Texas, Austin, TX 78735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Think Brink Beauty

Think Brink Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Austin, Texas. This operation is owned by the Brinkley sisters, Sierra and Bailey, and they specialize in providing to-be-weds with beautifying services. Although they are Austin based, they love to travel. Owing to their personable and people-oriented natures, these makeup artists delight in working with to-be-weds, and they love crafting camera-ready looks.

Alongside a team of colleagues, Sierra and Bailey are thrilled to craft distinctive designs that wow wedding guests. Think Brink Beauty is a company that is passionate about what they do, and they enjoy getting clients prepared for the important walk down the aisle. Their trial service allows them to practice and perfect the requests that each client has. As such, they can get the fine touches right in advance of the big date. To achieve the looks that each soon-to-be married individual wants, they can adapt their approach. This allows them to offer eye makeup, natural looks, fake lash applications, wedding party makeup, and more. Their hairstyling prowess is also noteworthy as they can do justice to an array of preferences, including updos.

• Woman-owned
img 0291 51 1886079 159007423544402

25 Reviews for Think Brink Beauty

Alex · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The Perfect Touch

I found Think Brink Beauty on Instagram when I was searching for hair and makeup options at the end of 2019. When I found them, there was no turning back. I thought the work was fantastic and they were friendly and responsive. Throughout the process, this year, Sierra was so accomodating to date changes and flexibility. Due to COVID we postponed twice and finally pinned a date on our 3rd try and the team stood by us for each change.

The hair and makeup came out phenomenal and I can't rave about them enough.
    Thank you all so much!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Kayla B. · Married on 02/01/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

I knew the second I got engaged I wanted to use them. They exceeded my expectations. They made me and my whole bridal party look AMAZING!!! They were so personable and were very flexible when it came to changing the number of services needed and the time frame we need to be done by!! I could not have asked for a better glam squad on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Think Brink Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup

Team of Think Brink Beauty

Sierra

Sierra

Owner + Makeup Artist

Hey friend, I'm Sierra! My passions include: 1. Making you look and feel flawless on your big day! 2. Puppies. (especially goldendoodles) I've had a love of all things beauty ever since I can remember! I started Think Brink Beauty with my sister, Bailey, after discovering my passion for bridal beauty. I love the joyful energy of weddings and I'm so honored everytime a bride invites me to be a part of her big day! My favorite look to create is a soft glam and my makeup philosphy is to simply highlight your natural beauty!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Bailey

Bailey

Owner + Hair Stylist

I'm Bailey, Co-Owner & Hairstylist of Think Brink Beauty! I've been playing with hair for as long as I can remember! I didn't know my love of hair would lead me here but its been my favorite adventure so far! Boho bridal updos are my favorite to create! I recently had to postpone my own wedding due to the pandemic so I know exactly what covid brides are going through! I'm here to make sure you feel lovely on your big day and can't wait to meet you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Texas Austin, TX, 78735 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Think Brink Beauty)