Serving Clients Nationwide, Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Uncommon Affair, Inc.

Invitations make a unique statement about your excitement and style. The tone of your event is set as soon as your guests open the envelope...what statement do you want to make today?

Uncommon Affair introduces a rare sense of originality and elegance to personalized communiqués and special occasion invitations by providing a custom approach and a devotion to quality to all of your design needs.

Turn your Dream into Design with Uncommon Affair!

Uncommon Affair, Inc.

20 Reviews for Uncommon Affair, Inc.

Megan · Married on 06/22/2012

Kelly at Uncommon Affair made the process so easy! My husband and I ordered our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, table names, escort cards, and posters with Kelly and were SO pleased with the quality of the items. From my research, Kelly was able to make my vision happen for about what it would have taken me to do it on my own, which is a dream come true for a busy bride-to-be! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Clara · Married on 05/19/2012

I enjoyed working with Kelly on my invitations. I sent her ideas of what I liked and she very quickly sent back several beautiful custom designs. We went back and forth a few times and through it all, Kelly was helpful, flexible, and easy to work with. The final product was much better than I had even expected, and her prices are so reasonable, too. I can't recommend Uncommon Affair highly enough!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Kim · Married on 09/10/2011

Kelly at Uncommon Affair was incredible! After shopping around for invitations, and then viewing Kelly's work and prices, we discovered we could get twice as much for the price other places were asking. Working with her was so easy--it was all done via e-mail, and she listened to my ideas and desires and it was impressive what she was able to put together after just a few e-mails. She quickly and readily made minor tweaks to our design and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. We received a ton of compliments on our invitations and everyone was shocked to find out we got a great deal on them. We had 100% custom invitations for a great price, and Kelly was easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2011