San Juan, San Juan, PR 00920 Map · Phone number

About Design that Flies

Design that Flies is a wedding invitation design company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner and graphic designer Jenny loves creating pieces that truly reflect you and your partner and the life you share together. She specializes in creating custom wedding invitations with foil, letterpress, and professional digital printing.

Jenny is happy to meet with you virtually or in person to discuss what you imagine for your wedding designs. Design that Flies can create a personalized invitation that is eco-friendly, and can be embossed, engraved, or foil-stamped. Calligraphy and addressing are available, as well as thermography and letterpress. Jenny can help you with the process from start to finish, and is happy to assemble, print, and ship the products. You have many options to choose from with Design that Flies, including:

• Catalog invitations

56 Reviews for Design that Flies

• Katie

Katie Stewart · Married on 02/08/2020

Professional and Personal Designer

After looking through countless designers, I'm so thrilled that I found Jenny at Design That Flies! Jenny is personable, professional, and extremely knowledgable about any and all wedding stationery products. She values my opinions and makes all of my paper dreams come to life! Due to distance, I have been working with Jenny via email and phone. With some vendors, this could be a nightmare. Jenny makes it incredibly easy! She is quick to respond to messages and speaks clearly and definitively on the phone. We sent out our Save The Dates recently and received SO much positive feedback. From the flowing font and shiny gold envelope to the way Jenny's design complimented our photo - it was perfect. I am so excited to continue working with Design That Flies for the rest of our wedding stationery!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kiaraliz · Married on 01/25/2020

Friendly and Professional

For starters I HIGHLY recommend Design That Flies!! I had a specific design in mind for my Save-the-Dates and wedding invitations (which included RSVP and Details cards) and was nervous when I first contacted Jenny since I had no reference and didn’t know if she would be able to do exactly what I wanted... now I can say she’s the absolute BEST! I am so in love with the final outcome of everything. Jenny not only brought my vision to life, but also made it possible to have some in English and some in Spanish since I will have both Spanish and non-Spanish speaking guests. She is also very friendly; professional and easy to work with; keeps you in the loop by showing you the drafts along the way, including when changes are made; and is flexible with any changes you want as well as gives you different options to choose from. Most importantly, she’s very punctual with the timing you need everything done by. Another thing is she was able to work with me long distance via phone and email since I live in the US. I would 100% recommend Jenny (DesignThatFlies) without a doubt!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Design that Flies FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• San Juan San Juan, PR, 00920 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Design that Flies)