Puremotion Cinema

West Hartford, CT View map
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

Puremotion Cinema is a High-touch wedding film company based in New England, formerly known as MOTION Videography.

created by husband and wife, Max and Daniela Sapiain.

We’re known for the way we tell love stories and craft them in cinematic style… Yet, organic storytelling is the foundation of our work, we want to connect with you and to capture the essence of you as a couple. We love allowing real moments to unfold, and creating a timeless video for a couple to cherish for the rest of their lives.

With degrees in Fine Arts, we have a personal investment in you and how your film turns out. It's a curated, moving memory to always look back on.

Therefore, inspiration is very important to us, we give couples our absolute best and to do so, we limit the amount of weddings we do per year.

instagram.com/puremotion.cinema

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4950

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Megan
    Megan C. Married on 07/23/2021

Amazing quality/ Receptive/Professional

From the first conversation me and my husband had with Max and Daniela, we had intuition that Puremotion Cinema was the right fit for us. Max and Daniela went out of their way to address all of our questions. From meeting up with Max and Daniela in person to zoom conferencing, my husband and I felt comfortable and respected. Max and Daniela always brought a positive energy to our conversations during the planning phases of our wedding. They always listened to our visions of the wedding day we wanted and dreamed of and made those dreams possible. Witnessing the special couple that they are themselves working professionally together is amazing! I believe that is what sets them apart from other videographers. They capture love stories for a living and get to work with each other as husband and wife! My husband and I recommend Puremotion Cinema to all couples looking for high quality work that is motivated by a passion for love and work.
    Erika N. Married on 07/18/2021

Absolutely STUNNING video!

Max and Daniela are the absolute best!! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not an easy task and required some creativity when choosing vendors (especially when we couldn’t meet any vendors in person). I spent hours searching through Instagram tags, reviews on The Knot and all over the place. PureMotion Cinema (formerly known as Motion Videography) caught my eye right from the start. Each video they had done was absolutely gorgeous, different from the last and you could feel the love between every couple we watched. We knew that we had to have them capture our wedding! Max and Daniela took the time to FaceTime/Zoom us on multiple occasions to talk about our vision, get to know us and really understand our story! They really care about their couples and capturing the importance of each unique love story. We’ve seen our teaser trailer so far and are blown away by it. We can’t wait to see the whole video! Thank you so so so much for capturing the BEST day of our lives!!
    Bonnie Married on 06/05/2021

A must use, they are THE BEST!

Puremotion Cinema is hands down without a doubt second to none, they are they best at what they do! I will be recommending them to all my family and friends who will be getting married! The main reason we chose Puremotion was because of the quality of the product they create. The films are breathtaking with the shots they capture and all the awesome ideas they invision they find a way to make them come alive. Their films tell a story about the couple and the end result is a masterpiece that will never be forgotten. Puremotion is beyond professional. I have never worked with a better couple that made me and my husband feel more comfortable than they did and most of the night we forgot they were there. They know exactly how to capture every special moment and detail of our wedding day without either one of us feeling like they were in the way. They truly are professionals and their creativity and ideas they bring to life are priceless. They captured the best day of our lives and we are so grateful to have the masterpiece they created for us to remember our day forever!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

West Hartford West Hartford, CT, 06110
Location of (Puremotion Cinema)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding