Design that Flies

San Juan, PR 00920 Map · Phone number

About Design that Flies

Hi there, I'm Jenny, the graphic designer and creative force behind Design That Flies, a boutique design business. I specialize in custom wedding invitations with foil, letterpress and professional digital printing options. I work closely with my couples to create personalized invitations tailored specifically to their style and wedding.

For the wedding day and events surrounding the wedding, I also create Save The Dates, event invitations, Thank you cards, place cards, signage, programs, labels, coasters, menus…anything paper!

I recently moved to San Juan, Puerto Rico from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I am excited to grow my business here. I use the city as my office, meeting clients in local coffee shops. For long distance clients, I use a variety of methods (video chat, phone, email) to maintain the personalized approach. I would love to meet you and hear your love story!

Follow Design that Flies on

Design that Flies 6
Design that Flies 7

Cassidy · Married on 01/19/2019

One of A Kind!

Jenny was BEYOND patient with us throughout the process. We had changed things left and right and had to constantly alter certain details that I didn't even think of throughout our design segment. When we finally had the chance to sit down and look at all the options, I thought I had my heart set on a specific look and color scheme and she presented us with both what I had originally wanted but also something that looked MUCH better than I could've fathomed. I am so thankful she was honest and creative enough to give us different options so we could pick the absolute and most beautiful choice. I cannot recommend her enough - we loved working with her!

Kait · Married on 10/21/2018

Jennifer is the BEST!!! She was able to do every custom aspect of our invitations when the “big” invitation companies in Milwaukee said it could not be done. She is friendly , extremely competent, prompt, and professional. She can deliver exact what you want when others can’t. We are SO HAPPY that we found her!!

Award

Design that Flies FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography