Think Brink Beauty

Austin, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Think Brink Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Austin, Texas. This operation is owned by the Brinkley sisters, Sierra and Bailey, and they specialize in providing to-be-weds with beautifying services. Although they are Austin based, they love to travel. Owing to their personable and people-oriented natures, these makeup artists delight in working with to-be-weds, and they love crafting camera-ready looks.

Alongside a team of colleagues, Sierra and Bailey are thrilled to craft distinctive designs that wow wedding guests. Think Brink Beauty is a company that is passionate about what they do, and they enjoy getting clients prepared for the important walk down the aisle. Their trial service allows them to practice and perfect the requests that each client has. As such, they can get the fine touches right in advance of the big date. To achieve the looks that each soon-to-be married individual wants, they can adapt their approach. This allows them to offer eye makeup, natural looks, fake lash applications, wedding party makeup, and more. Their hairstyling prowess is also noteworthy as they can do justice to an array of preferences, including updos.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Caroline
    Caroline K. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Beauty Dream Team!!!

When it came to hair and makeup, there was literally no question I was going to hire Think Brink. These ladies are so talented and so professional, and even more than that, they are great listeners and work hard to help their clients achieve their dream look. My trial experience was fantastic, and it made my wedding day prep a breeze. My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL were such huge fans of their wedding day looks, and I looked JUST the way I envisioned for my wedding day all thanks to these gals. To top it, our hair and makeup hadn't moved an inch by the end of the night. They're so much fun and they went above and beyond to make us all feel beautiful. I'm so thankful. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special day!
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 09/24/2021

Make you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

Katie and Hannah from Think Brink did an amazing job for our wedding day hair and makeup!! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day thanks to these girls and Think Brink!! Definitely recommend them for any occasion!!
    Kara B. Married on 09/11/2021

My wedding makeup & hair were perfection!!

ThinkBrink did an amazing job with our wedding hair and makeup! They did my hair & makeup plus my 7 bridesmaids & mother of the bride & mother of the groom. They were able to accommodate everyone's styles and everyone looked gorgeous! They immediately understood what style I was going for and my makeup stayed perfect all night long. Setting up my bridal trial was also very easy and they were very responsive! Highly recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Sierra
Sierra
Owner + Makeup Artist

Hey friend, I'm Sierra! My passions include: 1. Making you look and feel flawless on your big day! 2. Puppies. (especially goldendoodles) I've had a love of all things beauty ever since I can remember! I started Think Brink Beauty with my sister, Bailey, after discovering my passion for bridal beauty. I love the joyful energy of weddings and I'm so honored everytime a bride invites me to be a part of her big day! My favorite look to create is a soft glam and my makeup philosphy is to simply highlight your natural beauty!

Bailey
Bailey
Owner + Hair Stylist

I'm Bailey, Co-Owner & Hairstylist of Think Brink Beauty! I've been playing with hair for as long as I can remember! I didn't know my love of hair would lead me here but its been my favorite adventure so far! Boho bridal updos are my favorite to create! I recently had to postpone my own wedding due to the pandemic so I know exactly what covid brides are going through! I'm here to make sure you feel lovely on your big day and can't wait to meet you!

Austin, TX, 78735
Location of (Think Brink Beauty)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding