Think Brink Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Caroline
    Caroline K. Getting married on 08/02/2022

Beauty Dream Team!!!

When it came to hair and makeup, there was literally no question I was going to hire Think Brink. These ladies are so talented and so professional, and even more than that, they are great listeners and work hard to help their clients achieve their dream look. My trial experience was fantastic, and it made my wedding day prep a breeze. My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL were such huge fans of their wedding day looks, and I looked JUST the way I envisioned for my wedding day all thanks to these gals. To top it, our hair and makeup hadn't moved an inch by the end of the night. They're so much fun and they went above and beyond to make us all feel beautiful. I'm so thankful. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special day!
  • Megan
    Megan A. Married on 09/24/2021

Make you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

Katie and Hannah from Think Brink did an amazing job for our wedding day hair and makeup!! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day thanks to these girls and Think Brink!! Definitely recommend them for any occasion!!
    Kara B. Married on 09/11/2021

My wedding makeup & hair were perfection!!

ThinkBrink did an amazing job with our wedding hair and makeup! They did my hair & makeup plus my 7 bridesmaids & mother of the bride & mother of the groom. They were able to accommodate everyone's styles and everyone looked gorgeous! They immediately understood what style I was going for and my makeup stayed perfect all night long. Setting up my bridal trial was also very easy and they were very responsive! Highly recommend
  • Kristen
    Kristen R. Married on 08/13/2021

hire these girls!

I loved working with the girls from Think Brink! Hannah did makeup and Bailey did hair. They came to my venue for my bridal pics in June and while it looked good it was not exactly what I wanted on hair. My fault for not showing a picture though. It ended up still looking really pretty in my bridal pics but I knew I wanted something a little different for wedding day. They were so wanting to please me which was the best feeling. On wedding day I showed a hair insp pic to Bailey and she did it perfectly the first time!! Makeup looked awesome too and both girls were just so darling and easy to work with. I have been in many weddings and I always appreciate where you genuinely feel like the hair and makeup girls are wanting to please you. It was nice feeling that way! Their pricing is very fair and they do a great job. I did so much research and I am so glad I chose think brink. My girls were very pleased, too!
  • Laci
    Laci M. Married on 07/03/2021

Professional & amazing & personable!

We loved our team of Makeup and Hairstylists! Iva, Lexi, Lauren, and one more (forgot her name) :(, all did AMAZING. They were able to master 12 hair and makeups in 5 hours (they even finished earlier)! My bridesmaids all looked stunning and I couldn't have asked for a better bridal day look! I had a variety of skin tones in my bridal party and everyone was beyond satisfied with how their makeup turned out!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 06/13/2021

BEST EVER hair and make up team

Think Brink Beauty did a fantastic job making sure my entire wedding party looked and felt amazing on our big day. I wanted to feel like a glammed up version of myself on my wedding day and they did just that. Hair and make up photographed beautifully. Our team was punctual, professional, and made the getting ready process so much fun. 100% hire this amazing team!
  • Brenna
    Brenna W. Married on 06/11/2021

So dreamy!!!

Think Brink is the absolute BEST. I couldn't have ever imagined a more perfect hair & makeup look for me and my girls! The Think Brink girls are so sweet and so talented. It was so fun having them in the bridal suite! I would choose them for hair/makeup over and over again. Highly recommend!
  • Carey
    Carey Y. Married on 06/01/2021

Awesome team! Flexible, great pricing, and timely!

First wedding I've ever been apart of in which they were done almost an hour early!!! Great feeling staying on track and making all the small tweaks to make everyone look and feel their very best!
    Keeley M. Married on 05/29/2021

BEST Wedding Hair & Makeup!

Think Brink Beauty were AMAZING to work with! Sierra did makeup that was so natural and flawless for each of us and Lexi did exactly what each of us wanted for our hair. Both were amazing and so talented! They were so kind, organized, fun, and able to achieve the looks that we were all going for. As a bride, they helped make me feel so beautiful and confident! I highly recommend Think Brink Beauty for all things hair and makeup!!!!
    Lorena U. Married on 05/28/2021

Absolutely the best!

I’m so thankful and lucky to have had Think Brink Beauty do my and my bridal party’s hair and makeup for my wedding! It was absolutely perfect! Just the right amount of a natural look and glam! Sierra and her team are quick and efficient. We had a total of 10 girls getting their make up and hair done and they were all absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be booking any future hair and and makeup appointments with Think Brink Beauty!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 05/08/2021

The Best Beauty Team for your Big Day!

The ladies at Brink Beauty were amazing to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone! I looked fantastic on my wedding day and my mom and sister did too! They had the three of us ready in an hour and they were so friendly and incredibly talented. This is the beauty team you need on your big day!
    Hillary A. Married on 04/24/2021

Incredibly Talented & Professional

We hired the Think Brink team for our wedding and they were amazing! Not only did they do an amazing job on everyone’s hair and makeup, they also were on time and professional throughout the whole day! Best team around, would highly recommend 🤍
  • Payton
    Payton S. Married on 04/22/2021

Think Brink was AMAZING

One of my friends from A&M recommended Think Brink Beauty for my wedding and I am SO glad I went with them! They were quick to respond, answered every question I had in a timely manner, and they were just so sweet and happy for me on wedding day! Their team did an amazing job on our hair and makeup and I would highly recommend using them for your special day!!
    Alex Married on 03/04/2021

The Perfect Touch

I found Think Brink Beauty on Instagram when I was searching for hair and makeup options at the end of 2019. When I found them, there was no turning back. I thought the work was fantastic and they were friendly and responsive. Throughout the process, this year, Sierra was so accomodating to date changes and flexibility. Due to COVID we postponed twice and finally pinned a date on our 3rd try and the team stood by us for each change.

The hair and makeup came out phenomenal and I can't rave about them enough.
    Thank you all so much!
  • Makensie
    Makensie O. Married on 02/13/2021

The most precious group of women

These ladies went above and beyond for my crew and I. They had six stylists to finish hair and makeup for 13 people in 4 hours and THEY DID IT. Super pleased with their professionalism and enthusiasm and skills. I felt beautiful as did my ladies. Plus they were so fun to hang out with! 10/10!!!!!
    Kayla B. Married on 02/01/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

I knew the second I got engaged I wanted to use them. They exceeded my expectations. They made me and my whole bridal party look AMAZING!!! They were so personable and were very flexible when it came to changing the number of services needed and the time frame we need to be done by!! I could not have asked for a better glam squad on my wedding day!!!
    Abigail H. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing Service!

Think Brink did an amazing job doing the hair and makeup at my wedding. They arrived early to set up and were able to finish 10 girls hair and makeup an hour before I asked them to be finished. My makeup lasted all night and looked amazing in photos! I highly suggest to anyone still looking!
    Abby H. Married on 01/03/2021

Loved everything!

Lauren was amazing! She was so sweet on my wedding day. She let me take a breather and relax between hair and makeup instead of making me feel rushed. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and even had a bunch of people reaching out asking who did it.
    Mallory E. Married on 01/02/2021

Fantastic Quality!

I used Think Brink Beauty for my wedding day after a referral from a friend! They were very responsive in the planning stages and were incredible to work with on my wedding day. The team arrived early and was able to do our hair and make-up in a short timeframe. My mom, sisters, and I all loved our hair and make-up and felt beautiful throughout the whole day and in pictures. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day, and would hire Think Brink Beauty again in a heartbeat!
    Anneclaire H. Married on 12/31/2020

Wedding Day

Think Brink Beauty did an OUTSTANDING job on my wedding day! They surpassed all my expectations and I have never felt so beautiful! Their team was fantastic and really do bring out your natural beauty! My make-up stayed fresh the whole night and all my bridesmaids looked amazing! I would and will recommend them to anybody!
    Rachel E. Married on 12/21/2020

Gorgeous Makeup, Very Flexible

So grateful to Think Brink Beauty. I decided last-minute (about a week ahead of time) to do makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. ThinkBrink responded quickly, was very flexible to accommodate requests, and did a phenomenal job. I spoke to Sierra online - she was gracious and fast to respond. Our makeup artist did a phenomenal job. I wanted my freckles to still show up, and she somehow contoured and evened my skin tone while keeping freckles visible. I was so impressed by her work! Cannot recommend Think Brink more highly.
    Laura B. Married on 12/20/2020

Think Brink Beauty

The girls at Think Brink were not only extremely talented, but also so friendly and fun to be around! They made the getting ready process so fun and made everyone feel beautiful! I would highly recommend their services!!!
    Samantha Married on 12/20/2020

Y⠹all are the very best ever

Think Brink Beauty went above and beyond for us this weekend. They are professional and fun and make it SO easy to feel comfortable. Not to mention, everyone looked STUNNING. As a Bride, I could not have ever asked for me.
    Lana L. Married on 12/19/2020

Dream Team!

The Think Brink Beauty ladies were an absolute dream to work with! Bailey and Sierra nailed our hair and makeup inspirations. Thank you for being apart of my special day and making it absolutely perfect!
    Caleigh W. Married on 12/04/2020

Loved it all!

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Think Brink...from the initial emailing to the final service! These girls made it happen starting with my trial! I felt like a bride when my hair and makeup was done! I felt beautiful, but I also felt like ME, which was really important to me!

Bethany was incredible, and I couldn’t recommend her and the company more!!