922 Route 9W, Congers, NY 10920 Map · Phone number

About Town & Country

The elegant setting of Town & Country is ideal for your wedding celebration. The place to make all your dreams come true and your wedding unforgettable. Professionalism is the key impeccably trained, thoughtful people provide swift, careful and unobtrusive service. Well-dressed and well groomed, each staff is concerned for the well being of you and your guests. Whether an intimate affair of 50 or grand gala of 300, Town & Country consultants will assist you in choosing the perfect menu, entertainment and décor. We will supervise every aspect of your affair to create a memory forever.

• Hilton Pearl River

Town & Country 3
Town & Country 4
Town & Country 5

Linda Marie · Married on 06/07/2019

They thought of everything so I didn’t have too.

Stuart Sergio and Todd made my daughters day spectacular! Thank you again for a beautiful wedding !

Sent on 06/09/2019

Ceara · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was perfect. Sergio and Stuart gave us exactly what we wanted and catered to our needs (and we were needy haha). Oh, and the food...AMAZING! So many people told us it was the best wedding food they've ever had! Cocktail hour specifically blew everyone away!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Judith · Married on 06/12/2016

We just had my daughter's wedding here at Town and Country Catering and I am so ecstatic about our experience. The wedding was more fabulous then I can put into words. It surpassed my expectations and made this memorable event in our lives one we will never forget. Sergio and all of the Town and Country staff went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. I can't thank them enough for all their hard work and friendly smiling faces. All of our guests couldn't stop raving how wonderful the party was. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I also need to mention how delicious the food was and how beautifully displayed everything was. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 06/22/2016