Valente · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply amazing!

Jeff was amazing! When I came across his work I was drawn to it and knew we needed him to be there for our special day. My husband and I met with Jeff and just knew we made me the right decision, he was so easy going and yet so professional and was so responsive to any questions I had! Jeff and Max showed up at the hotel at 11 Am on our wedding day and stayed until 10 pm, they were simply AMAZING! I can’t wait to see our film and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Plain and simple, you need to hire them.

Nicole Alarmani · Married on 10/26/2018

Videographer for my wedding

Jeff was great to work with! He made the day easy and blended right in! It was like he was part of the family! He got all the material he needed and worked amazing with my photographer! Highly Recommend!

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Videographer Company Ever!!!

Jeff is your go-to-guy for videography! I have been watching JF3's videos for years and no matter what, each video I watch I always cry it never fails. That just goes to show you, how amazing Jeff is at what he does. I knew from even before I was engaged that I would be booking this company no matter the price! Between the music to accompany the video footage, to the way he captures the emotions throughout the day, I could watch the videos over and over! From day one, Jeff was great to work with! Super responsive to any and all questions & emails, and flexible to meet a few times leading up to the big day. He gave us a run through of what the day will look like and made sure we were at ease and not nervous that our whole day would be filmed ha! On the morning of our wedding Jeff showed up to start getting the footage he wanted of us girls getting our hair & makeup done and just the candid moments. His second shooter was with the groomsmen getting ready. Side not, if you are unsure whether to have only 1 or 2 shooters, go with having two because I can honestly say the footage that the 2nd shooter got of the guys is amazing! My husband wanted to have his late fathers classic corvette be part of our day and drive to the venue in it. Jeff dropped off a go-pro that morning to put inside the car, and the second shooter even rode in the bed of a truck alongside the guys driving to get some epic footage and maybe even a burnout or two :) Jeff got some special footage of my Mom doing my wedding hair updo, and my first look with my Dad. Having these 2 moments meant the world to me! We decided on a first look and we read our personal vows during this time too. You would not have even known that Jeff and his second shooter were present for this special time. They both stood back and got the footage they wanted and gave us our time to be present with each other. Jeff and his shooter worked simultaneously with our photographers and created some awesome shots together! Throughout the day, Jeff made sure to capture all the little details of the day and never missed a beat! He really has an eye for what he does and you can tell he enjoys every minute of it! I am writing this review without having our video back yet as we were married last October, but I am just that confident that Jeff's work is going to be that good from all that he was capturing throughout the day as I have yet to see a video that hasn't made me tear up of his. Jeff really puts 110% into what he does, and stayed extra time for our wedding to get our sparkler exit on film. My husband and I cannot thank Jeff and his second shooter enough for going above and beyond our expectations and for making sure to get every little moment on film. We are so excited to see Jeff's work of our day and it's going to be such a special piece to have on top of our wedding pictures to look back on the best day ever! If you are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about his work, and isn't just "doing his job", but yet loves creating a masterpiece of each couples day and telling their love story through the lens, JF3 is who you should book! We cannot highly recommend this company enough, and not to mention Jeff's great, upbeat personality and sense of humor, you will be so comfortable with being filmed all day and not even notice! This company will be a major asset to your day and you will not regret booking them, as Jeff is worth every penny!!!!!

JF3 Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Swankrain Studios
    Swankrain Studios Wedding Videographers

‘Stellar Quality’ is the phrase that comes to mind when I think about Jeff and Frank at JF3 Productions. Going on now a year we at Swankrain Studios have had the pleasure of working with this awesome team on some amazing weddings. With them capturing the moments on the ground and me capturing the moments from the sky the combination makes for one memorable video. I am amazed at how both Jeff and Frank are able to capture every detail of this very special day in a professional and somewhat ninja like manner. Sometimes you don't even know they are there which makes the end footage even more memorable. If you are looking for a unbeatable video team both JF3 Productions and Swankrain Studios are your best option.

• DJ MaShane
    DJ MaShane Wedding DJs

Jeff and Frank are hands down the best videographers we have ever worked with. We have worked over a dozen events with JF3 Productions and every video is better than the last. They are very professional and get great shots. Amazing work is the best way to describe it!

• Serving All of New England, 55 Dorset Crossing Dr. Simsbury, CT 06070 See on map
    860-288-5104 (Phone number)