Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

116 Reviews for TwoFoot Creative

Full Planning (3)
Partial Planning (3)
Civil (2)
Destination (1)

Ana and TwoFoot Creative are WONDERFUL - my husband and I weren't sure whether we needed a wedding planner originally, but we now agree that it was hands down the best money we spent for our entire wedding. Ana was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and on the day of. She gave us tons of helpful advice and recommendations for vendors. She also helped corral a rowdy bridal party and served as a go-between for our vendors on our big day. On a personal note, Ana is a joy to work with. My husband and I loved her sense of humor, and she is extremely thoughtful, organized, and responsive. I can't recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Can I give 10 stars out of 5???
If you are getting married, you NEED Ana! My husband and I hired TwoFoot Creative to coordinate a wedding weekend on Mackinac Island and it was the best decision we made. I’ve had many friends and family tell me that on their wedding day they were so stressed that they couldn’t enjoy it. This was the complete opposite experience we had, and I give all the credit to Ana. I didn’t have to worry about any details the entire weekend. The morning of the wedding we arranged for the groomsmen to go golfing. My husband and I had some concerns about keeping the groomsmen on a tight schedule. Ana employed her husband (who’s amazing) to go golfing with the guys and keep everyone on track! It worked out perfect and the guys loved her husband, Gene. My parents cannot stop talking about how wonderful the weekend was and what a gem Ana is! We hired a wedding planner/coordinator and got a lifelong friend!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

TwoFoot was great. I give them my 100% + rating

Profile Picture jim, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil