TwoFoot Creative

Professional Bridal Consultant Association of Bridal Consultants, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About TwoFoot Creative

TwoFoot Creative will help ease the pressure and anxiety often associated with planning a wedding by providing assistance in responsibilities such as budget planning, vendor selection, etiquette consultation, timeline development and day of event coordination.

Hiring a Wedding/Event Planner or a Day-of Coordinator is an incredibly personal decision. You want someone who will take your vision and make it excel; who will keep you on track and organized when work, family, and life in general make doing it all yourself impossible. Most importantly, you want someone you can trust with one of the most important days of your life. TwoFoot Creative promises to be just that - so contact us today for a complimentary consultation to see how we can help make your wedding or event the most memorable time of your life!

TwoFoot Creative is a Professional Bridal Consultant as designated by the Association of Bridal Consultants!

Follow TwoFoot Creative on

07recdet03

• Videos 1

119 Reviews for TwoFoot Creative

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow! Ana Skidmore is the best! She and her team were able to keep our wedding on track and fun. I was seriously stressing about creating my timeline, and then she sent me several options for timelines with questions to answer instead of starting from scratch. She uses Basecamp to collect all materials, contracts, schedules, etc. from vendors to keep in contact with the necessary people and build out the timeline. One thing I really appreciated about Ana's help is that if I didn't answer a question she would make a decision for me. Once our wedding started, I had no idea what time it was or what should be happening, and Ana made sure to keep us on schedule, made sure I ate plenty, and collected all of our personal items and put them in the car at the end of the evening. Twofoot Creative is definitely worth it. They are amazing!

Elaine · Married on 08/11/2018

TwoFoot Creative and Ana was our day-of-coordinator, and I cannot imagine our wedding day without her crew. I was able to wake up in the morning, and not worry about a single wedding logistic for the rest of the day. I knew I was in good hands, I trusted her to make my vision come to life, and everything was perfect. The TwoFoot team did an amazing job setting up, and everything throughout our ceremony and reception was seamless.
    The planning process with Ana was also incredibly easy. I was having a very laid back wedding, and she did not pressure me to add anything to that vision. She also provided amazing vendor suggestions, which made the daunting task of wedding planning and doing vendor research that much easier.
    If you are doing a DIY wedding (as I was), I cannot recommend hiring TwoFoot Creative enough for your day-of-coordinating needs!!

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2017

Ana and TwoFoot Creative are WONDERFUL - my husband and I weren't sure whether we needed a wedding planner originally, but we now agree that it was hands down the best money we spent for our entire wedding. Ana was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and on the day of. She gave us tons of helpful advice and recommendations for vendors. She also helped corral a rowdy bridal party and served as a go-between for our vendors on our big day. On a personal note, Ana is a joy to work with. My husband and I loved her sense of humor, and she is extremely thoughtful, organized, and responsive. I can't recommend her enough!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Go 4 Baroque
    Go 4 Baroque Wedding Musicians

TwoFoot Creative is a pleasure to work with. As wedding musicians, we can see behind the scenes and can tell when things are running smoothly - or when they're not! Never a problem with TwoFoot Creative.

• Perfect Day Celebrations
    Perfect Day Celebrations Wedding Officiants

TwoFoot Creative will make your wedding day dreams come true!!

• The Moveable Feast Catering
    The Moveable Feast Catering Wedding Caterers

Amazing attention to detail, and an all around joy to work with!

• Professional Bridal Consultant, Association of Bridal Consultants Ann Arbor, MI 48103 See on map