Ventura Rental Party & Events

Ventura, CA View map

Ventura Rental Party & Events is a wedding and event rental company specializing in all aspects of event equipment including tents, flooring, staging, catering equipment, furniture,lighting, a complete line of tabletop items and much more! We participate in all types of events in California ranging from weddings to non-profit and corporate events and well as private parties .Our service areas include Ventura & Santa Barbara counties,West Los Angeles including Malibu, and Santa Ynez wine country. Our event team is experienced in creating a variety of unforgettable events and would love to assist you in making your event as fabulous as it can be!

Service Locations
Ventura Rental Party & Events services the areas of Ventura & Santa Barbara counties, the Santa Ynez Wine Country area, West Los Angeles including Malibu and as far east as Calabasas.

Products Offered
Ventura Rental Party & Events offers a complimentary consultation to gain an understanding of your design vision for your event. We welcome you into our showroom for a complimentary consultation to build on your vision together. Delivery, setup, and pick up options are available and are included on a number of rentals. Our popular rental elements include:

• Aisle runners
  • Chuppah
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Complete line of specialty linen
  • Lounge furniture
  • Signage
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent accessories

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$100.00

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50.00

What is the starting price for tables?

$6.00

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.00

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$265.00

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

4.7

• Brittany
    Brittany Married on 07/13/2019

Went Off without a Hitch!

From start to finish, working with Ventura Rental for our wedding was a pleasure! Long-distance wedding planning is not an easy task but Celine was absolutely wonderful in guiding me through my selections and had saint-like patience dealing with the many times I changed my mind and requested various quotes. Everything went off without a hitch and I know that wouldn't have been possible without their dedication to organization and professionalism!

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brittany. Celine is a wonderful asset to our team and we are so pleased that you found her to be professional and organized! We very much appreciate you allowing Ventura Rental to have a part in your fabulous wedding day! Best always- The Ventura Rental Team
  • Camille
    Camille A. Married on 07/09/2019

Everything was great!

Going to the Ventura Rentals showroom and picking out our decor was one of the highlights of wedding planning for us, it gave us clear vision of what we wanted and answered so many questions that we didn't know to ask before. We worked with Shannon who was so knowledgeable and excited to help us! They work with our venue MOXI all the time so it was good to have that working relationship on our side. Everything went so smoothly and our rentals looked great!

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Camille. It was such an honor to be part of your amazing day!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 06/29/2019

so on top of it!

After booking our wedding in the Santa Ynez valley, I knew I wanted to utilize a vendor close to our venue but also our home. After researching my options and comparing prices and availability, I decided to go with Ventura Rental. Nicole helped me to obtain items which fit perfectly with my wedding day, and that were well within my budget. This company not only kept my busy schedule in mind when coordinating delivery and pickup, but even checked in the weekend of, to make sure the plans went accordingly and that everything was smooth sailing. Ventura Rental made the experience very personal and I really enjoyed using a local vendor that had my best interest in mind! Nicole was seriously amazing, from the help with napkin color & material, quantity of glassed needed and even a last minute cake stand recommendation, she was a gem! I could not recommend this place enough!! Thank you!!

Ventura Rental Party & Events's reply:

Wow! We are so grateful for your glowing review!! Nicole truly enjoyed working with you, Erika. Thank you for sharing the photos of your wedding as well...loved the way your blue goblets popped on your dark wood farm tables. Cheers to a happily ever after!!
    The Ventura Rental & Events Team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Shelby & Bruno
    26 photos · 07/13/2019
  • Bobby & Elva
    21 photos · 07/20/2013

Events By Ashley W. Events By Ashley W. Wedding Planners

ALL your rental needs! From Flatware to Chandeliers Ventura Rental is the only place you should go!

Catering Connection Catering Connection Wedding Caterers

Ventura Rental Party Center has a great team always willing to help whenever needed. Their rentals are beautiful and always on the cutting edge of style. We love working with them and would recommend them every time!

Music by Bonnie & Company Music by Bonnie & Company Wedding DJs

Ventura Rental Party Center has incredible customer service! Their inventory is always fresh, clean and beautiful. When we do an event with them, we know the decor is going to be the best! Call them now!

1601 Callens Road Ventura, CA, 93003

Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00 pm Sat 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Sun-Closed
Location of (Ventura Rental Party & Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding