Tullahoma, TN 37388 Map · Phone number

About Thirty-One and BeautiControl For Your Wedding!

Thirty-One
www.mythirtyone.com/jlendley

We offer a beautiful selection of gifts and accessories that are stylish, useful and affordable. From well-designed monogrammed handbags and elegant scented candles to personalized stationery, you'll always find something unique and different for your family, friends and yourself!

We would love to help you choose some wonderful gifts for everyone involved in your wedding. From the bridesmaids and groomsmen to the mothers and event planner, you will be able to find something to personalize just for them. Of course you will want something with your new monogram!!

BeautiControl:

BeautiControl has AWESOME PRODUCTS for EVERY WOMAN and every man!

You're invited to a Bridal Spa ESCAPE ™! You and your bridesmaids will sample the latest spa-quality product treatments and learn how to care for your skin. You will also have the opportunity to select a color set with coordinating shades for eyes, cheeks and lips, for a beautiful harmonious look.

* Receive a personalized skin care regimen for beautiful, glowing skin … including proven solutions for acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, and sun-damaged or aging skin.
* gift sets for every member of the wedding party
* wedding and honeymoon/bon voyage gift sets for
the bride and groom
* men's grooming gift sets

And BEST OF ALL: You and your Bridal Party can have a "Bridal Spa Escape" and enjoy a night of Pampering!

Contact me to schedule your Bridal Spa Escape™ today!

BeautiControl corporate profile

BeautiControl is an international manufacturer and party-plan direct-sales company that provides an unlimited earnings opportunity for women to build successful businesses while enjoying the freedom to live balanced and rewarding lifestyles. More than 100,000 BeautiControl Independent Consultants love the life they live by sharing the opportunity, providing exclusive services, and revolutionary skin care, spa and cosmetic products with women throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.

Founded in 1981, BeautiControl is based in Dallas, TX and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tupperware Brands Corporation. Tupperware Brands Corporation is a global direct seller of premium, innovative products across multiple brands and categories through an independent sales force of approximately 1.9 million. Tupperware Brands Corporation stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:TUP).

Our Vision
BeautiControl empowers millions of women to create the life they love!
Our Mission
BeautiControl creates innovative lifetime solutions through scientifically advanced skin care and beauty products, life-changing opportunities and a passion for excellence!

hero wetdry2
hero wetdry2
BeautiControlSymbol
BridesmaidSpa
Thirty-One and BeautiControl For Your Wedding!

2 Reviews for Thirty-One and BeautiControl For Your Wedding!

Evelyn · Married on 01/15/2010

She was fantastic! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, so I brought in a picture of my dress at my trial hair appointment, and she figured out what would complement the dress well. I had my hair and make-up done there and so did my bridesmaids and my flower girls. Everyone looked fabulous on my wedding day. They worked with our schedules and were fun and friendly. The hair dresser I saw at my trial was very conscious about my hair holding and asked that I took pictures though out that evening so she could see how the style held so she could be sure to know if she had to kick it up for the big day.

Sent on 05/21/2010

Sandra · Married on 02/09/2009

Thirty-One and BeautiControl is amazing! They did my make up for my engagement pictures and also did all the make up for myself and the bridal party on the big day. All of us have never felt so beautiful. I would highly recommend Thirty-One and BeautiControl for any occasion!

Sent on 06/13/2010

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends BeautiControl By Jackie for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Thirty-One Gifts | Ind. NED Jennifer Pasalakis
    Thirty-One Gifts | Ind. NED Jennifer Pasalakis Wedding Favors

Jackie is awesome girl! She is a licensed EMT, which makes me feel more comfortable doing the foot detox with her. It is really amazing to see and I would recommend everyone doing this at least one. She offers a great discount for couples.

• Tullahoma, 37388 See on map