Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 37206 Map · Phone number

About Claire Mints Makeup Artistry

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup and hairstyling service based in Atlanta, Georgia. This makeup service is committed to and passionate about making every client look the way they feel on their special day: confident, glowing, full of love and unique.

Claire Mints is trained in a variety of makeup skills, from natural-looking “no makeup” looks to over-the-top special effects production makeup as well as wig making and styling. Her broad array of skills means she can achieve whatever hair or makeup style you’re looking for on your big day. What is more, no matter your look of choice, whether it be natural or air-brushed, Claire Mints is happy to oblige at no extra cost. Dedicated to making you look as flawless as you feel on your wedding day, this hair and makeup stylist always begins with a detailed consultation to work out scheduling, ensuring you'll be done up and ready to go in time for your ceremony. She does on-site makeup as well as makeup for the entire wedding party if need be. Claire Mints Makeup Artistry offers the following beauty services:

• Airbrush makeup

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry 4
Claire Mints Makeup Artistry 5

Michelle Lynn · Married on 05/01/2019

Definitely hire Claire!

I actually hired Claire to do my hair and makeup for a professional work look, an every day look, and going out for special events. On top of nailing every look I wanted she was always on time and had everything set up. She is very talented and I loved my hair as well as the makeup. I promise you will be very happy with her. I’m so glad I found her and can’t wait to hire her again. Amazingly talented, professional, and very nice!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! I loved that I got to work with you so many times and got to do more than one look. I can't wait to do your makeup and hair again!

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Claire did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding! She was so kind and worked with me months in advance to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. She provided me a lot of options and was totally flexible! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and my makeup stayed strong all night. Claire was very prepared and knew exactly what she was doing which made me feel super comfortable. I would totally recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Claire Mints Makeup Artistry 6
    Claire Mints Makeup Artistry 7

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry's reply:

I'm so happy I could make everything work for you and your bridesmaids! I loved being with you on your wedding day and I'm so happy to have been there

Rachael · Married on 04/21/2018

I had tons of fun getting ready with Claire! She is so sweet, and so talented! She made me feel like a princess! She even did some bridesmaid’s hair last minute and everyone looked gorgeous! Do yourself a favor and hire her! :)

Sent on 06/30/2018

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry's reply:

I'm so happy to hear this! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day

Claire Mints Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling