Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

About Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant

They laughed, they cried...everyone loved the ceremony!

You've found the perfect mate, now let's have a perfect wedding! Your wedding day is going to be one of the most memorable days of your life! You should hire an officiant that understands your needs and your vision, and then creates it! Here's what one of my couples said:

"She says she does it because she just loves it. She may not realize it but Valerie Coleman is amazingly gifted in creating and writing the most beautiful, simple, romantic and very moving wedding ceremonies. Our guests remarked that our wedding was full of personal touches and was the best they had ever attended! Thank you so much Val for making a great success of the best day of our lives!"

I promise that if you hire me, you will feel the same joy that all of my couples have felt on their wedding day.  And isn't that what it's all about!

You'll tell me all about yourself, your love story, your hopes and dreams for your wedding. I will then design a ceremony that is unique to you and reflects exactly who you are as a couple.  The ceremony will be full of personal touches. Guests often tell me that it felt as if I knew the couple for a very long time.

I am a Celebrant and ordained nondenominational Minister. I have a diploma in Marriage Celebrancy through the Celebrant Institute. I am a licensed officiant in New York City and also serve eastern New Jersey, Westchester County New York, and The Berkshires Massachusetts, where I have a second home.

Let's meet to discuss how to make your ceremony truly special.

valcolemanweddings@gmail.com

Customized Vows (6)
Licensed (5)
No Denomination (5)
Agnostic (1)

Val was absolutely wonderful! Her profile spoke to me immediately when we were looking for an officiant and I am so glad we chose her! The ceremony that she wrote for us was personal, touching, and funny. It was exactly what we wanted. She helped us roll with little hiccups on the day and was really great to have for such a momentous occasion. I recommend her without hesitation!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Devon, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Val was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job creating the ceremony of our dreams that made not just the two of us happy, but also our family and friends.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

My Happy Couples!
0:53 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Valerie Coleman is an amazing Wedding Officiant and Celebrant! She listens to her couple's needs and creates a dynamic ceremony based on their love. She's an extremely popular Officiant because of her warmth, and love for what she does. Valerie will make your ceremony a memorable once in a lifetime event!

Valerie is an incredible officiant. She takes great pride in getting to know each and every one of her clients, and understands that each client has different needs. The amount of meticulous detail she puts into her ceremonies shines through as she celebrates the most special day with each of her clients. La Bella Planners highly recommends Valerie as an officiant.

Val is an enthusiastic, seasoned celebrant who knows the LGBTQ community well and understands the value of the process in constructing a meaningful ceremony for each and every couple she serves.

Valarie is an experienced and highly trained wedding officiant. She's conscientious, creative, and totally reliable. I've admired her work as a colleague, and I know she will work with couples to design and deliver the wedding of their chosing.

Events

New York, NY 10028   See On Map
212-628-2596 (phone)
Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant is a wedding officiant and celebrant from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Long Island, and The Berkshires MA. Valerie Coleman, Wedding Officiant and Celebrant is a professional Officiant that has been part of the New York City wedding industry since 2008 specializing in officiating weddings.