1263 Crossley Road, Kapaa, HI 96746 Map · Phone number

About Tie The Knot Hawaii

Aloha & Congratulations on your engagement! Tie the Knot Hawaii is a boutique wedding planning service based on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai. Whether you dream of barefoot "I-do's" on powdery white sand or aside lush tropical backdrop, Tie the Knot Hawaii is here to guide you through your entire wedding experience. We pride ourselves on offering unique creative ideas, locations and vendors. Each wedding is designed to meet couple’s desires and we pour our hearts into making sure that each step of the wedding planning process is fun, stress-free and memorable.

Follow Tie The Knot Hawaii on

Tie The Knot Hawaii 7
  • John

John Higham · Married on 08/13/2019

Flawless Event

Heather and her team were super-responsive during the whole planning process. As father of the bride, It was as if ours was the only wedding being planned that year. Then on the day, we watched as the whole process unfolded flawlessly. This included two crates of lights, table decorations, and other equipment we had shipped from California! Fabulous recommendations for band, food caterers, everything. Wish we had more than one daughter!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Tie The Knot Hawaii 8
    Tie The Knot Hawaii 9
    Tie The Knot Hawaii 10

Christina Higham · Married on 07/27/2019

The best wedding coordinator in the world!

I can't say enough about how amazing our experience was working with Heather. I met Heather through a mutual friend and I immediately felt connected to her. Given that Kauai was going to be a destination wedding for us, it was important for me to have someone on the ground I could trust. Every single vendor Heather recommended to us was STELLAR. I can't imagine how hard it would have been to find the best florist, band, caterer without her expert local knowledge. She made the whole wedding planning process incredibly fun, I always felt Heather had a great hold on things, and our budget - and the day of I felt like all we had to do was show up! I can't say enough about the entire Tie The Knot team - they were such an important part of our special day and we consider them our good friends now!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Tie The Knot Hawaii 19
    Tie The Knot Hawaii 20
  • Christina

christina higham · Married on 07/27/2019

The best wedding coordinator in the world!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Tie The Knot Hawaii FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3