TwoFoot Creative will help ease the pressure and anxiety often associated with planning a wedding by providing assistance in responsibilities such as budget planning, vendor selection, etiquette consultation, timeline development and day of event coordination.

Hiring a Wedding/Event Planner or a Day-of Coordinator is an incredibly personal decision. You want someone who will take your vision and make it excel; who will keep you on track and organized when work, family, and life in general make doing it all yourself impossible. Most importantly, you want someone you can trust with one of the most important days of your life. TwoFoot Creative promises to be just that – so contact us today for a complimentary consultation to see how we can help make your wedding or event the most memorable time of your life!

TwoFoot Creative is a Professional Bridal Consultant as designated by the Association of Bridal Consultants!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of TwoFoot Creative

98% recommend it
M
Maria Sent on 08/08/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Great organization; wedding went without a hitch

Ana of Two Foot Creative was exceptional in helping us organize my daughter's wedding day and allowed it all to go off without a hitch. She ensured that my biggest worries were allayed (especially transportation for the guests) which felt like a nightmare, so that I could simply enjoy my daughter's wedding. She coordinated all the tables with the items we provided and the tables looked beautiful. We planned the wedding from out of town so she helped us meet trusted vendors that did a great job during the event. In addition, Ana helped us put together our timeline so that we knew exactly the who, when, and where at all times so that everything was on time and orderly. I highly recommend Ana and Two Foot Creative.
K
Kirsten Sent on 11/21/2018
5 out of 5 rating

Stress free wedding thanks to Twofoot!

I was able to actually enjoy wedding planning and my wedding day totally free of stress thanks to Ana and her team! I am a very organized, type A person, but I was so overwhelmed with the wedding planning process until I found Twofoot. Ana gave me a month-by-month timeline of to-do items so I knew exactly when I should be getting my dress, finalizing my guest list, sending out my invites and requesting my RSVPs. She kept track of all my contracts and vendors and her software sent me reminders when payments we due. She recommended an amazing team of vendors that allowed me to have the most magical wedding day. Ana and her assistant were on site for the wedding day to make sure everything was in order, she had an emergency kit if anything happened (her safety pins came in handy when my dress bustle broke!) and continuously checked in to make sure my husband and I were happy. She created a day of timeline for us, our bridal party and vendors so everyone knew what to expect throughout the day. My parents were so impressed by Ana because they too were also able to enjoy the day without having to worry about anything! We could not have had as amazing of a wedding without Ana and Samantha’s guidance!
K
Kelsey Sent on 10/09/2018
5 out of 5 rating
Wow! Ana Skidmore is the best! She and her team were able to keep our wedding on track and fun. I was seriously stressing about creating my timeline, and then she sent me several options for timelines with questions to answer instead of starting from scratch. She uses Basecamp to collect all materials, contracts, schedules, etc. from vendors to keep in contact with the necessary people and build out the timeline. One thing I really appreciated about Ana's help is that if I didn't answer a question she would make a decision for me. Once our wedding started, I had no idea what time it was or what should be happening, and Ana made sure to keep us on schedule, made sure I ate plenty, and collected all of our personal items and put them in the car at the end of the evening. Twofoot Creative is definitely worth it. They are amazing!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Go 4 Baroque Go 4 Baroque Wedding Musicians

TwoFoot Creative is a pleasure to work with. As wedding musicians, we can see behind the scenes and can tell when things are running smoothly - or when they're not! Never a problem with TwoFoot Creative.

Perfect Day Celebrations Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

TwoFoot Creative will make your wedding day dreams come true!!

The Moveable Feast Catering The Moveable Feast Catering Wedding Caterers

Amazing attention to detail, and an all around joy to work with!

ShutterBooth
· Wedding Videographers
CurlyArt
4.8 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews
· Wedding Favors

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding