922 Route 9W, Congers, NY 10920 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Town & Country

Ceara · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was perfect. Sergio and Stuart gave us exactly what we wanted and catered to our needs (and we were needy haha). Oh, and the food...AMAZING! So many people told us it was the best wedding food they've ever had! Cocktail hour specifically blew everyone away!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Judith · Married on 06/12/2016

We just had my daughter's wedding here at Town and Country Catering and I am so ecstatic about our experience. The wedding was more fabulous then I can put into words. It surpassed my expectations and made this memorable event in our lives one we will never forget. Sergio and all of the Town and Country staff went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. I can't thank them enough for all their hard work and friendly smiling faces. All of our guests couldn't stop raving how wonderful the party was. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I also need to mention how delicious the food was and how beautifully displayed everything was. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Keri · Married on 09/05/2015

I can't say enough good things about this venue!!!! I had the best time of my life at my wedding all thanks to Stu & Sergio. They were a fantastic team and really went all out to make sure myself and my guests were taken care of. From planning to putting everything together Stu helped me with everything and was awesome about making sure my wedding was perfect. I had such a wonderful wedding, I wish I could relive it. My guests were amazed by the place and raved about how good the food was. This place is magical and is the perfect spot for a romantic wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2015