PO Box 1771, Desoto, TX 75123 Map · Phone number
1 review

About "Truly Yours" Event Service

At "Truly Yours" Event Service, our goal is to give you the event of which you've always dreamed. We create an experience that reflects your unique personality and style- an occasion that you and your guests will delight in.
Stress-free event planning begins now. . .
Your affair is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it "stressing out" about the details. We design and decorate your event exactly as you dream it, whether you want a TRADITIONAL WEDDING, a FABULOUS GALA OPENING, a CORPORATE CHARITY AUCTION, a SUPER "SWEET 16" PARTY or anything in- between. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and smell the roses!
Our prices are very affordable!
With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your entire affair- or just certain elements of it. It's up to you.

CONTACT US FOR YOUR CONSULTATION!

Other couples have also viewed

5sm
Centerpieces
5sm

1 Reviews for "Truly Yours" Event Service

Chandra · event on: 05/22/2010

Truly Yours did a Great Job with my mother's Retirement Party. The decor was phenomenal. Entertainment was enjoyed by all. The food was delicious. Mrs. Logan and her Staff were very professional and timely with anything that was asked for by my guest or myself. Is it likely that Truly Yous will coordinate another event for me? The answer is Yes.

Sent on 10/26/2011

"Truly Yours" Event Service FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Military

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Truly Yours Event Service to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Occasions by Bee
    Occasions by Bee Wedding Planners

I found someone that works just as hard as I do when it comes to my Brides. Thanks for always having my back

• PO Box 1771 Desoto, 75123 See on map
    9728915160 (Other Phone Number)
    8002850056 (Fax Number)
    M-F 9a.m.- 7p.m. Saturday- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
    Location of ("Truly Yours" Event Service)