Nicole Pechonis

Nashville, TN View map

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup is a licensed professional hair and makeup artist. Their goal is to enhance each client’s natural beauty and they start off by taking a customized approach to working with each person. Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup’s owner and namesake has been in the industry since 2009, and she has a lengthy history with fine arts, making her uniquely qualified to complete your big-day look. If you and your wedding party will be done up by Nicole, you can request to have multiple stylists for your group, to stay on track with your wedding day agenda.

Nicole Pechonis Hair and Makeup uses the Temptu Pro Airbrush Makeup System in a lightweight, waterproof shade created for the client to match the skin tone and cover evenly. Good news: Nicole and her team will travel to you and your crew. Services include:

• Facials
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup trial
  • Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Molly Married on 06/02/2018
    After searching for a stylist that could meet the needs of a small, destination wedding party, my maid of honor found Nicole on Wedding Wire. She came to the hotel where we were getting married to do a trial run before the rehearsal dinner. She came back the next day, our wedding day, to do hair and makeup for me and my girls. She made each of us look beautiful!
    Bergen Married on 03/31/2018
    Nicole is really talented and so fun to work with. She did my trial at my home and our wedding party make up (+ MOB & MOG) hair and make up for our 3.31.18 wedding. Everyone looked beautiful and loved how they looked, which does not always happen for bridesmaids! I can't say enough about how easy she was to coordinate with and how professional and talented she is. I'll be hiring her again for special events in the future!
    Stacie Married on 09/10/2016
    I found Nicole at the last, stressed minute. My wedding makeup/hair artist had canceled on me two weeks before my wedding and I was in a bind. I called Nicole and she answered my message right away, miraculously had my date available and was so accommodating in scheduling my trial run. From the moment I met her, I felt at ease and knew that she would make my entire bridal party and myself beautiful for the big day! She traveled to me, her prices were so reasonable and she was incredibly professional. I would 100 times over recommend her! In the end, Im so thankful that things worked out the way they did and I was able to hire her for my wedding! She made me feel and look like the bride I had always dreamed of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

2425 A Chapel Ave Nashville, TN, 37206
Location of (Nicole Pechonis)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding