$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Tickled Pink Brides

From "I will!" to "I do!", we create events that will leave you Tickled Pink!

Our team strives to make each bride’s wedding vision come to life by offering a fresh perspective and the highest level of personal service. From beginning to end, our goal is to allow the bride, the groom, and their families to savor their engagement experience. Infusing each wedding with the couple’s signature style and personality, we create events that are unique and that will be remembered for years to come.

Tickled Pink wedding planners are equipped with a strong sense of style and an appreciation for mixing trends with tradition. With a skill set that includes creative design, planning and implementation, and ready-for-anything problem solving abilities, our team can create a wedding that will leave you absolutely Tickled Pink!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

Tickled Pink Brides was recommended my venue Cypress Grove, out of the whole process of planing a wedding by far the BEST thing was getting a planner! I did like planning my wedding so I chose the month of and Kristi was absolutely amazing and so down to earth. We met for A consultation and to talk about the package they offered and after thinking it over I emailed her and off we went. She literally made my last month of planing so easy and simple I think I was cool as a customer came time of the wedding! Thank you so so so much Tickled Pink you guys are rockstars!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Tickled Pink was recommended to me by my venue and it was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. A few weeks before our wedding my aunt and my mother's best friend both passed away from cancer. It was extremely hard to push through the final details but Kristi was a Godsend. She took care of everything and made sure everything was perfect. She is very organized and will walk you through your vision of your perfect wedding. She responds quickly and handles last minute changes and stressful situations perfectly. The week of, we encountered a few snags such as a divorced family who did not get along as well as an issue with the groomsmen and Kristi jumped in and saved the day. She made sure the rehearsal went smoothly and on the wedding day, she made sure the vendors were paid, on time and set up, she set up the tables perfectly and made sure that everything was perfect. I highly, highly recommend her and the company!

Profile Picture Dena, 11/19/16, 1 Review

Winter Park FL Wedding

15 Photos

3 VIDEOS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Brittany and her team are simply amazing. Talented. Detailed. Organized. Creative. Professional. They are a pleasure to work with - every time.

If you're planning a wedding, before you make your next phone call or search on google, you must call Brittany with Tickled Pink Brides. She helps you through your entire wedding planning process, from getting ideas to finalizing vendors. Imagine having 100 less headaches at the end of the day knowing everything will look amazing and you'll be in great hands! Not only that, but most vendors will throw in an incentive for having them as your vendor.

Having an event planner is so important and having such a professional detailed oriented event planner as this one will make your day run smooth and stress free. We really enjoy working with Tickled Pink Brides and definitely recommend them to all our brides!

We get so excited when we find out we get to work with the ladies at Tickled Pink! They are so professional and organized, but fun and energetic and every wedding we have worked with them there has been a breeze. They make sure everyone is running on time and make sure the bride gets exactly what she wants. There could not be a more fun group of ladies to work with!

133 PROS I KNOW

Events

Winter Springs, FL 32708   See On Map
407-455-0500 (phone)
East End Market, 3201 Corrine Dr., Suite 204, Orlando, FL 32803   See On Map
407-455-0500 (phone) 407-455-0500 (fax)
Tickled Pink Brides is a wedding planner from Orlando, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Winter Park, Winter Springs, and Lake Buena Vista. Tickled Pink Brides is a professional wedding planning and design firm that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry since 2009 specializing in weddings and events.