184 Franklin Ave, Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About Vesa Brides

Vesa Brides carries Pronovias, Calla Blanche, Sottero and Midgley, in addition to a private line. Vera Brides is by appointment only because we see one bride at a time to ensure superior customer service. Please call for your appointment 973.798.2562. Follow us on Instagram, Snap Chat and Facebook @VesaBrides

• Abigail Bride AP LLC

Vesa Brides 4
Vesa Brides 5
  • Nery

Nery L · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Wonder Woman Dress Found!

From the moment I met my Bridal Consultant, Eva, I was in love with the atmosphere at Vesa Bridal. She was amazing! Hands down one of the best consultants I had the honor of meeting during my hunt for a wedding dress. She found me not one, but two dresses that I loved. In the end, I chose only one, but it became the second dress I wore on my wedding day. I swore (or so I thought) that I would never have two dresses on my wedding day, but she found me the dress that changed my mind and it was perfect for my themed wedding. When you have an appointment for your dress selection, you are the only one, thus making sure that you have all of the attention as the blushing bride to be. Eva was attentive and listened to wedding plans, drama, love stories and felt like a lifelong friend. She stayed in touch with me during the months that led up to my wedding and worked with the seamstresses to ensure my dress was to my “loving” (not liking, let’s face it, I love this dress).

Vesa Brides 6
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • dana11

dana · Married on 06/29/2019

So in love!!

The Vesa Bridal team were unbelievable! These women are professional, super creative, and able to work with any budget. They are friendly and make you feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. I bought both of my dresses, and had each altered there as well. Veronica and Eva helped carry out my vision, as I wanted to separate looks. They made sure every detail, bead, and rhinestone was properly put into place by their amazing seamstresses. I would highly recommend you visit these quaint and charming shop in Nutley. If you are like me, and overwhelmed by too many options and/or pushy sales people, YOU WILL WANT TO VISIT VESA! I'm so happy I did.

(My mother in law also bought her dress here as well.)

Vesa Brides 12
    Vesa Brides 13
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Jenna · Married on 04/26/2019

Vesa is the Best!

I am so happy to write this review! Vesa Bridal was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding in April. The entire team went above and beyond for not only my wedding dress, but for my mom's dress and mother in law's dress as well! Veronica, Eva and Nancy were the dream team! We are so thankful for them and I tell everyone I know about how great our experience was. Can't wait to see them again!!! :)

Sent on 05/22/2019

Vesa Brides's reply:

I am so happy for you Jenna. You looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special day in your life. Please come by and visit. We want to see your pictures.

Award

Vesa Brides FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales