Design that Flies

Milwaukee, WI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Design that Flies is a wedding invitation design company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner and graphic designer Jenny loves creating pieces that truly reflect you and your partner and the life you share together. She specializes in creating custom wedding invitations with foil, letterpress, and professional digital printing.

Jenny is happy to meet with you virtually or in person to discuss what you imagine for your wedding designs. Design that Flies can create a personalized invitation that is eco-friendly, and can be embossed, engraved, or foil-stamped. Calligraphy and addressing are available, as well as thermography and letterpress. Jenny can help you with the process from start to finish, and is happy to assemble, print, and ship the products. You have many options to choose from with Design that Flies, including:

• Catalog invitations
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

Kyle Married on 11/12/2021

Wedding paper

Jenny is amazing at her job. She was very informative and was always available to talk to if I had questions. She made my invitations so beautiful when she included the picture of my dad and I because he recently passed away.
    Hannah B. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing! Exactly why I wanted!

Jenny was amazing! She created the invite of my dreams and worked with me through the whole process (including my wedding being postponed, and reprints)! 10/10 would recommend
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 10/09/2021

Exceeds Expectations

My experience with Design that Flies was phenomenal! We got our save the dates and invites from them and couldn't happier with everything. Jenny was lovely to work with. She responded quickly to emails and was very easy to communicate with overall.
    We didn't have a very clear vision of what we wanted anything to look like, but with the information we gave her she managed to come up with not one, but three wonderful invite proofs for us to choose from! After we picked our favorite she very quickly mailed out a physical proof of the invite on different types of paper along with envelopes, pocketfolds and bands for us to look through and decide what we liked best. Even after the pocketfold proofs were accidentally mailed back and took longer to get to us than originally planned, we managed to stick to the timeline and get the final invites very quickly!
    The invites were hand delivered after they were complete which is such a lovely touch to her services and eases a lot of stress of waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
    I cannot recommend hiring Design that Flies for all your paper needs enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI, 53211
Location of (Design that Flies)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding