Think Brink Beauty Reviews

30 Reviews for Think Brink Beauty

• Caroline

Caroline K. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Beauty Dream Team!!!

When it came to hair and makeup, there was literally no question I was going to hire Think Brink. These ladies are so talented and so professional, and even more than that, they are great listeners and work hard to help their clients achieve their dream look. My trial experience was fantastic, and it made my wedding day prep a breeze. My bridesmaids, mother, and MIL were such huge fans of their wedding day looks, and I looked JUST the way I envisioned for my wedding day all thanks to these gals. To top it, our hair and makeup hadn't moved an inch by the end of the night. They're so much fun and they went above and beyond to make us all feel beautiful. I'm so thankful. Don't hesitate to hire them for your special day!

• Carey

Carey Y. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Awesome team! Flexible, great pricing, and timely!

First wedding I've ever been apart of in which they were done almost an hour early!!! Great feeling staying on track and making all the small tweaks to make everyone look and feel their very best!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Alex · Married on 03/04/2021

The Perfect Touch

I found Think Brink Beauty on Instagram when I was searching for hair and makeup options at the end of 2019. When I found them, there was no turning back. I thought the work was fantastic and they were friendly and responsive. Throughout the process, this year, Sierra was so accomodating to date changes and flexibility. Due to COVID we postponed twice and finally pinned a date on our 3rd try and the team stood by us for each change.

The hair and makeup came out phenomenal and I can't rave about them enough.
    Thank you all so much!

• Makensie

Makensie O. · Married on 02/13/2021

The most precious group of women

These ladies went above and beyond for my crew and I. They had six stylists to finish hair and makeup for 13 people in 4 hours and THEY DID IT. Super pleased with their professionalism and enthusiasm and skills. I felt beautiful as did my ladies. Plus they were so fun to hang out with! 10/10!!!!!

Kayla B. · Married on 02/01/2021

Absolutely incredible!!

I knew the second I got engaged I wanted to use them. They exceeded my expectations. They made me and my whole bridal party look AMAZING!!! They were so personable and were very flexible when it came to changing the number of services needed and the time frame we need to be done by!! I could not have asked for a better glam squad on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Abigail H. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing Service!

Think Brink did an amazing job doing the hair and makeup at my wedding. They arrived early to set up and were able to finish 10 girls hair and makeup an hour before I asked them to be finished. My makeup lasted all night and looked amazing in photos! I highly suggest to anyone still looking!

Abby H. · Married on 01/03/2021

Loved everything!

Lauren was amazing! She was so sweet on my wedding day. She let me take a breather and relax between hair and makeup instead of making me feel rushed. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and even had a bunch of people reaching out asking who did it.

Sent on 03/07/2021

Mallory E. · Married on 01/02/2021

Fantastic Quality!

I used Think Brink Beauty for my wedding day after a referral from a friend! They were very responsive in the planning stages and were incredible to work with on my wedding day. The team arrived early and was able to do our hair and make-up in a short timeframe. My mom, sisters, and I all loved our hair and make-up and felt beautiful throughout the whole day and in pictures. I felt beautiful and confident on my wedding day, and would hire Think Brink Beauty again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Anneclaire H. · Married on 12/31/2020

Wedding Day

Think Brink Beauty did an OUTSTANDING job on my wedding day! They surpassed all my expectations and I have never felt so beautiful! Their team was fantastic and really do bring out your natural beauty! My make-up stayed fresh the whole night and all my bridesmaids looked amazing! I would and will recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Laura B. · Married on 12/20/2020

Think Brink Beauty

The girls at Think Brink were not only extremely talented, but also so friendly and fun to be around! They made the getting ready process so fun and made everyone feel beautiful! I would highly recommend their services!!!

Samantha · Married on 12/20/2020

Y⠹all are the very best ever

Think Brink Beauty went above and beyond for us this weekend. They are professional and fun and make it SO easy to feel comfortable. Not to mention, everyone looked STUNNING. As a Bride, I could not have ever asked for me.

Lana L. · Married on 12/19/2020

Dream Team!

The Think Brink Beauty ladies were an absolute dream to work with! Bailey and Sierra nailed our hair and makeup inspirations. Thank you for being apart of my special day and making it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Caleigh W. · Married on 12/04/2020

Loved it all!

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Think Brink...from the initial emailing to the final service! These girls made it happen starting with my trial! I felt like a bride when my hair and makeup was done! I felt beautiful, but I also felt like ME, which was really important to me!

Bethany was incredible, and I couldn’t recommend her and the company more!!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Holly T. · Married on 11/08/2020

Amazing and professional!!

The Think Brink girls are amazing!!!! So easy to work with and so professional! Mariah and Alex did a phenomenal job on our hair and make up! Everything was perfect!! I would recommend the Think Brink girls any day!!

Lillian C. · Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding review

These girls are amazing! They nailed the exact bridal look I was going for and made all my bridesmaids look AMAZING. At one point I even heard one of my bridesmaids say “this is the only wedding I’ve been in where I haven’t wanted to fix my hair or makeup”. Highly recommend Think Brink Beauty.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Hannah H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing, sweet, talented team of women

These girls arrive on time, are sweet and personable, patient, and make you feel beautiful for your big day!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Macey

Macey H. · Married on 10/16/2020

The best of the best

The Think Brink crew is beyond talented! They had myself and my bridesmaids looking and feeling so beautiful. They are so fun and easy to work with. They bring in all their own equipment and take care of every single detail. I love these girls and will be recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Bailey

Bailey P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

The ladies with Think Brink were amazing! They were super flexible with our bridal suite space. They were amazing to work with and they couldn’t have made me or my wedding party look any more gorgeous! All of the girls loved their look and felt so beautiful.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Aimee · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful makeup!

Did a great job! Makeup looks beautiful!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 06/20/2020

Tiny Wedding H&M

Do not miss out on the opportunity to have the ThinkBrink team glam you for your wedding! We had to postpone our large wedding due to COVID-19, and the gals worked with us to accomplish the perfect wedding day look. I cannot imagine my big day without them, and you shouldn’t either! Don’t miss out on a chance to be glammed by these beauties!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie L. · Married on 06/06/2020

Loved working with Think Brink!

Y'all, these women are amazing. I was so so impressed with Think Brink!! Through booking, trial, and our wedding day they were professional and so kind. They stayed on time (actually ahead of time and there were 13 of us having both H & M) and everyone LOVED their hair and makeup. Hire them!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Caitlan S. · Married on 04/04/2020

Excellent!!

ThinkBrink did my whole wedding party’s hair and makeup. They were prompt, professional, and fun! Everyone’s hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted all night, even after the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Christina

Christina L. · Married on 04/01/2020

A m a z i n g!

These sweet girls are a MUST vendor for your wedding. They are organized, talented, and will make any bride/bridal party feel like a queen. I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Lindsey · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful girls to get ready with!

The Brinkley sisters were wonderful to work with! As a bride, they made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. They were so down to Earth and accommodating with my wedding party's diverse needs. Their services are fairly priced and their warm and caring attitude made getting ready stress free. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole F. · Married on 11/02/2019

Exceeded expectations!

I could not recommend Think Brink Beauty enough! They are so easy to work with. I didn’t know what to expect when I hired a hair and makeup team for my bridal party and I but they exceeded my expectations with their quality service and sweet personalities!

Sent on 01/21/2020