471 W. Lambert Rd. #110, Brea, CA 92821 Map · Phone number

About Tungsten World

At Tungsten World, we offer the best quality designer Tungsten Wedding Bands and alternative metal custom rings for men and women.

We carry unique wedding bands and custom rings made in the US from only the best tungsten carbide, cobalt chrome, titanium, ceramic and black zirconium.

Why alternative metals like tungsten? Because it's our goal to make your big day as special and stress free as possible. Alternative metal wedding bands are more durable and more affordable than traditional wedding rings like white gold and platinum. You're ring will be engineered to last the test of time and we specialize in custom one-of-a-kind styles.

In addition to wedding rings, you'll also find a wide selection of groomsmen gifts and bridesmaid accessories at TungstenWorld.com, making us a one-stop shop for all your wedding needs.

Please visit us anytime at www.TungstenWorld.com. Email us at sales@tungstenworld.com or call toll free 800-731-1123 to speak with our friendly and knowledgeable team.

Follow Tungsten World on

111d1horizontal

28 Reviews for Tungsten World

• Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 09/29/2018

I'm honestly not a 5/5 person in most cases, but I am for this place. I initially ordered a size 10 engraved band for my fiance, and it was too tight. I ordered a new one under their 45-day Perfect Fit policy, thinking the size 12 would be better based on a ring shop we visited last year, but that ended up being too big. *eye roll* I sent it back again, but at that point it was past 45 days, so a representative called me to explain what was happening, and said while they'd normally charge me $50 to get a size 11 at this point, she would split the difference with me and charge $35. I really felt guilty at that point for being such a pain, so it was incredibly kind of them to be that accommodating! I was really impressed, and the size 11 finally fit right. My Goldilocks fiance and I approve!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2016

I ordered my husband's band from Tungsten World. They are incredibly easy to work with and the rings are shipped almost same day. He loves his ring and I love the price!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

My future husband fell in love with a tungsten ring at another vendor and I was pleasantly surprised to find it significantly cheaper here. They were also incredibly responsive to my questions and my order -- it shipped within 15 minutes of ordering, even with custom engraving. The ring arrived 2 days later and it's completely amazing! I had my fiance try it on to make sure it fit and he didn't want to take it off.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Tungsten World FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Wedding Bands

• 471 W. Lambert Rd. #110 Brea, 92821 See on map