JF3 Productions

Serving All of New England 55 Dorset Crossing Dr., Simsbury, CT 06070 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 42

About JF3 Productions

JF3 Productions is a wedding videography company based in Simsbury, Connecticut that services weddings in the New England areas as well as destination weddings. The award-winning team of videographers share a passion for capturing life's most precious moments naturally and turning them into cinematic stories. The videographers use a mix of cinematic and documentary style videography to capture your wedding day as naturally as possible. JF3 Productions offers more than just wedding videography. They also provide professional editing, cinematography, and aerial cinematography. The team of videographers are committed to delivering a beautiful, emotional wedding film that you and your family can treasure for years to come.

JF3 Productions offers a range of wedding videography services. Services offered include:

• Full-feature video

JF3 Productions 4
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Rupp · Married on 05/27/2019

JF3 is Amazing!

Jeff and Frank are rock stars! They are super professional and great at what they do. We barely knew they were there and they worked seamlessly around our photographers and other vendors. Jeff and Frank had worked with our photographers before (Meredith Jane Photography) and it made for such a fun experience for all of us. You can tell that they truly love what they do, which is so important in the wedding industry. Jeff is also reasonably priced and fair with his contract. We didn’t feel like just another number and another wedding for him. That’s what truly sold us to JF3 Productions. We would 100% recommend JF3 Productions to anyone in the New England area looking for an amazing videographer!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

Best investment ever!

When my husband and I began wedding planning, the one thing I had my heart set on was getting a videographer. We checked out a couple of different companies, but none of them fit my vision. We were then referred to Jeff by our wedding photographers. From the very first point of contact to the most recent, Jeff has been the most amazing vendor to work with. From corresponding by email, and then meeting at Starbucks to go over final details, Jeff felt more like a friend than just another vendor we were hiring. Not only is he quick to reply and super nice, he is AMAZINGLY talented. The day of our wedding he meshed very well with our other vendors which truly made the day go by so smoothly feeling like everyone was a team. I already knew we made the best decision hiring Jeff before I even saw one clip of footage. Which brings me to my next point... the footage! My husband and I were (and still are!!!) COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY by the final product of Jeff's work. We knew it was going to be amazing, but it exceeded our expectations. Anyone can take a video, but it takes real and true raw talent to do what Jeff does. Not only did he film our wedding day, but he perfectly captured our love story. Many people pass on getting a videographer for their wedding and then end up regretting it. When someone asks me for wedding planning advice, I keep it simple... GET A VIDEOGRAPHER!!! The day truly goes by so quickly - and to be honest, I don't even remember the details of our day. But thanks to Jeff, not only will my husband and I have our video to watch forever, but it is something that will be passed down to our kids and their families one day - and that's something we'll always be grateful for! Jeff is no doubt the best in the business, and is 100% worth every penny of the investment. Thank you, Jeff, for all of your hard-work and dedication! You love what you do, and it is truly reflected in your work!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Brianna Valente · Married on 12/07/2018

Simply amazing!

Jeff was amazing! When I came across his work I was drawn to it and knew we needed him to be there for our special day. My husband and I met with Jeff and just knew we made me the right decision, he was so easy going and yet so professional and was so responsive to any questions I had! Jeff and Max showed up at the hotel at 11 Am on our wedding day and stayed until 10 pm, they were simply AMAZING! I can’t wait to see our film and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Plain and simple, you need to hire them.

Sent on 01/10/2019

JF3 Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Swankrain Studios
    Swankrain Studios Wedding Videographers

‘Stellar Quality’ is the phrase that comes to mind when I think about Jeff and Frank at JF3 Productions. Going on now a year we at Swankrain Studios have had the pleasure of working with this awesome team on some amazing weddings. With them capturing the moments on the ground and me capturing the moments from the sky the combination makes for one memorable video. I am amazed at how both Jeff and Frank are able to capture every detail of this very special day in a professional and somewhat ninja like manner. Sometimes you don't even know they are there which makes the end footage even more memorable. If you are looking for a unbeatable video team both JF3 Productions and Swankrain Studios are your best option.

• DJ MaShane
    DJ MaShane Wedding DJs

Jeff and Frank are hands down the best videographers we have ever worked with. We have worked over a dozen events with JF3 Productions and every video is better than the last. They are very professional and get great shots. Amazing work is the best way to describe it!

• Serving All of New England, 55 Dorset Crossing Dr. Simsbury, 06070 See on map